A VERY OP'd card which has yet to be banned (Sin Cyber-End Dragon)

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know. But it's fun' date=' and it's way easier to play than it ever was before with sins.

Sin OTK will be the best sin deck, obviously.

[/quote']

I don't think sin decks will affect anything at all. This thing will be splashed into tons of different decks, it'll last for 1 format, then be banned. That will be the legacy of the sins.

They do have darned good support. Sin World and terraforming. And that's really all you need - the sins themselves take care of the rest.

Thing is' date=' if you can play it right, you could use DDV to stop Honest and then just summon another Sin monster :3

[/quote']

I just posted a draft for sin virus control in the deck section. These things are insane.

Guest Merciful Idiot

"I activate Sin World, remove my three Cyber-End Dragons and Special Summon my three sin Cyber-End Dragons and then I activate Limiter Removal. OWNED."

Guest Merciful Idiot

"I activate Sin World' date=' remove my three Cyber-End Dragons and Special Summon my three sin Cyber-End Dragons and then I activate Limiter Removal. OWNED."

[/quote']

You only need one Sin Cyber End Dragon for that one.

Still, having 3 8000 ATK monsters on your field makes you virtually unstoppable.

Archived