Favorite combo?

Welche the crab

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

one of my favorite combo involves lord of d.,flute of summoning dragon,decoy dragon, foolish burial and lv7 and higher dragons.

what i do if i get the cards is activate foolish burial sending a lv7or higher dragon to the grave, summon lord of d. activate flute of summoning dragon to summon 2 lv7 or higher dragons then in a couple of turns later set decoy in def position.

Black rose dragon equiped with 2 thorns of malice and used 2 synchro strikes (use 2-3 monsters for the synchro summon of Black rose dragon) with Giga plant on the field with sanguin swamp

Saguin swamp makes it so no one can activate face down spell or trap cards

2400 + 1200 + 3000 = 6600 + 2400 = 8400

Black rose atk + both thorn of malice + plus both synch strike + giga plants attack = 8400 damage

Marauding Captain + Mataza the Zapper + United We Stand

This combo deals 7000 points of battle damage. Add in Spell Striker for an OTK.

I don't use my Mataza Whack deck anymore' date=' or even my regular Warrior deck anymore, so I don't pull off this combo anymore. It's very outdated and outclassed, but it's still fun.

[/quote']

You do that two?

Anyways, I do mass driver, KM war arms, mataza, and brionac. Tribute mataza for mass driver, equip it to war arms, and discard a card to return it to your hand. Also, discard a few extra cards to let mataza do a direct attack. It's complicated for a three turn KO combo, but, whatsever, it's fun.

Heres an Ancient Gear combo' date=' Play Geartown, Summon an Ancient Gear monster, Play Ancient Gear Drill, chain by playing Mystical Space Typhoon, destroy Geartown and special summon a new monster, use Ancient Gear Drill's effect to bring Geartown back facedown for later.

[/quote']

summoned i dragon.

activated future fusion( u choose 3 dark dragon n other dragon) + dragons mirror -->> that's get 2 FGD.

if your hand have red eyes darkness metal dragon you can special summoned that card and you can special summoned 1 dragon again from your hand or graveyard.

if your hand have dark armed dragon u can special summoned that card.

so, your field any 2 FGD,1 red eyes darkness metal dragon,1 armed dragon, and 1 other dragon monster

Armed Samurai Ben Kei + marauding captain + united we stand + mage power + axe of despair + Fairy Meteor Crush = really funny duel

2000 from mage power

1600 from UWS

1000 from AOD

______

4600 + 5 attacks = I think 23,000 life point damage.

Life point troll combo

Bad reaction to simochi + eye of truth + Eye of truth + eye of truth + snatch steal = 4000 life point damage each turn

Army starvation combo

Sorcerer of dark magic + Horus LV 8 + 3 ground collapse + royal decree = opponent angry or stressed

And also: Reasoning (with 0 or 1 monsters in Deck) + Magical Explosion.

My little brother thought of that for his Magexplosion deck. It doesn't work. You may mill Magexplosion/Blasting the Ruins which ruins the FTK (unless you have all of them in your hand anyway).

It isn't exactly my favorite but it's a one I use quite a bit.

Yubel, the Terror Incarnate + Sacred Phoenix of Nephytus (I KNOW I spelled this wrong).

Field Clearing every turn and Phoenix comes back and direct attack! WOOT!

Also, I like it because it's nearly useless (and because I think there's a banned card in there):

Tremendous Flame + Prime Material Dragon + Bad Reaction to Simochi

Almost really easy to cancel:

DNA Surgery (Dragon) + Dragon Capture Jar + Final Countdown

Even worse than Insect Barrier + DNA Surgery (Insect)!!!

I make sure I have both Turbo Synchron and Regenerating Rose in my hand, and I took the first turn with Urgent Tuning face-down, Summon Turbo Synchron and attack, lose some Life Points but regenerating rose has 0 atk, so I special summon it. Activate Urgent Tuning, Turbo Synchron + Regenerating Rose = Stardust Dragon!

It isn't exactly my favorite but it's a one I use quite a bit.

Yubel' date=' the Terror Incarnate + Sacred Phoenix of Nephytus (I KNOW I spelled this wrong).

Field Clearing every turn and Phoenix comes back and direct attack! WOOT!

Also, I like it because it's nearly useless (and because I think there's a banned card in there):

Tremendous Flame + Prime Material Dragon + Bad Reaction to Simochi

Almost really easy to cancel:

DNA Surgery (Dragon) + Dragon Capture Jar + Final Countdown

Even worse than Insect Barrier + DNA Surgery (Insect)!!!

[/quote']

WTF

BTW, junk warrior + computer + fortune lady monsters = eradicator

Archived