Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's: Mirror World [PG-13/Started/Accepting by PM]

So...should we have the Japanese nmes for the cards, or not?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. So...should we have the Japanese nmes for the cards, or not?

((Actually I believe it was grand theft, then he escaped, then murder, then escape, then got murdered, got better, and then killed Aki... that jackass...))

"Miss Yuki" A teacher called from beside a large arena "You're up."

"It's Andersen-Yuki." Ruby called, walking down the steps to take her practical entrance exam.

"Yes, yes, Miss Andersen-Yuki, fine, now, would you like the Raviel Deck, the Hamon Deck, or the Uria Deck?" He asked, holding out five decks for the girl to choose from, the three on the bottom row being topped with their respective Sacred Beasts, each holding a note: Beatdown for Raviel, Burn for Hamon, Control for Uria, with two more deck sized boxes above them, both identical and unmarked.

"I'll take this one actually." She said, pointing at the box on the top right.

"That's the Battle City Deck." The teacher said, his voice amazed "It's based on the decks of Yugi Mutou, Seto Kaiba, Katsuya Jonouchi, and Malik Ishtar. Are you sure you want that deck?"

"Actually, I was hoping that was the Armityle Deck, but sure, I'll settle for that." The girl said, smiling and slipping a New Domino Duel Academy Disk around her wrist and backing away to a small square about three feet across behind ten 8x3 boxes arranged in two rows of five "You can go first, Professor Tenjoin."

"Alright then." The teacher said, slipping a well maintained authentic Central Academy Duel Disk onto his wrist and drawing six cards "Sorry, miss, but you fail." He said sadly "First, I activate Draw Loan, allowing me to draw up to three cards in exchanging for skipping one Draw Phase per card. Then, I Summon Baby Dragon in Attack Mode. Then, I activate my Double Fusion, fusing my three Blue-Eyes White Dragons to form Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon!" As he called, three large white-blue dragons appeared behind the second generation Blizzard Prince then immediately fused into one large three headed blue Dragon, "Next, I use my second fusion to Fuse my Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon with my Black Luster Soldier!" This time, an armored knight leaped out of a portal that appeared in front of him and landed on the middle head's neck. "Now, Dragon's Mirror Fuses my four Blue-Eyes and my Baby Dragon! Come out! Five Headed Dragon!" As he called, the three white dragons and the blue three headed dragon merged with the tiny orange dragon, revealing a gigantic five headed dragon next to Dragon Master Knight, "Now Dragon's Gunfire wipes out 800 of your Life Points.

Tenjoin LP: 4000

Hand: 0

Monsters: DMK (5500/5000)

S/T: 0

Ruby LP: 3200

[spoiler=Draw Loan]Spell

Normal

Draw between 1 and 3 cards. Skip one Draw Phase for every card you drew

"I draw." Ruby said laughing, "Now, I play the Field Spell Neo Space!" She called as the entire room vanished, replaced by what looked like another dimension "Next up, I Activate Polymerization, fusing my Elemental Hero Neos with my Neo-Spacian Air Hummingbird!"

"Sorry, but you can't do that..." Tenjoin stated "Those two can only be fused while on the field."

"That's what Grandpa Yuki said too." Ruby called back "Anyway, I Fuse my Hero and my Neo-Spacian! Hit the Field, Elemental Hero Great Tornado!" On her cue, a blue green Hero appeared next to her "Woohoo! Now, I Activate Miracle Contact! By returning my Neos and Hummingbird to the Deck, I can Contact Fuse them to form Elemental Hero Air Neos!" On Ruby's other side, a red winged Hero appeared "Now, for their effects!" She said as a flower appeared in front of Air Neos and the wind kicked up around Great Tornado "Tornado's first, he halves your Monsters' Attack and Defense, dropping your Dragon's to 3000 and 2500 ATK each." The two massive Dragons shrank down to human size "Then, Air Neos gains ATK equal to the difference in our Life Points!" The Hummingbird Hero drank the holographic nectar from the holographic flower and bulked up slightly, his ATK shooting from 3000 to 3800 "Now, Air Hummingbird, Attack his Dragon Master Knight!" The Red Hero flapped his wings and the slightly less large three headed dragon was destroyed "Now, Contact Out!" She called, playing a Quick-Play Spell Card from her hand, I return my Air Neos to the Extra Deck to Special Summon Neos and Air Hummingbird!" Air Neos glowed bright red and split into his two components, "Elemental Hero Neos," She said, nodding to the Neo-Spacian Hero "Take out his Five-Headed Dragon please." The Hero nodded and flew at the Dragon, which then exploded in a flash of light "Thank you, Neos. Now, Great Tornado, Attack him directly!" The teal Hero thrust out one arm and a burst of wind knocked Professor Tenjoin flat on his ass and dropped his Life Points to 0. "Now then, as Grandpa Yuki would say: Gotcha! That was a fun Duel, Professor Tenjoin."

