Favorite combo?

Welche the crab

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fish combo horray!!!

A Legendary Ocean, Water Hazord special summon DeepSea Macrotreama use Big Wave Small Wave Special Summon Super Ancient DeepSea King activate effect tribute 1 for Levia Dragon activate 2x Lvl Retuner on DeepSea King Activate Aegis of the Ocean Dragon Lord activate Levia Dragons Effect and just attack for over 5000 damage.

Saddly I have been able to do things like this the 4th turn of a duel. and I do it all most every time or at least something simmular to it just not all ways the 4th turn.

Normal Summon Chainsaw Insect, activate Shien's Spy to give it to my opponent. Activate my set ¡A Rival Appears! to Special Summon Amazoness Swordswoman from my hand. Activate Inferno Reckless Summon. Summon 2 more A. S. Activate Alchemy Cicle. Smash my monsters in Chainsaw Insect. It's a +0 combo that inflicts 7200 damage and at the end of the turn you have a 2400 ATK beatstick again...

used this one last night : Reinforcements of the army + summon marauding captain + activate his ability and special summon junk syncron = JUNK WARRIOR ON MY FIRST TURN!!

The are both LV3' date=' 3+3=6=/=5

Creature Swapping my Regenarating Rose in attack mode and kill it with my KA-2, then get 2 tokens. -4500 for my rose and if he controls no other monsters, -2400 extra from the tokens. Almost an OTK.

[/quote']

GOYO GUARDIAN ON MY FIRST TURN!!!

• 2 weeks later...

I run a pretty funny Kuraz deck.

Summon Kuraz by some means: Call of the Haunted(his effect on their turn rocks), Ultimate Offering(gives chance to synchro kuraz off too if i have a tuner in hand), Reasoning(for the lulz), etc.. then target face down blast with chains with kuraz to destroy opponents field and still draw for myself. Otherwise it's destroying key cards or getting rid of my own unnecessary cards. I got to try it at the card shop soon. : /

I would have to say mine is what a few friends Labeled The Gora Defense Shell

Its Gora Turtle+Heart of Clear Water+Rare Gold Amour

Gora Turtle in defense so it can stay ont he field. Heart of clear water makes it so that it can not be destroyed by attack or by specific card effect, but can only be equiped to monsters with less than 1300 atk. Rare gold armour makes it so it is the only card your opponent can attack.

How often I pull it off usually averages... maybe one in every three duels. Its been one of my best defensive combos.

How about this Morphtronic Combo. Summon Scopen and use its effect to summon Celphon and use its Attack Position effect' date=' if you're lucky, Special Summon Radion, use Double Summon to summon another Radion from your hand. Combined together, you can inflict 9300 points of damage to your opponent.

[/quote']

you combo doesnt Work, Scopen can only summon Lvl 4 Morphs.

So just used Double Summon to get both Scopen and Celphon normally then SS the 2 radions and all that. or go with One for One to get Celfon Discarding Radion and use Junk Box to get Him back.

• 3 weeks later...

the super morpthronic triangle shield that can not be broken by attacks or effects

DEF cameran

DEF magnenX2

I activate Lightning Vortex/Torrential/Black Rose/Skill Drain/Judgment/various other decent cards.

And now?

simple, lightning vortex, cancled by cameran

torential, cameran

black rose, cameran

skill drain, cameran

judgement, ok that might work, but still. You can just play cameran first then the magnens, so if you used judgment on magnen, cameran would disable it.

the super morpthronic triangle shield that can not be broken by attacks or effects

DEF cameran

DEF magnenX2

I activate Lightning Vortex/Torrential/Black Rose/Skill Drain/Judgment/various other decent cards.

And now?

simple' date=' lightning vortex, cancled by cameran

torential, cameran

black rose, cameran

skill drain, cameran

judgement, ok that might work, but still. You can just play cameran first then the magnens, so if you used judgment on magnen, cameran would disable it.

[/quote']

LV, BRD, JD and all other cards that Griffin has listed do not target.

lrn2read

Archived