A VERY OP'd card which has yet to be banned (Sin Cyber-End Dragon)

If "Metamorphosis + Metal Reflect Slime = Cyber End Dragon" is not broken now' date=' then "A field spell + SIN monster = Cyber End Dragon" is not broken either. Powerful, but not broken.

[/quote']

The former is slower, is far easier to counter, is harder to assemble due to less searchability, and involves cards that are much less useful outside of the combo. Oh, and despite all of those additional weaknesses, it is still considered a borderline problem.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Merciful Idiot

News Flash.

This card is Super OP'd.

All it requires is a Field Spell on the field and removing CED from your Extra Deck while DAD takes exactly three DARK monsters in the graveyard to summon.

Well, it is powerful, but not exactly banworthy. It isn't as if you're gonna have a swell time attacking with a swarm of Machines with this around, anyway.

News Flash.

This card is Super OP'd.

All it requires is a Field Spell on the field and removing CED from your Extra Deck while DAD takes exactly three DARK monsters in the graveyard to summon.

Well, your other monsters can't attack, if it's enough consolation. I think that is, but prove me wrong.

Well' date=' it is powerful, but not exactly banworthy. It isn't as if you're gonna have a swell time attacking with a swarm of Machines with this around, anyway.[hr']

News Flash.

This card is Super OP'd.

Well' date=' your other monsters can't attack, if it's enough consolation. I think that is, but prove me wrong.

[/quote']

Don't forget the Sin field spell

OK, I've been thinking about this, and I've figured it out. "Sin" is here to propel the Skill Drain deck into serious competition with decks like Lightsworns.

Sin Cyber End is one of the fastest and strongest beatsticks in the game, but unless you have Skill Drain/Sin World on the field, it'll end up being more of a liability than a weapon.

In fact, they're moving in the opposite direction than the game has been trending recently. Cards like Catastor, Armor Master, and Gale have been sitting here telling us that ATK doesn't matter, and now "Sin" arrives and says yes, actually it does matter.

I will be playing a Skill Drain Sin Deck, and I will like it.

OK' date=' I've been thinking about this, and I've figured it out. "Sin" is here to propel the Skill Drain deck into serious competition with decks like Lightsworns.

Sin Cyber End is one of the fastest and strongest beatsticks in the game, but unless you have Skill Drain/Sin World on the field, it'll end up being more of a liability than a weapon.

In fact, they're moving in the opposite direction than the game has been trending recently. Cards like Catastor, Armor Master, and Gale have been sitting here telling us that ATK doesn't matter, and now "Sin" arrives and says yes, actually it does matter.

I will be playing a Skill Drain Sin Deck, and I will like it.

[/quote']

Skill drain will NEVER be meta. I'm sorry

Dark Armed Dragon is much worse than this. For all its faults' date=' Sin Cyber End Dragon doesn't nuke the field for free.

[/quote']

takes 3 DAD to get an OTK (and can be countered rather easily). Takes two Sin CED for game.

Um.....you have a few problem their. One is you can't have two Sin monsters on the field at once. Second is they would die with out a field spell. You'll need the Sin field to fix the problems, making it a 3 card OTK where your opponent can still have monsters and spells/traps.

Over all DAD is better.

Archived