The entire room full of teachers and students was stunned silent. This girl had just beaten two of the strongest Monsters in the game in a single turn.

Ruby's LP: 3200

Hand: 0

Monsters: Air Hummingbird (800/600), Great Tornado (2800/2200), Neos (3000/2000)

Field: Neo Space

"Winner, Miss Ruby Andersen-Yuki!" The principal stated after a few long moments of silent amazement "Next Duelist, Richie Osler!"

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest TheFinalFan

Rex looked out of his office window to see the stunning view of most of the futuristic metropolis of Neo Domino, the small channel with an unfinished bridge on either side, and the ruined de-militarized zone of Sattelite on the opposite shore.

It's high time we deal with this crisis.

He pulled up a screen with a PSMB officer.

"Send them in."

The officer saluted, then cut off.

In a few minutes, they will be ready to accept this heavy burden I have made for them. A heavy burden which I have had a hand in creating...

Kiryu was led into the room first, being fairly roughly treated by the PSMB guards before the left him in front of the Director, "Satellite scum." One of them spat, shoving him to the ground and walking out.

"What, you the head of immigration now too?" He asked, standing back up and dusting himself off "Great, I think I got arrogant jackass on my coat." The Archfiend Duelist muttered, "This mean I'm gonna become an egotistical gray hair with a ponytail down to his ass, or aren't you contagious?"

A young woman with long hair, glasses, a yellow vest, and a striped shirt was shoved into the room.

"Mr. Godwin! I'm so sorry about that article involving the Jack Atlus incident! I'm a really big Jack fangirl, and I had to get that scoop! Please don't send me to jail for breaking into Jack's house and finding Mikage Sagiri dead! I DIDN'T DO IT!!!"

At this point, the woman had latched onto Rex's leg, and was weeping hysterically.

"Hey, Nagisa, get a hold of yourself!" Kyosuke said, yanking the girl off the Director's leg with deceptive force, "You might break his brittle old bones. Unless osteoporosis already hit him and he got that bone replace, in which case, @#$% it, go nuts." He told the reporter "Besides, you might wanna be fully in control of all your mental faculties when the Director of the Public Security Maintenance Bureau gets beaten before your very eyes by a would-be deportee" He added, cracking his knuckles and sliding his Wrist Dealer forward until it locked with the tip jutting out a few centimeters past his knuckles, "This is gonna be fun too."

"No, I'm Kyosuke Kiryu the former Duel King turned Satellite deportee." He said, shoving Carly away from him, gently, and holding her at arms length "Now, do you want an autograph or something?" He asked, seeing as Godwin was busy talking to some skinny guy with a weird ass hairdo, and since he might come in handy to befriend her in case he got the boot and she didn't "Or maybe an interview?" He asked again, having already scrawled his name across a Terrorking Archfiend Card, which he then handed to the squeeling fangirl. He couldn't help but smile, and realized that, when and if he got deported, he was going to miss the fans more than everything, even more than his gigantic suite and the multitrillion bucks worth of endorsement deals, Thank GOD for rich Europeans He thought, remembering back to the first time he convert his paycheck from euros to yen. No, more than that, he would miss the fans, the girls swooning over him, the guys hating him for that very reason, and the kids shoving their way through a crowd just to get a look at him. He was living the dream of the whole of Satellite, he meant something so someone, or rather, he meant a lot to a lot of someones.

Guest TheFinalFan

Rex started chuckling. The chuckle then grew, and grew, until Rex was laughing madly.

"Mr. Kiryu, were you ever told that your title was being taken away from you? Were you ever told, Miss Nagisa, that you were going to be punished? Of course not. Becaue you all aren't being punished."

