So like, hi and all. Wanna chat? (80 awesome men support)

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stop being a motherfucking twat. Why settle for an IRC chat that isn't even dedicated and won't have much traffic anyway when YCMaker can give us a chatroom that's on YCM itself.

You forgot the part that he won't do that. Besides' date=' the [i']only[/i] chatroom used nowadays, that is decent, is IRC. If you stopped being a 'motherfucking twat', as you put it, and actually told people to come to the IRC as a chatroom, which would solve whatever problems you have with the lack of one anyway, then perhaps it would be more active.

So really, it's your idiocy that you can't compromise with an IRC channel that is causing the lack of whatever chatroom could be made.

Stop being a motherfucking twat. Why settle for an IRC chat that isn't even dedicated and won't have much traffic anyway when YCMaker can give us a chatroom that's on YCM itself.

You forgot the part that he won't do that. Besides' date=' the [i']only[/i] chatroom used nowadays, that is decent, is IRC. If you stopped being a 'motherfucking twat', as you put it, and actually told people to come to the IRC as a chatroom, which would solve whatever problems you have with the lack of one anyway, then perhaps it would be more active.

So really, it's your idiocy that you can't compromise with an IRC channel that is causing the lack of whatever chatroom could be made.

You're the only one who thinks that IRC would be better than having one on the actual main index.

Support

You're the only one who thinks that IRC would be better than having one on the actual main index.

Support

I'd like to add that IRC sucks balls compared to a chatroom hosted on our server that will garuntee everyone who logged in knows about.

kthnxbye.

but i dont have 15 reps

Which is why we won't have a limit' date=' not that it might be possible anyway.

Sure. I just made a new card called Rock warrior.

Awesome, now go funk yourself.

Archived