Hey, guys. It's this thread again.

1. Where did that card come from?

2. They would make there be much less text. It takes like 5 minutes to read.

3. What would you use it in? (earthbounds?)

1. originally the show, they supposedly made 15 copies owned by the R&D department of UDE.

2. I think yugimonz likes long text.

3. anything that swarms. yea, earthbounds would rape with it too.

Guest setojim

If they made the card legal/collector's item, theyd have to -solemn effect and -10 zones effect. That would make it somewhat balanced. Theyd also, have to make it to where you can play new field spells.

1. Where did that card come from?

2. They would make there be much less text. It takes like 5 minutes to read.

3. What would you use it in? (earthbounds?)

4. They would have to fix the ocg.

why did they put little effort in ocg when writing th card up?

If they made the card legal/collector's item' date=' theyd have to -solemn effect and -10 zones effect. That would make it somewhat balanced. Theyd also, have to make it to where you can play new field spells.

[/quote']if it's a collectors item they don't have to since it can't be used in tourneys.

i would like them to make these even if they wouldn't be tourney legal, but i don't think they will.

Seal + Kuriboh + Multiply = 10 monsters

would make a great defense for a short while. but there is a place near where I live that prints cards to make them look real. say I make a card on here and bring it to them, they could make it a real looking card but it would not be registered by Konami unless they like it and decide to mass produce...that would be cool as long as I get credit for making the card and some money out of it. But back on topic. I think make about 100 more and do a couple give aways. and use the rest in special mystery packs or tournament packs. And have the card registered as banned but legal since it is a real card.

Seal of Orichalcos

Field Spell

This card can only be destroyed except by playing another Field Spell card. All Face-Up monsters you control gain 500 ATK. If all your Monster Card Zones are occupied you may Normal Summon monsters in your Spell/Trap Card zones instead (monsters summoned in the Spell/Trap card zones may only be attacked if the Monster Card Zone in front of it is empty).

Guest PikaPerson01

I'm surprised none of the supposed 15 copies ever found thier way on ebay.

I'm not. It was only given to like, high ranking Konami officials for use in one tournament. I'd be surprised if they even let them leave the tournament area with the cards. <_<

I'm surprised none of the supposed 15 copies ever found thier way on ebay.

I'm not. It was only given to like' date=' high ranking Konami officials for use in one tournament. I'd be surprised if they even let them leave the tournament area with the cards. <_<

[/quote']

well, i guess i assumed they were allowed to keep it. That makes me wonder where they are, probably hidden somewhere in a closet in UDE's R&D department.

Seal + Kuriboh + Multiply = 10 monsters

would make a great defense for a short while. but there is a place near where I live that prints cards to make them look real. say I make a card on here and bring it to them' date=' they could make it a real looking card but it would not be registered by Konami unless they like it and decide to mass produce...that would be cool as long as I get credit for making the card and some money out of it. But back on topic. I think make about 100 more and do a couple give aways. and use the rest in special mystery packs or tournament packs. And have the card registered as banned but legal since it is a real card.

[/quote']

o.0

If I PM you and send you some of mah cards, can you possibly get them to make some, so I can be a jerk to my unknowing friends!? (They don't know about ycm, and they don't know when new cards come out..so I can be a complete jerk XD)

This card would be epic to use against them too..XD

I do love the idea of a soul being taken..

So..what happened at the tourny when the people lost against these decks..?

Did they leave like that girl in Death Note?

Did a rope appear in the distance!?

this is the effect:

This Spell Card is impervious to negation, destruction, and removal. Increase the ATK power of all your monsters by 500. You control a back row of monsters that cannot be attacked while a monster is in the front row. Send this card from your hand to the Graveyard to negate and destroy any card. The soul of whichever Duelist loses this Duel is forfeit to the winner.

Archived