Your "Yugi" moment

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, there was one time when me and my friends were in the midst of a moderately epic three-way duel. One person was using Zombie World, another was using Invincible Fortress, and I had my vaguely Relinquished deck (yes, we used sucky decks. Get over it.).

So, Zombie World had just swarmed and attacked Invincible Fortress directly, so he was at some extremely low LP. His field was empty, and I don't think he even had any cards in his hand. Since I owned the Invincible Fortress, I pointed out the only card he could draw to turn this around was Megarock Dragon.

We decided to trust in the Heart of the Cards. My friend began a 4kids-dub-worthy speech, starting by doubting himself, then remembering the Heart of the Cards and drawing. He summoned Megarock with someteen-thousand attack.

He still lost, though.

PS: Lightsworns don't have "Yugi" moments. They have JD moments.

Well, there was one time when me and my friends were in the midst of a moderately epic three-way duel. One person was using Zombie World, another was using Invincible Fortress, and I had my vaguely Relinquished deck (yes, we used sucky decks. Get over it.).

So, Zombie World had just swarmed and attacked Invincible Fortress directly, so he was at some extremely low LP. His field was empty, and I don't think he even had any cards in his hand. Since I owned the Invincible Fortress, I pointed out the only card he could draw to turn this around was Megarock Dragon.

We decided to trust in the Heart of the Cards. My friend began a 4kids-dub-worthy speech, starting by doubting himself, then remembering the Heart of the Cards and drawing. He summoned Megarock with someteen-thousand attack.

He still lost, though.

PS: Lightsworns don't have "Yugi" moments. They have JD moments.

ok, I have no cards in hand, 3000 lp.

he has lightsworn and 3000lp left as well.

I have FL fire on the field, and 2 facedowns (bottomless and slip of fortune.)

they play JD, I bottomless to his JD effect.

I draw allure.

allure into dark and fortune's future

fortune's future into dark and allure (yeah, really.)

allure into light and future visions.

light into dark, attack for game.

I draw allure.

I draw allure.

ok' date=' I have no cards in hand, 3000 lp.

I draw allure.

[/quote']

Cool_story_bro_.jpg

I draw allure.

[/quote']

Cool_story_bro_.jpg

I draw allure.

[/quote']

Cool_story_bro_.jpg

*Insert a story about top decking JD here*

*Insert a story about to decking Brain Control here*

*Insert a Story about top decking Ryko here*

Opponent (Norleras TURBO):

1200 LP.

Top decks a PoC, uses it's effect to nuke the field and draws the Phoenix and removes 2 DARKs. He ends his turn with only 200 lp.

Me (JunkSworn LS + 3x Ryko + 3x Junk Synchron = funfunfun):

About 1000 LP.

2-3 cards in the deck.

I TOP DECK RYKO FOR THE WIN.

1200 LP.

Top decks a PoC, uses it's effect to nuke the field and draws the Phoenix and removes 2 DARKs. He ends his turn with only 200 lp.

About 1000 LP.

2-3 cards in the deck.

1200 LP.

About 1000 LP.

2-3 cards in the deck.

Lightsworn (opponent) vs. Neos (Me)

My First Turn: I draw a burial from a different dimension and play a Neo Spacian Panther and end my turn.

His First Turn: Solar recharge into Wulf, Monster reborn (unexpected traditional deck) Gragonith, tributes Wulf for another Gragonith, adds Lightsworn saber to one, plays realm of light, then attacks ;_;

My LP: 3200

His LP: 8000

My Second Turn: I draw a Wrath of Neos and play Prisma, copying a Neos and then wrathing. Field is clear of everything but realm of light... I hope he doesnt have a creature. then I use a sarco for future fusion. I want to hold onto an E-call for next turn

His Second Turn: He plays Garoth and mauls more of my life points

My LP: 1350

My Third turn: I draw neo spacian grand mole, but I search for a elemental hero Neos alius and summon it. I attack and kill garoth.

His third turn: he sets a monster face down... obviously ryko.

His LP: 7950

My Fourth Turn: Here comes future fusion for divine neos, dumping neos, panther, voltic, neos alius, and moss. I summon grand mole and bounce his set and attack directly. Threshold for JD reached...

His Fourth Turn: He plays another solar recharge... and dumps a ryko from his hand. loses both JDs and draws another ryko (most likely), resets.

His LP: 6050

My fifth turn: Draw Miracle fusion- Sac my neos alius, voltic, neos, panther, moss for divine Neos, then activate Burial from a different dimension placing voltic back in graveyard. I summon grand mole, remove from play voltic for divine neos ability. i then bounce his set, attack with divine neos directly, special summon voltic and attack, then summon neos and attack for game.

His LP: 0

My First Turn: I draw a burial from a different dimension and play a Neo Spacian Panther and end my turn.

His First Turn: Solar recharge into Wulf, Monster reborn (unexpected traditional deck) Gragonith, tributes Wulf for another Gragonith, adds Lightsworn saber to one, plays realm of light, then attacks ;_;

My Second Turn: I draw a Wrath of Neos and play Prisma, copying a Neos and then wrathing. Field is clear of everything but realm of light... I hope he doesnt have a creature. then I use a sarco for future fusion. I want to hold onto an E-call for next turn

My Third turn: I draw neo spacian grand mole, but I search for a elemental hero Neos alius and summon it. I attack and kill garoth.

My Fourth Turn: Here comes future fusion for divine neos, dumping neos, panther, voltic, neos alius, and moss. I summon grand mole and bounce his set and attack directly. Threshold for JD reached...

His Fourth Turn: He plays another solar recharge... and dumps a ryko from his hand. loses both JDs and draws another ryko (most likely), resets.

My fifth turn: Draw Miracle fusion- Sac my neos alius, voltic, neos, panther, moss for divine Neos, then activate Burial from a different dimension placing voltic back in graveyard. I summon grand mole, remove from play voltic for divine neos ability. i then bounce his set, attack with divine neos directly, special summon voltic and attack, then summon neos and attack for game.

His First Turn: Solar recharge into Wulf' date=' Monster reborn (unexpected traditional deck) Gragonith, tributes Wulf for another Gragonith, adds Lightsworn saber to one, plays realm of light, then attacks ;_;

[/quote']

Once Again.....

Cool_story_bro_.jpg

Neos > LS is pretty pro. I'd like to see that build. Have you posted the list?

His First Turn: Solar recharge into Wulf' date=' Monster reborn (unexpected traditional deck) Gragonith, tributes Wulf for another Gragonith, adds Lightsworn saber to one, plays realm of light, then attacks ;_;

[/quote']

Once Again.....

Cool_story_bro_.jpg

[/quote']

Once Again.....

Cool_story_bro_.jpg

[/quote']

Once Again.....

Cool_story_bro_.jpg

Archived