YCM Grand Tournament

Phantom Roxas

I only said it because people are complaining about fanbase, when they too are diehard fans of a another series. It's irritatingly stupid. And what makes you think some bet will keep me from saying what I please? That's hilarious.

This guy is not a Narutard. But I'll take the fox dude over the witch for preference. If I was a Narutard, I'd be the one yelling,

"Naruto can just go Fox Mode and eat her spirit!" or some dumb sheet like that.

Also Touhou is a video game, not an anime. There's a fanmade anime but it's not official. I agree that Touhou can be a bit overrated in some ways and has ridiculously overpowered characters. Personally I don't like Flandre or Mima and I was hoping that Shiki would win but oh well... Mokou should do well though.=D

I want a Kratos match.

Now.

That's not a suggestion. And don't gimme that, "I can't make matches every two minutes" or "I'm not always online" or "I have other things to do besides make Internet character matches" bullshit. You'd be lying. . . . right? RIGHT!?

I can't believe that Kamina is losing to Mario.

What is wrong with people these days?

People are developing better taste in anime?

idk

It's all a matter of opinion.

I have to be honest. Judging by the way these contests are going' date=' Kratos will face either a Naruto or Touhou character and lose. I'll be disappointed, but not surprised. This is YCM after-all.

[/quote']

Kratos won't be fighting a character from either of those franchises, and I think chances are pretty high he'll win.