Take my hand

We're off to never-never land

Take my hand

We're off to never-never land[/align]

Koa%27kiMeiruSandmanTSHD-JP-R.jpg

p><p>[justify][i]This card

[align=center]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b208/Janus-r/BisonYes.jpg' alt='BisonYes.jpg'>

Discuss this piece of win[/align]

Have yet to see a successful build of Chore Chimail and the theme is the most bizarre theme ever in that it doesn't really support itself it supports other Types. So this card doesn't really do much for the theme but does help the type that it is. With that being said Rock-Type monsters are so aweful in this game with their lack of support so its nice to see Konami do something more with them.

I've haven't really thought of Rock Stun.

Also' date=' I don't wanna sound liek a noob, but what's rock stun?[/b']

If i recall Rock Stun is a deck that focus on Rock-Type in which use monsters that has meta breaking effect to counter other current meta games.

i never done one but a friend of mine did, its a really good deck. With this new card it will increase an awesome state

In Koa'kis, This has Boulder and Guardian to help it.

Incidentally, Koa'kis need a monster that tributes itself to stop spells, then they have full on negation, but then they still need a continuous spell that replaces the whole "Reveal Core or this dies" thing with "Your opponent discards a card" or something... Then they can be slightly playable.

As of now, I need the stats to say how good this is.

In Koa'kis' date=' This has Boulder and Guardian to help it.

Incidentally, Koa'kis need a monster that tributes itself to stop spells, then they have full on negation, but then they still need a continuous spell that replaces the whole "Reveal Core or this dies" thing with "Your opponent discards a card" or something... Then they can be slightly playable.

As of now, I need the stats to say how good this is.

[/quote']

I agree with this fully.

I think the only thing that Chimail can do as of now is get an FTK.

Guest Chaos Pudding

......Stops Mirror Force and the such?

Also' date=' it's kinda good.

But it's not what the Core Chimail needs right now.

[/quote']

Why is he not being run, dad?

Because we have to pull him in a pack, son.

He isn't a bad card.

Because he's the tech Rock Stun deserves, but not the one it needs now. So we'll pull him because he is worth it. Because he's not our tech. He's kinda like Guardian, a watchful pro move. A Koa'ki Meiru.

[/quote']

He isn't a bad card.

Because he's the tech Rock Stun deserves, but not the one it needs now. So we'll pull him because he is worth it. Because he's not our tech. He's kinda like Guardian, a watchful pro move. A Koa'ki Meiru.

Wanna know how I got these cards? My father was... a duelist. And ran Fiends. And one night his deck goes off crazier than usual. Mommy gets the Thousand Knives to defend herself. He doesn't like that. Not - one - bit. So - me watching - he attacks her directly, laughing while he does it! Turns to me, and he says, "Why not dueling, son?" Comes at me with the deck... "Why not dueling?" He sticks the deck in my hand... "Let's put some cards in that deck!" And...

Guest Chaos Pudding

[/quote']

He isn't a bad card.

Wanna know how I got these cards? My father was... a duelist. And ran Fiends. And one night his deck goes off crazier than usual. Mommy gets the Thousand Knives to defend herself. He doesn't like that. Not - one - bit. So - me watching - he attacks her directly, laughing while he does it! Turns to me, and he says, "Why not dueling, son?" Comes at me with the deck... "Why not dueling?" He sticks the deck in my hand... "Let's put some cards in that deck!" And...

Duelist 1: Look, if I tell you, will you end your turn?

Duelist 2: Can't hurt your chances.

Duelist 1: It's a Plaguespreader Zombie.

Duelist 2: *Normal Summons Barrel Dragon and declares priority on its effect*

Duelist 1: But you said...!

Duelist 2: I said it couldn't hurt your chances. *flips 3 tails* Your Stardust Dragon's a lucky card. *activates the effect of Second Coin Toss, flipping 2 heads and a tail* He's not.

Duelist 1: Who?

Duelist 2: Your Dark Armed Dragon.

BisonYes.jpg

<3

Makes Rock Stun a lot more awesome to play

Now they just need a Spell Card version with 1900ATK' date=' and we will be all set.

[/quote']

He isn't a bad card.

Duelist 2: I said it couldn't hurt your chances. *flips 3 tails* Your Stardust Dragon's a lucky card. *activates the effect of Second Coin Toss, flipping 2 heads and a tail* He's not.

400px-ElementalHeroChaosNeosGLAS-EN-GR-1E.jpg

..........We need a topic to discuss how awesome it is that we related card games to Marvel Superheros/Villians

I've haven't really thought of Rock Stun.

Also' date=' I don't wanna sound liek a noob, but what's rock stun?

[/quote']

Rock stun is an anti-meta build revolving around anti-meta effects. Most run Koaki' Meiru Guardian (and now this) with a bunch of rocks. The deck usually uses Fossil Dyna Pachycephalo, Grand Mole, etc with oppressions.

BisonYes.jpg

<3

Makes Rock Stun a lot more awesome to play

Now they just need a Spell Card version with 1900ATK' date=' and we will be all set.

[/quote']

He isn't a bad card.

400px-ElementalHeroChaosNeosGLAS-EN-GR-1E.jpg

..........We need a topic to discuss how awesome it is that we related card games to Marvel Superheros/Villians

Im_the_goddamn_Crobat_by_vaporotem.png

Duelist n00b 1: Where are you!

Mystery person: Here...(n00b screams)

Duelist Gang Leader: Who the hell are you?!

Mystery person: I'm Batman!

Iwinz.

Archived