Chain Energy = Annoying

Infernities can't use this card. How do you maintain your Handless-ness? By discarding, playing, or setting the cards you draw. Other decks can accumulate cards in hand, but Infernities cannot safely do so.

This card is definitely annoying. I haven't seen a very useful way to run it outside of a burn deck, but most burn decks tend to use one-shot burn cards or monsters, so you're losing LP too.

Infernities can't use this card. How do you maintain your Handless-ness? By discarding' date=' playing, or setting the cards you draw. Other decks can accumulate cards in hand, but Infernities cannot safely do so.[/quote']

HandlessFakeTSHD-JP-C.jpg

I think any cards that also allow you to discard cards bypasses Chain Energy as well. If that is the case,

400px-Brionac%2CDragonoftheIceBarrierHA01-EN-ScR-LE.jpg

This card is definitely annoying. I haven't seen a very useful way to run it outside of a burn deck' date=' but most burn decks tend to use one-shot burn cards or monsters, so you're losing LP too.

[/quote']

I was actually trying to find a way to put Reactors into a Chain Energy/Toll deck.

This + Toll + Backfire in a fire burn deck is halarious..

add 2 solar flare dragons' date=' and maybe a burning land and the fun just continues...

[/quote']

Epic field:

2 toll, 2 chain, backfire

x3 Solar Flare

lolgyroidlol (or anything that it takes two attacks to kill)

Opponent's field:

any two monsters.

Your hand:

Lava Golem.

Just for kicks i guess...XD

Archived