[DISC] KA-2 Des Scissors & Needle Burrower

KA-2DesScissorsDR2-EN-C-UE.jpgNeedleBurrowerAST-NA-SR-1E.png

Since they both have the same effect, I guess its ok to discuss both at once.

Lore: When this card destroys a monster and sends it to the Graveyard as a result of battle, inflict damage to your opponent's Life Points equal to the Level of the destroyed monster x 500 points.

Attacking a defense positioned Grinder Golem? Perhaps used "Give and Take" to Special Summon "Koitsu" to your opponent's side of the field?

Discuss the possible effectiveness and uses for these cards.

This will definetily would be the BEST Support ever for this guys....

ka2needlescissors.jpg

Lore:

"KA-2 Des Scissors" + "Needle Burrower"

A Fusion Summon of this card can only be conducted with the above Fusion Material Monsters. When this card destroys a monster and sends it to the Graveyard as a result of battle, inflict damage to your opponent's Life Points equal to the Level of the destroyed monster x 500 points.

I would So LOL if they made something like that.....

This will definetily would be the BEST Support ever for this guys....

ka2needlescissors.jpg

Lore:

"KA-2 Des Scissors" + "Needle Burrower"

A Fusion Summon of this card can only be conducted with the above Fusion Material Monsters. When this card destroys a monster and sends it to the Graveyard as a result of battle' date=' inflict damage to your opponent's Life Points equal to the Level of the destroyed monster x 500 points.

I would So LOL if they made something like that.....

[/quote']

Dude, thats an epic picture O_O. Most decks based Around Ka-2/Needle just lack draw power.

i'd increase the dmg to 700' date=' just to make it different from its materials.

KA2 would be epic if its atk was 1800 or 1900 rather than 1000....

[/quote']

ka0needlescissors.jpg

And Now I just Broke the Card....XD

You should keep it at 500, just give it an other effect like when it is destroyed it can SS 1 of the monsters used to summon it.

Anyway of my stupid OTK's I just remembered that I run with this card:

KA-2 Des Scissors / Needle Burrower on the field (or something to summon 1) + Grinder Golem + Face-Down Give and Take + Face-Down Miracle Locus

1. Have KA-2 on the field or SS it with card like Limit Revers

2. Special Summon Grinder Golem to opponents field in defence position

3. Destroy it inflicting 4000 points of damage

4. Activated Give and Take to Summon Grinder to opponents field again

5. Activated Miracle Locus so KA-2 can attack for a second time and kill Golem for other 4000 points of damage.

Bad OTK I know but Miracle Locus works really great with KA-2 Des Scissors because you don't need effect damage anyway.

i'd increase the dmg to 700' date=' just to make it different from its materials.

KA2 would be epic if its atk was 1800 or 1900 rather than 1000....

[/quote']

ka0needlescissors.jpg

And Now I just Broke the Card....XD

You should keep it at 500, just give it an other effect like when it is destroyed it can SS 1 of the monsters used to summon it.

Anyway of my stupid OTK's I just remembered that I run with this card:

KA-2 Des Scissors / Needle Burrower on the field (or something to summon 1) + Grinder Golem + Face-Down Give and Take + Face-Down Miracle Locus

1. Have KA-2 on the field or SS it with card like Limit Revers

2. Special Summon Grinder Golem to opponents field in defence position

3. Destroy it inflicting 4000 points of damage

4. Activated Give and Take to Summon Grinder to opponents field again

5. Activated Miracle Locus so KA-2 can attack for a second time and kill Golem for other 4000 points of damage.

Bad OTK I know but Miracle Locus works really great with KA-2 Des Scissors because you don't need effect damage anyway.

I like that combo

Archived