Your "Yugi" moment

cool story bro seems quite sarcastic

Oh yeah' date=' It must be soooooo sarcastic. Because I'm soooooo sarcastic alll the time...

[/quote']

You must be an Idiot, this entire topic is about stories like this, so stop posting the same retarded Meme.

Cool story, bro.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Me (Insect) vs Opponent (???)

opponent summons a monster ands equips it to 1700 attack. End.

Set some traps. Summon cross-sword and pwn it. End.

Opponent sets a face-down. End

Drawr nobleman of cross-out and remove from play. Summon crosssword and attack. End.

Opponent summons some monster in attack. End.

Tribute cross-sword for saber beetle. Attack monster. Attack directly for game. Epic win.

Off-Topic:

To: Gabapavich: your PM is off so i couldn't PM you the golden munchlax...

Opponent has Rai-Oh on the field, I have Firedog out. (Me: 5800 Opponent: 5100)

He attacks, triple Honests.

He thinks he won, but I end up with 100 left.

I play Smashing Ground, CotH Blazewing, Supervise, tribute for Tuned Magician, bring back Blazewing with Supervise, equip Blazewing with another Supervise, sync for Stardust, bring back Phoenix Gearfried with Supervise. Attack for gaem.

It was funny, because he wasted his Honests to try to attack for game. ;p

Not particularly spectacular' date=' but mine was a simple duel with me and my friend. He was running cloudians, had a full field, was getting ready to hit for game with 2 nimbusman, eye of the typhoon, Cirrostratus and Storm Dragon. He attacks. I flip Zero gravity.

[/quote']

and not one of the re-summon traps?

for shame cloud man, for shame.

I was running burn for he lulz at my locals (I didn't enter, I only stayed to watch). Dude was running Power Tool, so I figured I was screwed. He pumps it up to 7800 with Mage Power, Axe, and some other shiz. I Magic Cylinder him for game.

I was running burn for he lulz at my locals (I didn't enter' date=' I only stayed to watch). Dude was running Power Tool, so I figured I was screwed. He pumps it up to 7800 with Mage Power, Axe, and some other shiz. I Magic Cylinder him for game.

[/quote']

thats poor play on their part....seriously.

It was pretty funny.

Well, this is a pseudo "Yugi" moment. It was just this weekend at my locals.

It was third round, I had roughly 3100 left, he had 2300. He kills my Celestia(I honestly forget what he did exactly) I had Shadow-Imprisoning Mirror out, he MST's it, top-decks a card in hand to bring out Plague, flips over Malicious(which he had tribute summoned for defense) and synchs for SDD. I have a Shiny Black "C" in my grave and I keep thinking whether or not I want to do it. I decide to remove it so I can survive for one more turn. He removes malicious and summons one in defense.

My turn, I top-deck Brain Control, Brain Control his Stardust, summon Honest, kill Malicious with Honest and attack for game.

Lightsworns don't JUST have JD moments, they just MOSTLY have JD moments. =P

Well' date=' this is a pseudo "Yugi" moment. It was just this weekend at my locals.

It was third round, I had roughly 3100 left, he had 2300. He kills my Celestia(I honestly forget what he did exactly) I had Shadow-Imprisoning Mirror out, he MST's it, top-decks a card in hand to bring out Plague, flips over Malicious(which he had tribute summoned for defense) and synchs for SDD. I have a Shiny Black "C" in my grave and I keep thinking whether or not I want to do it. I decide to remove it so I can survive for one more turn. He removes malicious and summons one in defense.

My turn, I top-deck Brain Control, Brain Control his Stardust, summon Honest, kill Malicious with Honest and attack for game.

[/quote']

Wow, nice topdeck. But that moment isn't at all exclusive to LS. I'm pretty sure the only exclusive moments that LS has is triple honest and JD.

That's a nice yugimoment though :)

I never get uber cool victories :(

The closest I got was using phantom to rfp phantom to rfp the dark creator to rfp a random card to special summon Medusa, discarded some cards and attacked for game.

But even then it wasn't an uber win, as I was winning to begin with :(

Anacondas1

Well' date=' this is a pseudo "Yugi" moment. It was just this weekend at my locals.

[/quote']

Wow, nice topdeck. But that moment isn't at all exclusive to LS. I'm pretty sure the only exclusive moments that LS has is triple honest and JD.

That's a nice yugimoment though :)

True, but my point was that LS don't ONLY have JD moments, they can have Yugi moments just like any other deck. =)

Am I considered a Yugi wannabe if I state that I win my duels by having faith in my cards?

No. You are considered a bad troll or an idiot.

Probably the latter.

EDIT: I <3 playing VS Norleras Decks.

Today:

He blew up everything. Then tuned his PSZ to a Malicious to make a SDD.

I top deck Infernity Mirage. (I had Archfiend, Beetle and Neco in the grave + 3x Gun in the deck)

GG game 2?

:D

Am I considered a Yugi wannabe if I state that I win my duels by having faith in my cards?

Probably the latter.

I don't know what Bad Troll means' date=' but as for being an Idiot, that I consider to be offensive.

I'll give you an explanation on why I have Faith in my cards to achieve victory;

[spoiler=Explanation']When I first started playing this game, I lost every duel I had, even when I had all the best cards and everything. I didn't won a single duel for 6 years straight.

