So like, hi and all. Wanna chat? (80 awesome men support)

Basically, I want a chatroom on YCM. No I don't think the community is in dire need of it nor do I believe it is for the greater good or w/e. Simply, I want one and I'm sure I'm not alone.

Plus it should really help us be more active and reduce spam.

Oh, and I, Brushfire (OMG IT'S TOTALLY HAPPENING), Josh, Akria, Willeh, ~JG~, Luna, Zion 27, Fenrir, Bassa2, The Monarch King, iHop, tdath, Ⓖⓔⓕⓗⓧ Ⓣⓗⓔ Ⓘⓝⓕⓔⓒⓣⓔⓓ, Luffy Laxer, Daily News, Striker9211 jk233_ultimatemaster, ֆפṬ. Ṫᴚᴧᵥᴣᴉᴲᴙ, Santa's Little Helper, Yuuto Ishii , chalenged, Pudpop, Shattered Sorrow, Dark Justice, Pikachu, Skyfire, Dark Lightning, Legend Zero, CeDeFiA, jonahwilder13101, Kotaro, edman1123, LufyLaxer, DR{}NE, pherronboy, Atman, KaiNine Kaisu, DeckCreater722, Benjo 8, Raver, Tomtekorv, FM6, Twig, pegasasu, Øverek357Ø, Sakuraba, supersepiroth, Larxene, Scarlet, Dark, ~Wright~ , .:Shaymin:., Yugioh42, .:Haruki Adachi:., Yin, supersonic4ever , Ikatsui, sir than, chrid97, Kor² The Rampage, Merciful idiot, bobo™, Mr.WHAM, Gogeta™, Aximil, Toshrio Hitsugaya, XzY, Ragnus, WiiOmi, moneypony, Bucketkiller19, Nígh₮ ฬαŁkεЯ™, Ĩ¢ε , LordDemonX, Zenrais, Zero Chill, ► Jolta ◄, Phantom Roxas and pokemanlover . support. That's like 80, wait a second? ONLY 80?

*Note*

If anyone is interested in this noble cause in their club, contest, RP or Fan Fic then by all means please do. Also don't forget to PM me and show me a link to your thread so I may appropriately reward you.

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Zeonark

How about people with 3 stars or more? We can also control some of the quality of members having access to it =P

But how would that work? You put a password or something on the chat and hand it out to people through PM? o:

I'll support once we figure out how exactly to handle/do this.

Guest Zeonark

Post count limit. You do realize that by stars I mean those under your name which are related to your posts >.>

I know that.

I'm just saying: Is there a option on the chat to do that?

Archived