"That's King Kiryu, Rexy." The blue haired Duelist told the fossil, before looking at Carly, "You, on the other hand, can just call me Kyosuke." He shook his head "Anyway, Rexy, what in the HELL are we doing here if I'm not being deported and she's not being questioned as a possible witness?" He asked, "Hell, I only know Carly and Misty by reputation, and I've never met baldy, muscles, or Geronimo out there." He said, hooking a thumb at the now closed door where the other four waited their turn to see the Director.

((Yes, I know he's actually met Bommer, but he's kicked A LOT of Dueling ass and they both had their helmets on at the time, so I figure he didn't recognize him.))

Guest TheFinalFan

"Oh yes. Of course."

Rex pressed a button on his desk.

"Send the rest of them in."

Meanwhile, in the deepest recesses of Satellite, a young man was running from a creepy woman in black and pink.

"Rally...where are you? I just want to play with you..."

"Hey, Alzheimer's, wake the Hell up!" Kiryu said, glaring at the old man "You completely glazed over the most important part of that statement: Why in the holy Hell are we here?!" The Duel King sighed and shook his head, he was beginning to become as angry as Yusei, Jack, and Crow were. He shuddered at the flashback, before the Team Satisfaction of his own reign, the saviors of Satellite, turned to the Team Satisfaction of Yusei's reign, the tyrants of the Satellite, eventually leading to Crow's dictatorial rule of the slums following the demises of Jack and Yusei. He closed his eyes and slid his Wrist Dealer back to its normal position. I am not a murderer. I am not like them. I help people, I bring them hope. he thought People look up to me, respect me, idolize me. I am NOT like them. "And I never will be..." He whispered under his breath.

(Bommer was the previous king. I'd have thought Kiryu would remember who he beat in the title match)

Bommer marched into the office. It seemed that Kyosuke was already here, as was the reporter girl. He ignored both of them, since for the moment he had something more important to deal with.

"What is going on Godwin?" he demanded, slamming his fists into the table. He resisted the urge to grab the older man's collar. "I told you I was going back to my village to help the aid efforts, so why am I in your office talking to you and not on a plane?" His voice shook very slightly, despite the confident tone.

Guest TheFinalFan

"I apologize, Mr. Bommer, but I need to wait for the other three to enter before I will explain. That way, I won't have to repeat myself."

Rally thought he was in the clear, but it turned out to be a dead end.

The woman closed in on him, her black and gold eyes locked onto him, her tongue licking her red lips.

"Alright, Rally. You can't run anymore. Time to play with Aki."

((Yeah, you'd think so wouldn't you?))

"Bommer... Bommer... Hey, you're name sounds vaguely familiar, do I know you from somewhere?" The reigning Duel King asked "I mean, I know a recognize that ridiculous getup and that Duel Disk coloration rings a bell somewhere in the recesses of my brain but, honestly, I have no idea who in the Hell you are." He shrugged and casually plopped down on the couch, motioning for Carly to take the seat next to him. He laid back, placed his hands behind his head, and closed his eyes before the former King could even think of answering his question.

Almost instantaneosly, a small flash of green light appeared and a small individual with a large robe covering most of its features appeared out of the blast of small energy. Sliding back the hood a bit revealing pale white and gold eyes she checked the area quickly. According to the Spirit Monsters, another one of her kind had been spotted here. Descending slowly through the Sattelite, she searched, whoever had became a Dark Signer should have targeted someone similar, possibly a friend or a enemy.

Sly sat on the bleachers surrounding the duel. While he was surprised of the skills of the new person, he couldn't help but feel that the power she possessed was somewhat based on another famous Duelist, he knew that he had seen her Deck somewhere before but where... Thinking that he wouldn't want to think about this until after he met with the girl, he payed more attention to his Duel Disk, with the new cards obtained by the man with red glasses. There was one card in particular that he had realized that wasn't right, the Tech Genus Blade Gunner MAX10000. A Synchro Tuner and a Synchro Monster? the card was simply absurd, he had never heard of such a requirement.

((This thing started without me?! Y-Tak you're not good at telling me these things are you?))

"Argh...Three days and still no story...At least, not without getting arrested." Muttered Nabe Yoshyama form within a Neo Domino police station. He corrected his slightly broken square glasses and tried to wash off the small blood stain on his Jacket. "Honestly, I really wonder why I always try to get a scoop from that Carly girl...She's useless! I follow her and end up getting arrested for a murder I didn't commit...When I'm out, I'm probably going to come back with her head! But..." Suddenly a thought came to him.

