Dark Strike Fighter

I looked at Pojo's banlist section for lulz.

A surprising amount of banlists have it not banned.

It was what you'd expect from Pojo

Some people think Tribe-Infecting Virus should be at three in Pojo.

Well' date=' they are correct. Lightning Vortex which is vastly superior is at 3.

[/quote']

Tribe has a lot going for it. If it can last a while, it's constant destruction, and could fit into a lot of decks. I don't agree with 3.

On Topic: I'm glad DSF ain't around

Well' date=' they are correct. Lightning Vortex which is vastly superior is at 3.

People who say this card shouldn't be banned suck at the game, plain and simple.

That being said, I want a good level 7 Synchro back =(

In the 5D's manga there is a generic LV7 synchro with 2800 ATK that stops your opponent's Synchro summons and CAN DESTROY AN EQUIP CARD ONCE PER TURN. Do you want this?

you have good level 7s, however most of them are not generic.

Can't really say anything about this card since I have not faced it at all.

[spoiler=Saying something stupid about DSF]Doesn't look overpowered

[spoiler=An idea of what I may have said if I had faced a duelist using DSF]This guy is insane and abusive. I am glad that he is banned!

lol it would be placed in every anti-meta Deck that could kill BW and Zombies. So you send out an army of birds this kills three of them you drop a DAD. Massive damage with attacks you tribute both of them inflict massive amounts of damage. Extremely broken card and got what it deserved. Konami was being stupider then normal.

Can't really say anything about this card since I have not faced it at all.

[spoiler=Saying something stupid about DSF]Doesn't look overpowered

[spoiler=An idea of what I may have said if I had faced a duelist using DSF]This guy is insane and abusive. I am glad that he is banned!

Last banlist:

2x DSF could be summoned using 1 Summoner Monk and 2 Spells. If DSF tributes itself after attacking, it deals 4000 total. You do the math.

Was responsible for an incarnation of Quillbolt Loop, caused Dewlorn FTK, and caused US Nats to end in an OTK (First turn, but the person went second, IIRC).

Uhh... Yeah. This isn't even the half of it.

@theanti-tribeguy

Tribe is a Lightning Vortex that wastes your normal summon and might not kill every face-up monster. It can also kill some of your own. The 1600 body means that it's going to be destroyed on the next turn. It's only remotely good VS Blackwings. The only competitive deck that will use it is Absolute Zero.

Tribe was fun with Sinister Serpent because you dont really lose out on any hand advantage but still destroy unwanted cards on the field. That being said, the meta many years ago (when Tribe was at 3) was vastly different to the one we have now. It's too fast these days for Tribe. while LV, being a Spell, is signficantly better.

in any case, i would rather have LV at 3 than Tribe.

Archived