A VERY OP'd card which has yet to be banned (Sin Cyber-End Dragon)

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK' date=' I've been thinking about this, and I've figured it out. "Sin" is here to propel the Skill Drain deck into serious competition with decks like Lightsworns.

Sin Cyber End is one of the fastest and strongest beatsticks in the game, but unless you have Skill Drain/Sin World on the field, it'll end up being more of a liability than a weapon.

In fact, they're moving in the opposite direction than the game has been trending recently. Cards like Catastor, Armor Master, and Gale have been sitting here telling us that ATK doesn't matter, and now "Sin" arrives and says yes, actually it does matter.

I will be playing a Skill Drain Sin Deck, and I will like it.

[/quote']

Skill drain will NEVER be meta. I'm sorry

Last Format. (DADDrain, and BW, Kitty and SalvoDAD sided it.)

This format's ZombieDrain (Pre Brionac)

Skilles Burn (06-07)

I'm pretty sure that there are even more tier 1 decks that have teched Skill Drain :D

OT: I think that most people are missing the point. This card isn't that good. It won't change the game at all. The only problem is that it shows Konami's horrible card design (Assuming they decide to print it).

People are going to start maining Fairy Wind.

Even still' date=' this is a 2 ton bucket of crap. Honest stops it, everyone's maining waboku, and it's so easy to destroy it's not even funny.

[/quote']

It's not terrible, Honest stops everything, Waboku stops everything.... By that logic Magic Cylinder is the best card ever.

Even still' date=' this is a 2 ton bucket of crap. Honest stops it, everyone's maining waboku, and it's so easy to destroy it's not even funny.

[/quote']

It's not terrible, Honest stops everything, Waboku stops everything.... By that logic Magic Cylinder is the best card ever.

lt's damn good against THIS shit.

[/quote']

He is right at one point the counterability of 1 card doesn't made up for its goodness or badness.......the card by any standars is decent...not bad, not sheet, Decent.

Just as CyEDra is a decent card.....

[/quote']

He is right at one point the counterability of 1 card doesn't made up for its goodness or badness.......the card by any standars is decent...not bad, not s***, Decent.

Just as CyEDra is a decent card.....

Except this is easier to summon and is very splashable in other decks, making it much more decent than CyEDra.

[/quote']

Damn man, CED is sheet you can chain waboku to it.

And just when we thought things couldn't get any worse, 4000 ATK beatsticks have "remove from play 1 ______ from your Extra Deck" Summoning conditions. This's just as bad as Chaos Emperor.

Oh, and Sin Rainbow Dragon's still in the cards too. =/

[/quote']

I can't believe people're actually calling this bad. FFS.

Counterable-ness can be a valid point in that Dark Spirit Art - Greed is extremely counterable and Spiritualism's only value is that it's so far from counterable. The problem arises when a card isn't any more or less counterable than an average card and people still bring up counterable-ness.

Counterable-ness can be a valid point in that Dark Spirit Art - Greed is extremely counterable and Spiritualism's only value is that it's so far from counterable. The problem arises when a card isn't any more or less counterable than an average card and people still bring up counterable-ness.

that sounds like an awesome word.

I agree, wether or not a card is counterable should only be brought up against cards like, Montage Dragon, the Wicked Gods and really specific Synchros and the like, the amount of effort towards somthing sopped so easily generates loss od advantage, but even if you opponant kills Sin Cyber End with BTH, or TT. you still broke even since it only cost you one card in hand.

Cydra can be stopped by Honest/Waboku

Goyo Guardian can be stopped by Honest/Waboku

therefore' date=' since Sin Cyber end, a 4000 beater with who only needs his buddy to be in the extra can be stopped the same was is [b']worse than the other two[/b]

Cydra has no effect drawbacks.

Goyo is a +1.

This gives neither any advantage or even basic protection. lt's too easy to destroy, and getting it out and keeping it is not worth it.

therefore' date=' since Sin Cyber end, a 4000 beater with who only needs his buddy to be in the extra can be stopped the same was is [b']worse than the other two[/b]

Goyo is a +1.

This gives neither any advantage or even basic protection. lt's too easy to destroy, and getting it out and keeping it is not worth it.

Getting this out and keeping it out is not worth it?

It requires NOTHING to get out as it has probably the world's easiest summoning condition short of jester confit.

It requires very, very little to keep out (a field spell which is easily searchable).

Compared to this, getting out Chaos sorcerer is laughably difficult. Wulf is unplayable if you consider this hard to summon. CED is to situational. The only cards EASIER to summon than this would be normal summoning 4-star or lowers with no special conditions. This being a 4000 lvl 10, that is not good enough.

Goyo is a +1.

Getting this out and keeping it out is not worth it?

It requires NOTHING to get out as it has probably the world's easiest summoning condition short of jester confit.

It requires very, very little to keep out (a field spell which is easily searchable).

Compared to this, getting out Chaos sorcerer is laughably difficult. Wulf is unplayable if you consider this hard to summon. CED is to situational. The only cards EASIER to summon than this would be normal summoning 4-star or lowers with no special conditions. This being a 4000 lvl 10, that is not good enough.

And if you consider the fact that you would run this with Sin World and summon Sin SDD first, the field spell thing isn't a viable excuse to call it "hard to keep out"

Totally true. That people are calling this card bad, is causing me to reevaluate who I think is a good player on this site.

[/quote']

What if they released a 10,000 ATK 4 star normal monster? It's just as easy to destroy, can be waboku'd or honested, isn't significantly harder to summon.... but, it would still be inarguably banworthy.

Saying this can be Waboku'd and Honested is like saying an effectless DAD and JD are completly ok. Sure they aren't as broken as with their effects, but back when DAD was unlimited people didn't care if they summoned DAD into Drain, they still got a free 2800 ATK beatstick :S same with JD, free 3k beatstick, this is just a slightly more difficult free 4k beatstick.

Honest and Waboku are the new Solemn. Anything they counter is automatically balanced.

maybe more Balanced' date=' but not bad.

I know that your not saying this, but if people are calling this thing bad, then they might as well say every beatstick not named Dark Armed or JD is bad.

[/quote']

Not true, waboku can stop you from taking damage from JD, that makes JD a bad card. I don't know why people are trying to ban it or anything...

Archived