Infernity Inferno!

No picture as of yet...

Discard up to 2 cards from your hand. Send a number of "Infernity" cards from your Deck to your Graveyard equal to the number of cards discarded.

Discuss!

This card supplements my favorite archetype's new OTK.

interesting card, though only inferintys can use it, and that's actually a good thing, since no other deck (except dark worlds/fiend roars, but they mesh well with this archtype.) is losing 3 cards from the hand to put two in the grave and have it be a good move.

and what is the OTK type? effect damage or battle?

I'd like to see it.

No picture as of yet...

Discard up to 2 cards from your hand. Send a number of "Infernity" cards from your Deck to your Graveyard equal to the number of cards discarded.

Discuss!

interesting card' date=' though only inferintys can use it, and that's actually a good thing, since no other deck (except dark worlds/fiend roars, but they mesh well with this archtype.) is losing 3 cards from the hand to put two in the grave and have it be a good move.

I'd like to see it.

[/quote']

Summon Infernity Mirage, while having no hand, obviously.

Tribute it to summon Infernity Necromancer and a Revenger/Beetle.

Use Necromancer's effect to Special Summon Infernity Archfiend.

Search out Infernity Gun, using Archfiend's effect.

Play Infernity Gun.

Synchro Summon a Lvl 6-8 monster.

Activate Infernity Gun's second effect, thus releasing it to Special Summon 2 Infernities from the Grave.

Special Summon Necromancer and an Infernity Tuner of choice.

Use Necromancer's effect to summon Archfiend once again and search out the second Infernity Gun.

Play Infernity Gun.

Activate Infernity Gun's second effect, thus releasing it to Special Summon 2 Infernities from the Grave.

Repeat this combo until all Infernity Guns are searched. By the end, you'll have, I think, 4 Synchro Monsters, 3 of which are Lvl 6-8 and the last a slightly lower level one. You then attack your opponent with your insane field.

All of this is started with only a SINGLE card! Infernities are truly epic with their Handless Combo!

No picture as of yet...

Discuss!

interesting card' date=' though only inferintys can use it, and that's actually a good thing, since no other deck (except dark worlds/fiend roars, but they mesh well with this archtype.) is losing 3 cards from the hand to put two in the grave and have it be a good move.

I'd like to see it.

[/quote']

Summon Infernity Mirage, while having no hand, obviously.

Tribute it to summon Infernity Necromancer and a Revenger/Beetle.

Use Necromancer's effect to Special Summon Infernity Archfiend.

Search out Infernity Gun, using Archfiend's effect.

Play Infernity Gun.

Use Necromancer's effect to summon Archfiend once again and search out the second Infernity Gun.

Play Infernity Gun.

Repeat this combo until all Infernity Guns are searched. By the end, you'll have, I think, 4 Synchro Monsters, 3 of which are Lvl 6-8 and the last a slightly lower level one. You then attack your opponent with your insane field.

All of this is started with only a SINGLE card! Infernities are truly epic with their Handless Combo!

I personaly suggest stardust should be one of them, since you do have nothing left.

also, if infernity burst is made, you could also add in a large amount of burn, maybe even change this into just a burn otk (making it FTK possible) if you draw two and can fill your field with 5 infernities.

this is going to be a lot of fun.

Some of these effects of just seem overpowered in some way and only saving grace was the necessity of depleting your hand and creating a top deck situation which is not favorable at all. This card is incredibly good for the archetype but that 0 hand thing is give and take.

Some of these effects of just seem overpowered in some way and only saving grace was the necessity of depleting your hand and creating a top deck situation which is not favorable at all. This card is incredibly good for the archetype but that 0 hand thing is give and take.

that's kinda the point of the type I think.

that's kinda the point of the type I think.

I love Infernities for that reason. They are rather powerful and explosive, but almost every single card in the theme has a condition or drawback, or they require you to have no hand (and usually both). It also forces an Infernity player to build the deck carefully to minimize the dead draws or use the effects in an efficient way.

This card I was a bit skeptical of at first. It's a trap card that requires discards and then mills Infernity cards from the deck. In a top-deck situation, drawing this is inevitably bad. But, it's an excellent candidate to use instead of a Foolish Burial, as it's a chainable trap that lets you drop some of your hand cards and get Revenger or something else into the grave to revive later. One strategy I've never been fond of in an Infernity deck is recklessly dropping the cards in your hand instead of making the cards count towards something, but usually the only cards I'd want to drop are Infernity monsters that got clogged into my hand, so this card provides a delightful boost to my favorite theme.

do dark worlds get their effect off?

No' date=' discarding is the cost not the effect[/b']

then it might be a funny tech card to dump broww.....

Above

other that combo listed above for infernities is just :O

Whaaat? lol

I can see this combo working greatly with cards such as Infernity Necromancer, using Necro will bring back a strong Infernity monster such as Infernity Destroyer

Archived