Oh no! If my boss hears about this...I'm going to be fired!

he looked out of the bars on his cell and watched the officer who took his belongings going through his Deck.

Don't you even THINK of stealing my Fortune Lords...if you do, let's just say you'll have bad luck forever...

About three seconds after the green flash of light, there was a yellow flash about twenty feet away. This new robed person was the same height as the girl and waited impatiently below a blown out streetlight for her "Hurry up, you worthless brat." He called "I'm getting pretty damn tired of you always holding everyone back!" He pulled his hood down a little, revealing near identical features to that of the new girl "Goddamn, why the Hell were you even brought back? You're just as useless as you always were!"

((Too harsh? Not harsh enough?))

Ruby, having slipped into the bathroom to change into her Duel Academy Uniform, walked upstairs into the stands and sat down on the same row as Sly. She had replaced her borrowed Academy Duel Disk for her own, a plain blue Duel Disk with white accents, the blue to match her hair and the white just because it was cheaper than any other color. She got her Duel Runner painted the same way, though she was still too young to use it, but since three of her four grandparents are retired pro Duelists, her family could afford to buy one early for her.

"So my title is in the hands of someone who can't even remember who he got it from? That does not give me much confidence in you, Kiyru Kyosuke," Bommer responded, before half sitting, half falling into a nearby chair. It creaked slightly beneath his weight, but he ignored it. With his annoyance at Godwin now partially diverted to the current duel king, he seemed to calm down, although he still felt frustrated, waiting for these other people to show up. He sat with clenched fists, his eyes shifting about the room.

There was also a young woman in glasses there. He vaguely recognised her as a reporter, Nagisa something, but other than that he wasn't sure. He glanced back at Godwin. What are you up to, he thought.

"Hey, hey, Windtalker, you gotta get permission call my Kyosuke." Kiryu said, opening his eyes and making a few movements with his index finger, like he was drawing a helmet over Bommer "Oh, hey, it is you, damn, you look different without that pointy helmet" He sat up slightly "So, still using that World War Two surplus deck, or have you finally modernized after I beat your ass into three Tuesdays ago?" He asked cheerfully "Man I wish I could have seen the look on your face when I cut your AIRRAID to shreds. Bet it was priceless." He smiled at that thought, remembering as his Daemon Chaos King ripped the giant mecha in two with its effect before Black Daemon's Dragon and Daemon's Soldier swooped in for the kill. "I haven't had a Duel that fun in... Whew, ever."

Ruka slowly realized that she had teleported to the wrong site, she was getting used to her returned eyesight. Glowing a light green again, she reappeared next to her brother, with a small amount of emotion on her face. "I already know that your in a bad mood, brother, but don't we have to wait for that other woman, Aki was it, to appear here?" "Also, to answer your question, I was brought back due to my contacts on the other world, I'd think that you'd realize that by now."

Sly put back his odd Accel Synchro Monster into his Duel Disk and decided to open up communication. "So, you're the Yuki kid right? my name is Sly, nice to meet you."

(I just realised I mixed up Kiyru's names. My bad. Bommer was supposed to have been using his family name, I just failed to realise which one that was.)

Bommer gave a 'hah.' "Took you long enough, Kiyru," he replied, "good job your dueling is sharper than your memory." Bommer remembered their duel well enough - he'd spent at least a couple of hours seeing if he slipped up, but still, not many people had ever managed to take down his Airraid, much less continue to actually beat him. He still wasn't entirely certain how Kiyru had even got all those monsters out, but he had to admit the pretty boy was good.

Guest TheFinalFan

Rally wasn't doing very well against this woman and her onslaught of plants. His Genex Deck was being torn to shreds fighting her Gigaplant comboes. (Rally: 1700 LP) (Aki: 4000 LP)

"Now, my turn!" Aki declared.

"I will now Tribute my Giagplants to Special Summon Dark Tuner Dark Rose!"

A beautiful woman with a rose motif and a glowing sphere in her chest emerged from a flurry of rose petals.

