New Skin Released!

YCMaker

A new YCM skin is nearing completion, and I have decided to enable it for all members to give it a test run. YCModern is still a work in progress, as some features are missing and there may be other issues I am not aware of. The next few weeks will serve as an initial testing period, over which I will be fixing bugs that come up. The goal is to have a new skin that can eventually replace the old one as default. Please be aware that it is rather image heavy and may take noticeably longer to load on slower connections. The current skin, YCM, will continue to be available to those who prefer it.

To change to the new skin, go here:

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/usercp.php?action=options

and select "YCModern" under Board Styles.

Post any issues you have in this thread, and enjoy the new skin (There's a new logo too!).

Known issues

- Spoiler code not working correctly

- Google search gone

- Forum header image unoptimized

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WOW! Just awesome, i can never expect what you will do next YCMaker, very cool, i guess it's time for a change i mean it is 2010. I do hope we will be using it forever it really is great, & for the spoiler it looks just fine to me...Peace.

Spoilers needs some sort of border (as Pikachu stated). And the quote buttons are screwed up. The "quote" button is the "unquote" button and vice versa. Just check it and you'll know what I mean.

Other than that' date=' this new skin is very rawrsomz. Kudos YCMaker, kudos.

[/quote']

Not really since im used to a spoiler with no borders

I love it' date=' except for the YGO stuff in the logo. YCM aint [i']all[/i] about YGO... :3

I think it look awesome

Can I add or comment on the issues?

Known issues

- Spoiler code not working correctly But it was just fine :/ Fine for me

- Google search gone Good news! =) Bearlly anyone used it and it messed up polls and PMs

- Forum header image unoptimized Don't get this one Me neither

- The quote button seemed to be reversed Yup I just noticed that

What I also don't like is the stars

Their to small and are squashed

Archived