I thought I would never win any duels, until one night I had a dream that I was in the spirit of world, and everywhere around me there were Yugioh Monsters. I appeared to be in some kind of Council meeting, surrounded by the strongest of monsters.

I questioned them as to why I wasn't winning any of my duels. They told me that I wasn't winning because I didn't have any faith in my cards, and that I need to find that faith before I could win any duels. I asked them how I could find that faith, and they told me that it was something I had to discover myself. That's when I woke up.

At first I thought I was dreaming, then when I looked in front of me, I saw my Deck was on the bed. I don't know if I was more scared or surprised to see it there, especially since I locked my Deck away in my Personal Safe before I went to bed, and I was the only one in the family who knew the password. I assumed it was just coincidence.

One day at school while I was dueling my friend, I was near the point of losing, when I heard a voice in my head. It said "Find your Faith." I thought it might've been my sister that was speaking to me, but she was on the other side of the room while it was going on. When I reached out to draw my card, I heard the voice again saying the same thing.

I basicly figured if i'm gonna keep hearing this voice to tell me to get my faith, I might as well start having faith in my cards. In that moment, I started to believe in the spirit of my cards, and have faith in my next draw. When I drew my card in that moment, everything turned around, and a few turns later my opponent lost, and I won a duel for the very first time.

From that day forward I vowed that I would have faith my cards, no matter what the result of any duel i'm apart of is. Ever since that day, I went from being the worst duelist ever known to being one of best in my town. Now I win about 70% of all the duels i'm apart of.

That explanation up there may seem like a big fat lie to you guys, but that's my life right there. I couldn't ask for a better turn over than that.

I don't really remember everything but:

He was running some Stardust Dragon swarm kind of deck (Maybe he run Assault Mode, never saw it though) I was running my Level Burn – Vegetarian) (KA-2 Des Scissors with some plants) Deck.

He: 3500 LP, 2 Stardust Dragons, 1 Grinder Golem (gift from me >_>) and a LV4 I don't remember that

Me: Don't remember LP, Limit Revere. No hand

At first I top decked 2 Lord Poisons that both saved me for a turn. (Lord Poison > Regenerating Rose > 2 Tokens = Save from 4 attacks,) and then I drew my second Grinder Golem. Give him golem in defence mode, use limit reverse to SS KA-2 from the graveyard. Kill my given golem with KA-2, 4000 points of burn damage for game.

Probably the latter.

I don't know what Bad Troll means' date=' but as for being an Idiot, that I consider to be offensive.

I'll give you an explanation on why I have Faith in my cards to achieve victory;

[spoiler=Explanation']When I first started playing this game, I lost every duel I had, even when I had all the best cards and everything. I didn't won a single duel for 6 years straight.

I thought I would never win any duels, until one night I had a dream that I was in the spirit of world, and everywhere around me there were Yugioh Monsters. I appeared to be in some kind of Council meeting, surrounded by the strongest of monsters.

I questioned them as to why I wasn't winning any of my duels. They told me that I wasn't winning because I didn't have any faith in my cards, and that I need to find that faith before I could win any duels. I asked them how I could find that faith, and they told me that it was something I had to discover myself. That's when I woke up.

At first I thought I was dreaming, then when I looked in front of me, I saw my Deck was on the bed. I don't know if I was more scared or surprised to see it there, especially since I locked my Deck away in my Personal Safe before I went to bed, and I was the only one in the family who knew the password. I assumed it was just coincidence.

One day at school while I was dueling my friend, I was near the point of losing, when I heard a voice in my head. It said "Find your Faith." I thought it might've been my sister that was speaking to me, but she was on the other side of the room while it was going on. When I reached out to draw my card, I heard the voice again saying the same thing.

I basicly figured if i'm gonna keep hearing this voice to tell me to get my faith, I might as well start having faith in my cards. In that moment, I started to believe in the spirit of my cards, and have faith in my next draw. When I drew my card in that moment, everything turned around, and a few turns later my opponent lost, and I won a duel for the very first time.

From that day forward I vowed that I would have faith my cards, no matter what the result of any duel i'm apart of is. Ever since that day, I went from being the worst duelist ever known to being one of best in my town. Now I win about 70% of all the duels i'm apart of.

That explanation up there may seem like a big fat lie to you guys, but that's my life right there. I couldn't ask for a better turn over than that.

Definitely a troll. No one is that stupid.

Probably the latter.

Definitely a troll. No one is that stupid.

What do you mean by Troll?

Probably the latter.

dlhvs0.png

As of now I am officially convinced that there is no God.

@Manjoume' date=' Zarkus

So what if Ragnus' story is a little ridiculous and hard to believe, (as I find it very hard to believe at all as well) Making fun of/ calling him an idiot when he really isn't doing anything to you is really rude and unnecessary.

[/quote']

I never insulted him. I just said his story gave me an annyerism.

@Manjoume' date=' Zarkus

So what if Ragnus' story is a little ridiculous and hard to believe, (as I find it very hard to believe at all as well) Making fun of/ calling him an idiot when he really isn't doing anything to you is really rude and unnecessary.

[/quote']

I never insulted him. I just said his story gave me an annyerism.

well the insult part was obviously at Manjoume, but It's still a little rude-sounding when someone tells thier story, and that makes you believe there is no god =p

also it's aneurysm or aneurism

Archived