Dark Tuner Dark Rose

Dark/Plant/Dark Tuner/8/0/0

When this monster is Summoned, you may activate one of the following effects based on the type of Summoning used to Summon this card:

() Tribute Summon: Special Summon 1 Plant-Type monster from your hand.

() Special Summon: Special Summon 1 Plant-Type monster from your Graveyard.

"Now I will Special Summon Samsara Lotus in Attack Mode from my hand!"

A lotus-like creature appeared next to Dark Rose.

"Now, I will Dark Synchro Summon!"

Dark Rose erupted into 8 black stars, which went into Samsara Lotus. One of the stars destroyed itself with Lotus' star, leaving 7 stars left.

"Chilling flames engulf the entire world. Pitch-dark flower, set into bloom! Dark Synchro Summon! Appear now, Blood Rose Dragon!"

"Or we could start beating the holy f@#$ out of some people and create more sacrifices for your Dragons and my mechanical ass kicker." Rua suggested "Hell, as long as you go for the scared cute lost wittle girl routine, we could stay in pretty much this same spot all day and wait for passersby to feed to that Blood Dragon."

"It's Andersen-Yuki" She corrected "And yes, that's me." She said, gaining a thoughtful look in her eyes, as if she was mentally rewinding the entrance exams "You're the Tech Genius guy right? You had that gladiator and that cute witch?" She nodded and walked over to within half a foot of Sly "Yeah, I'm positive that's you. You really didn't show Ms Maria any mercy did you?"

((I know it's Tech Genus, she mispronounced the archetype name))

"Well damn, half the Duel I was chasing you, the other half you were chasing me, we were never within ten meters of each other aside from the starting line and you had your helmet on." He shrugged "Besides that, I'd only been in Neo Domino for like a week, week and a half at the time and I had better things to do back home than watch the Pro League." He offered the Native American Duelist his closed fist "Hey, no hard feelings right? You were kicking my ass to the point where, had you had a set card, I would have been totally screwed." Which was, in fact, the absolute truth. If his last three Attacks didn't go through, he would have been left with less than five hundred Life Points and no cards left. "If you did somehow manage to survive that, I woulda been decked out."

Ruka stood there, somewhat depressed, somewhat relieved that her brother was not insulting her, it was her mark that had him entered here in the first place. Somewhat suppressing her Dark Signer powers except for the slight green glow in her eyes she muttered. "So, we're going in as orphans are we? Then when their back is turned we attack them? That could work but you need to supress a bit of your power for the act okay Rua?"

Sly then sighed, of course she would mispronouce the name of the deck that he had felt the most close to in years. Talking in a respectable manner he said "Indeed, they are actually known as Tech Genus mind you, though your matter of defeating the decks was a bit more.... festive." He then stared at his deck again, even with the power to easily summon monsters and KO the opponent in the first turn, he still was not worthy of the Tech Genus Deck.

"No, you're going for the lost girl in the bad part of town routine, I'm gonna be hiding out and taking care of the guy that goes to get help. And yes," He said, answering his twin's unasked question "I'm positive there's gonna be at least two people, no one older than we look is dumb enough to go out in this part of the Satellite alone." Nonetheless, he closed his eyes and emitted a faint yellow glow, which changed his appearance to a male version of his sister Ruka's "Oh, one more thing." He added, producing a pair of contact lens cases from his pocket "Two scared kids makes people wanna help. Two scared kids with glowing eyes make people wanna run the @#$% away." As he spoke, he popped open the case with a yellow 'X' on it and placed two colored contacts in his eyes, making them match the way they looked before he was undead, then passed a similar case with a green 'X' to Ruka "Now aren't you glad I convinced you that we should kill our parents first? We're rich as all Hell now with the moral standards of a high school football team."

((Also, if it's OK with you, they look relatively young for their age, like 11-12 instead of 13))

"Oh, sorry." Ruby said, bowing her head sheepishly "It's just that the speakers are kinda on the fritz and I couldn't quite understand what you were saying. I coulda sworn you called one of your Monsters Power Gladiator Wax One Thousand, but that makes no sense at all." She then turned slightly pink as he complimented her deck "Air Hummingbird hasn't been out in a long while, so I just had to pull him out three times. Plus, did you see the look on Professor Tenjouin's face?! My God that was priceless!" She burst out laughing "Granted, my family's been beating the Duel Academy staff senseless for three generations running, so he can't be too surprised."

Archived