Favorite combo?

Welche the crab

Combo 1

Skill Drain + Fusilier The Dual Mode Beastx2

First, Set Skill Drain and normal summon Fusilier The Dual Mode Beast. When it's your opponent's turn, activate Skill Drain by paying 1000 LP. When it's your turn, normal summon Fusilier The Dual Mode Beast again. It's effect of halfing it's own ATK and DEF will be halted.

Combo 2

Thousand Eyes Idol + Creature Swap

Simply do this when there is a dangerous monster on your opponent's field (ex : Blue Eyes Toon Dragon) simply summon Thousand Eyes Idol and activate Creature Swap, then switch the Thousand Eyes Idol (ATK & DEF 0) with the direct-attacking Blue Eyes Toon Dragon. Also suitable for another alternative way to inflict full damage of the monster's ATK rather than direct attack.

Combo 3 (1 TURN KILL!!)

Dark Crusader + Phantom Of Chaos + Exodia The Dark Master + Monster Reborn

First, summon Dark Crusader. Activate it's effect of discarding 1 Dark Monster to increase it's ATK by 400(It can be activated anytime) then discard Phantom Of Chaos and Exodia The Dark Master. Then simply activate Monster Reborn and special summon Phantom of Chaos. Then activate the effect of Phantom Of Chaos, remove Exodia The Dark Master from play and gain it's effect (AUTO WIN LOL!)

Combo 4

Fallen Angel Nurse Reficul + Snatch Steal + Rain of Mercy x3 + Gravity Bind + Lava Golem

First, summon Reficul, then activate Rain of Mercy x3.(its same as absorbing 3000 LP) then activate snatch steal (with that, steal your opponent's monster and decrease your opponent's LP with 1000 every turn), and set Gravity Bind. When your opponent is about to attack the stolen monster, activate Gravity Bind.(note : make sure you steal an 1500~ ATK monster) when your opponent's monster reach 2, summon Lava Golem on your opponent's side of the field. (total 2000 damage every turn and Lava Golem cannot attack :D)

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

my favorite combo takes a bit longer than most

find ways to get rid of dinosaur type monsters fast while losing life points

after you have at least 8 dino's in the grave use survival instinct (have low life points!!!!) then bring out Tyrano Infinity and equip him with megamorph and attack, if they have a scrubbed raid, activate savage collesium

multiple dark fusion of Evil Hero Dark Gaia.

first i made the fusion with Grannmarg the Rock Monarch and Infernal Incinerator

the Dark gaia Have 5200 Atk.

After i Reborn Grannmarg i made the fusion with Dark gaia and the Rock Monarch

The secopnd have 7600 Atk For the last I use dark cailling and i remove The rock monarch and the first Dark gaia and i special summon a Third Hevil hero Dark gaia.

After i Use D.D.R Different dimmentional Reincarnation And i special summon the first Dark Gaia.

i madi i in one turn with all card nessesary for this combo and i can normal summon a monster in case.

if i have lower hp i can equip a megamorph on one of teh full power Dark gaia to made Adark gaia with over 10k atk (15200 ATK Total)

that great and rapid

Here's an epic 6 card /Assault Mode combo I found:

The Tricky

X-Saber Airbellum

Plaguespreader Zombie

Call of the Haunted

Assault Mode Activate

Assault Mode Activate

Special Tricky by discarding PSZ, normal Airbellum, synch to Stardust, set Call and 2 AMA and end

Opponent's Standby:

Chain AMA then Call Stardust then AMA again...

It may use ALL of your hand, but as long as you play it smart your opponent will be dumbfounded about how to sidestep TWO SD/AMs

not to mention PSZ is set up for later synchs

Here's an epic 6 card /Assault Mode combo I found:

The Tricky

X-Saber Airbellum

Plaguespreader Zombie

Call of the Haunted

Assault Mode Activate

Assault Mode Activate

Special Tricky by discarding PSZ' date=' normal Airbellum, synch to Stardust, set Call and 2 AMA and end

Opponent's Standby:

Chain AMA then Call Stardust then AMA again...

It may use ALL of your hand, but as long as you play it smart your opponent will be dumbfounded about how to sidestep TWO SD/AMs

not to mention PSZ is set up for later synchs

[/quote']

Imagine the look on your opponent's face when you do this to him.

Now imagine the look on your face if your opponent Tributes both for Lava Golem.

sacrafice 1 quilbolt hedgehogs to special summon 2 quickdraw synchrons' date=' special summon quilbolts from the grave, summon out earthbound immortal Uru activate double summon to bring out a heavy hitter and attack all out

[/quote']

1 quillbolt for 2 quickdraw synchron? You cant do that.

And then summon out heavy hitter what?

Look guise.

This is the easiest OTK

Cactus Fighter + All-Out Attacls

sacrafice 1 quilbolt hedgehogs to special summon 2 quickdraw synchrons' date=' special summon quilbolts from the grave, summon out earthbound immortal Uru activate double summon to bring out a heavy hitter and attack all out

[/quote']

1 quillbolt for 2 quickdraw synchron? You cant do that.

And then summon out heavy hitter what?

Look guise.

This is the easiest OTK

Cactus Fighter + All-Out Attacls

Only problem is... your opponent can easily get around it, and there'd already have to be a card weak enough to be destroyed by Cactus Fighter on their field.

Back when I first played YGO, I used the combo of DNA Surgery and Insect Barrier. Not really usable, but I still like it.

multiple dark fusion of Evil Hero Dark Gaia.

first i made the fusion with Grannmarg the Rock Monarch and Infernal Incinerator

the Dark gaia Have 5200 Atk.

After i Reborn Grannmarg i made the fusion with Dark gaia and the Rock Monarch

The secopnd have 7600 Atk For the last I use dark cailling and i remove The rock monarch and the first Dark gaia and i special summon a Third Hevil hero Dark gaia.

After i Use D.D.R Different dimmentional Reincarnation And i special summon the first Dark Gaia.

i madi i in one turn with all card nessesary for this combo and i can normal summon a monster in case.

if i have lower hp i can equip a megamorph on one of teh full power Dark gaia to made Adark gaia with over 10k atk (15200 ATK Total)

that great and rapid

Dark Gaia's ATK is determined while the Fusion Materials are in the Graveyard. While in the Graveyard itself, Dark Gaia has 0 ATK. So if you fuse Dark Gaia with Granmarg to summon a Dark Gaia, you get a 2400 ATK Monster. EPIC WIN!!!!!!!

Archived