The Bible ( Book of Life DISC )

400px-BookofLifeSDZW-EN-C-1E.jpg

Special Summon 1 Zombie-Type monster from your Graveyard and remove from play 1 monster from your opponent's Graveyard.

So, YCM...

After Columbes, everyone said that 0 Book of Life is the best choice you can make, yet during Los Angeles, the Zombie Synchro decks who topped ran 1 or 2 copies of it.

So YCM, have you finally made up your mind on how many copies you should run in a Zombie Synchro deck?

Most Types don't have that kind of easy revival...

But a lot of types don't need that revivial as much. Blackwings, for example, swarm so fast that they'll win before you have any need for this type of revival. Same with LS.

OT: I like to run at least 2, depending on the amount of zombies. I like reusing PSZ without using its actual effect and having it being removed untill I draw something like DDR or BfaDD.

better to reuse PSZ with Mezuki than book. means you dont have to rely on your opp having a monster' date=' which they might not because your going for an OTK.

[/quote']

don't go for an otk all the time, it never works out and there are so many cards that can stop you and...

crap, I just got otk'd on DMU, knew I should have set T.T. instead of roar...

/badjoke

Most Types don't have that kind of easy revival...

But a lot of types don't need that revivial as much. Blackwings' date=' for example, swarm so fast that they'll win before you have any need for this type of revival. [b']Same with LS.[/b]

OT: I like to run at least 2, depending on the amount of zombies. I like reusing PSZ without using its actual effect and having it being removed untill I draw something like DDR or BfaDD.

You mean...

LS swarm?

Anyway, this is outclassed by most Zombie revivals.

After Columbes' date=' everyone said that 0 Book of Life is the best choice you can make

[/quote']

Then the fad was Destiny Hero Zombies.

So was Reguler Zombie Synchro, since 3 Zombie deck that topped didn't ran a D-Hero engine at all, with the exception of 1, but he only ran D-Hero malicious and yet, he mained 3 BoL, while the other 2 other decks ran 0 copies of BoL, and these 3 decks still managed to get into the top 16.

Archived