Contradictions in The TCG

Well, as you read above this is a thread about posting contradictions you've experienced in the Yu-Gi-Oh TCG.

I know of only one, but I'm sure there are many.

I was getting bored one day and decided to start reading the descriptions/flavor texts of Normal Monsters. I come upon Elemental Hero Burstinatrix. It says in here flavor text that she is the only female Elemental Hero. Then sometime afterwards I go to a friend's house and he's showing me his cards. I happen to see Elemental Hero Lady Heat and I immediately say "OMGWTFBQ!". I Google this, and it is mentioned on Burstinatrix's card page that this was true at the time the card was printed, until afterwards Elemental Hero Lady Heat was printed.

Now I ask you, why didn't they just not print Lady Heat? They could have just made it male. But I guess when your concerned money wise, not printing a card just to evade a contradiction then it isn't worth it.

BTW, you don't have to type a long tale like I did, just stating what the contradiction was is perfectly fine, but background stories add to the fun:D.

lol @ Burnastix.

Read Dark Magician's effect. Then' date=' look up "Endymion, The Master Magician". His ATK is 200 points higher than DM's.

[/quote']

BEST FIND EVER! [/sarcasum]

I mean, Dark magician was made 5-6 years ago. They probably forgot it existed.

lol @ Burnastix.

Read Dark Magician's effect. Then' date=' look up "Endymion, The Master Magician". His ATK is 200 points higher than DM's.

[/quote']

BEST FIND EVER! [/sarcasem]

I mean, Dark magician was made 5-6 years ago. They probably forgot it existed.

???

What's that mean?

Your arrogance is not welcome here, if you don't have anything to contribute to the thread, please leave.

By the way, I knew of Heat; my point was to make another male Elemental Hero, whether it be the Fire attribute or not. I'll be sure to word my posts in more detail for the mentally challenged that come by.

lol @ Burnastix.

[/quote']

Isn't Summoned Skull the same?

I'm the call Blizzard a Blavkwing.

He's white.

I was about to say that one =/

Archived