Oh look, Ally Genex are now part Mist Valley. Birdman approves this.

This might have ben deliberate, seeing as how Ally of Justice Clausolas is a resident in Mist Valley.

[align=center]400px-AllyGenexBirdmanDT08-JP-DNPR-DT.jpg

I <3 the artwork

By returning 1 face-up monster you control to your hand' date=' Special Summon this card from your hand. If the returned monster was a WIND monster, this card gains 500 ATK. When this card is Special Summoned by this effect, it is removed from play when it is removed from the field.[/quote'][/align]

Like I said, Birdman is similar to Mist Valleys.

Heh, its a level 3 with 1900ATK.

Fun-Fact: Its a Tuner

Discuss

Has an effect very similar to the Mist Valleys and the name Ally Genex is suppose to be related to Ally of Justice so the similarities are definitely there. The whole Ally Genex monsters look like Rockman/Megaman villains.

I really don't think the RFG effect was necessary as its hardly that abusabe and since when do you want to leave a tuner on the field. I guess it combos well with some Mist Valley monsters but it seems stupid running this outside of the intended theme. I remember seeing a good Ally Genex build that used Attribute changing traps to keep control of the battle phase as there was a Ally Genex card that rfg's a specific attribute when it battles.

Not sure if I really want to run this card in a Genex deck but I haven't experimented too much with them. Their effects are very mish mash and it's hard to make a solid deck from them though Ally Genex monsters are getting up there.

Has an effect very similar to the Mist Valleys and the name Ally Genex is suppose to be related to Ally of Justice so the similarities are definitely there. The whole Ally Genex monsters look like Rockman/Megaman villains.

Thats the point.

I really don't think the RFG effect was necessary as its hardly that abusabe and since when do you want to leave a tuner on the field.

My guess' date=' is that Konami thought that a 1900ATK level 3 monster was "broken".

(sadly, it isnt)

but it seems stupid running this outside of the intended theme.

The theme is called: "Awesome Robotmasters"

I remember seeing a good Ally Genex build that used Attribute changing traps to keep control of the battle phase as there was a Ally Genex card that rfg's a specific attribute when it battles.

I think your thinking of the A•O•J Elephant thing(I forgot his name)

Not sure if I really want to run this card in a Genex deck but I haven't experimented too much with them.

Its possible to make a combination WIND/EARTH Genex-Based deck. It would be funny' date=' since they they can get high ATK ;)

Their effects are very mish mash and it's hard to make a solid deck from them

Genex were relativly splashable with different attributes.

A•O•Js were abusive with 1 specific Attribute.

Ally Genex are mish-mash, because they are a combination of both. They are fun in a Genex deck, but are somewhat splashable in decks that are mostly the same Attribute(but not as a theme)

Archived