Dark Strike Fighter

I looked at Pojo's banlist section for lulz.

A surprising amount of banlists have it not banned.

It was what you'd expect from Pojo

Other people at Pojo rated this very low at their Card of the Day stuff.

That's because their idiots, but then that isn't much of a surprise...

DSF was the ruler of the meta-game last format and held it's rule with an iron fist. Even JD had trouble keeping it at bay, but then it did have DAD on it's side.

Someone needs to make an epic poem about that^ I'm horrible at it.

wtf?!

They removed the best review.

yugoboy Wrote:

This will be good in the alien deck but I still don't think it will make it this format.

Traditional:1/5

Advanced:1/5

EDIT: Why do people here hate pojo. Most of the players there are better than the average YCMer.

I don't hate pojo, or even disrespect them (mostly), but from what I've seen atleast half of them are... bad. Then again, I am speaking from a YCM stand point so I could definatly be wrong :S

wtf?!

They removed the best review.

yugoboy Wrote:

This will be good in the alien deck but I still don't think it will make it this format.

Traditional:1/5

Advanced:1/5

I remember that too lol. But I really have no idea what DSF has to do with aliens.

Banned Broken Reactor synchro should stay broken and banned.

The people in Pojo are idiots if they think that this is bad.

Also, who wanted this?

[spoiler= Poem]

Not long ago, the meta game was engulfed in flames. The source of all this was a all done by a fast and deadly machine created by Konami, the god of Yu Gi Oh. Dark Strike Fighter. He reign over the meta game accompanied by his flock of Black Feathered monsters. He grew more stronger when he had allied himself with the Dark Armed Dragon, a spawn of the Chaos Emperor Dragon. But when Konami had seen the destruction caused by their evil creation, Konami grabbed it's ban hammer, and banned Dark Strike Fighter down to the depths of Hell, where it still bombs and destroy in rage. He found many foes in Hell. He destroyed them quickly, and soon became the King of Hell.

I looked at Pojo's banlist section for lulz.

A surprising amount of banlists have it not banned.

It was what you'd expect from Pojo

Some people think Tribe-Infecting Virus should be at three in Pojo.

Well' date=' they are correct. Lightning Vortex which is vastly superior is at 3.

People who say this card shouldn't be banned suck at the game, plain and simple.

That being said, I want a good level 7 Synchro back =(

In the 5D's manga there is a generic LV7 synchro with 2800 ATK that stops your opponent's Synchro summons and CAN DESTROY AN EQUIP CARD ONCE PER TURN. Do you want this?

Archived