A VERY OP'd card which has yet to be banned (Sin Cyber-End Dragon)

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sin World - Field Spell Card

Effect: The controller of this card may control more than one "Sin" monster. All "Sin" monsters you control can attack' date=' even if you control another "Sin" monster. During your Draw Phase, you can add one "Sin" monster from your Deck to your hand instead of conducting your normal Draw.[/b']

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Sin_World

Apparently this is the field spell that goes with Sin Monsters....can Somebody say we are totally screwed---if they Somehow release it....

We're screwed..

If they release it, I just hope this doesn't happen to me

Sin World-Sin Cyber-End Dragon-Sin Rainbow Dragon

They're the strongest Sin cards.

Also, they might be anime only. If it is, who's stopping us from using it?

We have YCM..

disagree with arma. it's also broken in any deck that runs field spells. geartown is a great example. oh tapdancing christ.

quote pika for truth.

that's exactly my problem with this game.

That isn't the games fault though. It's the people that make the cards and ban list.

A free 4000 ATK beastick is simply amazing. To bad CED should be banned.

If the "Sin" Archtype were to be released' date=' they would be nerfed to hell.

I don't care if it is the Anime, if Yusei, Jaden, or even Yugi can possibly out-power this archtype, it will be the cheeziest thing i've ever seen.

[/quote']

They have their usual powers on their side - Yugi's inventing cards, Jaden's deck stacking, Yusei's pulling off exactly the same combo in every duel regardless of the situation - and are assisted by the stupid brokenness that is Elemental Hero Jack's Knight. I see no reason why they should lose.

Sin World - Field Spell Card

Effect: The controller of this card may control more than one "Sin" monster. All "Sin" monsters you control can attack' date=' even if you control another "Sin" monster. During your Draw Phase, you can add one "Sin" monster from your Deck to your hand instead of conducting your normal Draw.[/b']

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Sin_World

Well were really F**KED right now if this is OCG in the way it is now D: aslo I smell limit to 1 on this

Field Spell Card:

Effect: The controller of this card may control more than one "Sin" monster. All "Sin" monsters you control can attack' date=' even if you control another "Sin" monster. During your Draw Phase, you can add one "Sin" monster from your Deck to your hand instead of conducting your normal Draw[/quote']

Good game guys.

inb4peoplestilmaindeckcardslikeMysticSpace/TornadoWall/wetopdeckHeavyStorm

One of the best Sins yet. Has a requirement from the Extra Deck rather than the Main Deck(dead draws anyone?), massive ATK, and a Type that will go well with Geartown.

And I personally don't find Sin to be all that powerful, if anything it gives beatsticking people always look down upon a viable deck. Now if this (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Sin_Paradox_Dragon) guy was released, then IDK…Wait, aren't only Blue Eyes and Stardust confirmed to be released so far?

I hope this + Sin World comes out.

Hopefully I pull all 5 Sin Dragons and Sin World. Then I could screw people by using Special Summoning Rules and FTK'ing people... HAHAHA!!!!

GG. Game 2?

fossil.png

Pretty much anti sin : D

Many Sin builds could easily throw in a Skill Drain.

*If there is no face-up Field Spell Card on the field, destroy this card.*

So it's a 2 card 4k, and killing the field spell kills this too. The thing is, this work with Limiter Removal and Megamorph (and we have Hidden Armory). So this might get a bit problematic.

I mean a 2 card 4000 atk beatstick is easy to set up, we have plenty for the moment and none of them are played.

Here's some for the lolatk lovers:

-Cyber Dragon / Vice Dragon + Great Maju Garzett

-Reinforce Truth + Arcana Force EX - The Dark Ruler / Obelisk the Tormentor

-Blue-Eyes White Dragon + Axe of Despair

-Future Fusion (hey this requires only 1 card)

If "Metamorphosis + Metal Reflect Slime = Cyber End Dragon" is not broken now' date=' then "A field spell + SIN monster = Cyber End Dragon" is not broken either. Powerful, but not broken.

[/quote']

Getting SCED is Faster than Getting CED via MRS+Metamorphosis....and Better coz

1) You can Do it in Advanced where the First Combo Can't be done and when also the enviorement doesn't force you to FTK like Traditional Does.

2) First Combo Requires a Trap Card to begin With you can Have SCED in your First Turn.

Archived