This topic has to do with ABPF, or however it's spelt, and something else...

Why do I have the bad feeling that regardless of when they are revealed' date=' they'll all be terrible?

=/

[/quote']

I concur. but the alchemist sounds like it could possibly be useable in your average deck. maybe it's effect will be like this:

Once per turn, you can remove 4 Spell Counters from your side of the field to add 1 Spell Card from your Graveyard to your hand.

i'd maindeck 3 if that was the case.

This is not metagame lol ... This is Konami's strategy site that can't be even compared to Metagame.

It's still very good and we should thank Konami for doing it' date=' but Metagame was way better. :D

The Alchemist sounds like the only playable card from the 4. I hope it's similar to Dimensional Alchemist.

[/quote']

Jeeze, it has the exact same writers as metagame, it's the same people running it. They'll move on to more advanced material soon, i'm sure.

This is not metagame lol ... This is Konami's strategy site that can't be even compared to Metagame.

It's still very good and we should thank Konami for doing it' date=' but Metagame was way better. :D

The Alchemist sounds like the only playable card from the 4. I hope it's similar to Dimensional Alchemist.

[/quote']

Jeeze, it has the exact same writers as metagame, it's the same people running it. They'll move on to more advanced material soon, i'm sure.

They better do.

OMG! WHY ARE ALL THE GOOD NAMES WASTED ON ASS CARDS?!

ABPF-EN082.jpg

Once per turn, you can change this face-up Attack Position card you control to face-up Defense Position and place a Spell Counter on a face-up card you control that you can place a Spell Counter on.

AD WHAT MAKES IT WORSE THIS CRAP IS AN ULTRA RARE?! I wont be able to make any money off this pre release if all the ultra rares is as bad as this.

OMG! WHY ARE ALL THE GOOD NAMES WASTED ON ASS CARDS?!

ABPF-EN082.jpg

Once per turn' date=' you can change this face-up Attack Position card you control to face-up Defense Position and place a Spell Counter on a face-up card you control that you can place a Spell Counter on.

AD WHAT MAKES IT WORSE THIS CRAP IS AN ULTRA RARE?! I wont be able to make any money off this pre release if all the ultra rares is as bad as this.

[/quote']

better yet...let's go ahead and talk about Konami's ****ing logic as to why they made XX-Saber Emmersblade, Core Transport Unit, and a few of their other TCG cards they decided to make as SECRET RARES..... *well i already know WHY they did it* but REALLY???? what a bunch of ****s

better yet...let's go ahead and talk about Konami's ****ing logic as to why they made XX-Saber Emmersblade' date=' Core Transport Unit, and a few of their other TCG cards they decided to make as SECRET RARES..... *well i already know WHY they did it* but REALLY???? what a bunch of ****s

[/quote']

Emmersblade is a Rare, SNMH is a Super, Core Transport Unit is a Rare.

Point invalidated.

^ And that's why this card is pure awesome

yea....and a secret rare......

If this is another Plaguespreader incident (we get secret rare Plaguey while Japan gets a rare one) I'm going to storm Konami.

better yet...let's go ahead and talk about Konami's ****ing logic as to why they made XX-Saber Emmersblade' date=' Core Transport Unit, and a few of their other TCG cards they decided to make as SECRET RARES..... *well i already know WHY they did it* but REALLY???? what a bunch of ****s

[/quote']

Emmersblade is a Rare, SNMH is a Super, Core Transport Unit is a Rare.

Point invalidated.

Congrats. Now so is yours.

http://s187.photobucket.com/albums/x139/DGenerate_4Life/absolute%20Power%20force/

Archived