Contradictions in The TCG

Banisher of Light and Banisher of Radiance = Light Atributes

They're Banishers of the LIGHT attribute, the don't Banish Light/Radiance, they're of Light/Radiance and they Banish.

Manju/Senju/1000 Eyes Restrict/1000 Eyes Idol/100 Eye Dragon

There's no way the first 2 have that many hands or the last 3 having that many eyes

Well the Dragon has a shot I guess

I thought this topic was about Fortress Warrior...

cwutididthar?

I love that fail. "I take no damage' date=' but Damage Calculation occurs normally." Wuh?

Archfiends were a horrible mix-up in translation land really

Yeah. Something like 13 Archfiends aren't Archfiends; even one that was in that set (Deal with Dark Ruler should be Deal with Archfiends).

How about this little tidbit: "Harpy Lady 1" is the fourth Harpy lady monster in the series.

The way I see it' date=' the lores on Normal Monsters are kinda like the PokeDex entries in Pokemon. They're prone to (extreme) exaggeration.

[/quote']

Although, I like how Konami has really put effort into Normal Monster lores now, That normal Ally of Justice card released in Hidden Arsenal has an amazing lore. Not like Red-Eyes' "A ferocious dragon with a deadly attack"

lol @ Burnastix.

Read Dark Magician's effect. Then' date=' look up "Endymion, The Master Magician". His ATK is 200 points higher than DM's.

[/quote']

Well, Dark Magician is overall better than Endymion as the latter got 1700 DEF only, but he does not stand a chance against Cosmo Queen, Ice Queen, Black Chaos Magician, etc.

lol @ Burnastix.

Read Dark Magician's effect. Then' date=' look up "Endymion, The Master Magician". His ATK is 200 points higher than DM's.

[/quote']

Well, Dark Magician is overall better than Endymion as the latter got 1700 DEF only, but he does not stand a chance against Cosmo Queen, Ice Queen, Black Chaos Magician, etc.

You're doing it wrong.

They all fail in comparison to Endy, and that's just sad. They all get destroyed by Endy's effect. Unless of course you're talking about DMoC, but he's banned. =p

lol @ Burnastix.

[/quote']

You're doing it wrong.

They all fail in comparison to Endy, and that's just sad. They all get destroyed by Endy's effect. Unless of course you're talking about DMoC, but he's banned. =p

Yes, my bad; I just realized I was wrong: Neither Ice Queen or Cosmo Queen are wizards so Dark Magician would still be "The ultimate wizard in terms of attack and defense (this is where Endymion fails)." if Black/Chaos Magicians were not stronger. Note how DM's flavor text never mentions anything about effects, and here we are (or at least I am) discussing the veracity of that text.

lol @ Burnastix.

[/quote']

Isn't Summoned Skull the same?

I'm the call Blizzard a Blavkwing.

He's white.

To be fair Blizzard has black eye-brows and the tips of his wings are tinted black so he does fill in the blackwing quotient.

If you want to poke fun at that then you should refer to Blackwing - Breeze the Gentlewind. Though it may be too early to tell his blurry artwork leads me to believe he's completely orange with no speckles of black about him.

I remember someone else posting those 2 cards in a similar but older thread before so.....

Also, don't forget the great ammount of "kings of animals" in the game.

Beast King Barbaros

Behemoth, King of all Animals

King of the Beasts (that Moja evolution)

and there must be more out there.

Archived