Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's: Mirror World [PG-13/Started/Accepting by PM]

So...should we have the Japanese nmes for the cards, or not?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. So...should we have the Japanese nmes for the cards, or not?

"Well maybe you have a point," Bommer conceded, "I suppose it's easier to recognise you're opponent when you watched the entire tournament from the VIP suite." Bommer didn't know what the closed fist gesture was supposed to mean, but he offered his own, open, hand to the younger man. "I'm sure well be having a rematch some time," he added, "I for one don't plan to let you keep the title without a fight."

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The door opened and Rudger walked in. He still had his spiky hairdo, and unlike Rex' hair you could still see his original hair color, even though the gray tone almost covered the hair's once blonde color. Rudger was smiling and looked at the bunch of people in the room.

"Is this everyone?" Rudger asked and looked at his brother. "The two latest Duel Kings, a reporter and yourself. I thought you said something about someone named Demak and a..." A childish grin spread across his face. "A model."

OoC: As you can see, this is the cooler version of Rudger ;D

Kiryu chuckled a little and shook Bommer's hand "Yeah, sure, I'll let you get your ass kicked by the King as often as you like." He told him "Heh, one of these days when I'm bored of all the fame, fortune, women, and money, I might just let you take the title off me." He joked, turning around to see the newcomer "So, muscles decides to grace us with his presence finally." He half-joked "Great, now, when do Baldy and Miss Lola get here?" He asked Rex "They should really hurry up, you could probably use your midday nap right about now."

"Did someone ring?"

A woman with long, black hair, beautiful eyes that sparkled like gems, some of the fairest skin on the planet, and a small crystal set on her forehead slunk in.

"OHMYGODIT'SMISTYLOLATHEFAMOUSFASHIONMODEL!!!"

Carly nearly fainted, but then she shot back up.

"Wait a second. Aren't you supposed to be in Milan?"

"The show was cancelled due to inclement weather, so I managed to stay here in sunny Neo Domino."

"Now, what were you yapping about, Mister Godwin?"

"Sorry, what?"

A large, muscular man in a business suit and a very bad toupee walked in.

"I apologize. I was finishing some last-minute accounting business. The name's Demak. Steve Demak."

He shook hands with Rudger.

"Fancy meeting you here again, old friend! Remember our college days?"

((Yes, I made Demak an accountant, have a very bad hairdo, and have his first name be Steve.))

((Everyone hates Demak, so I decided to make him funny.))

"Ah. It seems that things have gotten hairy while I've been gone."

Jaeger entered. He did it simply, but with that almost unnoticeable motion that screams elegance. He stood behind Godwin, on his right, to be precise. He scanned the room, looking at all the Immortal Signers.

"You've done well, Godwin. And before you ask, I took care of the...preparations you requested."

He noticed Rudger. "Ah, good to see you, Rudger."

Guest TheFinalFan

"Ah,yes. Please, come with me." Rex motioned to the doorway. "I need to show you something. Except you, Jaeger. I need you to hold down the fort for a few minutes."

((Wait...wait... Why does Judai get 2 Immortal Signers?! Also, I don't hate Demak, I just wish we knew a little more about him... or ANYTHING about him really...))

"Yeah, Stevey, you're not fooling anyone with that lousy hairpiece, just let it go and be bald." Kiryu said, laying back slightly on the couch and putting his feet on Bommer's armrest. Almost the second he did that, however, Godwin told them all that they were going to another room "Son of a Hell Gundog, I was just getting comfortable." The Duel King muttered, readjusting his jacket and headband "You sure we can't just stay here while you tell us about some mystical bond transcending time and space that connects the six of us. Or that we've been picked to serve as half a jury with the other half coming in later today when their schedule's allow it, either one."

Nabe was now walking out on the streets of Neo Domino. he had no bag of stuff and was left with only his glasses, clothes, deck, camera and duel disk.

"Man...that was a hefty Bail...I'll be lucky to stay in my appartment now." Nabe looked around. "There's got to be a story somewhere...Hmm..." He looked up at a skyscraper. "...Nah, that's ridiculous. There couldn't be anything going on up there besides a stock market crash." He walked onward, turned a corner and hurried off. He accidentally dropped one of his cards; Fortune Lord of the Firstorm. He turned and picked that up, and it glowed red slightly.

"Don't even think of causing bad luck! I know what you guys do, don't forget it. Or did you think I didn't see how the Chief was left? Tsunami, you drowned his lungs on dry land!" Nabe hushed up in case anyone was looking at him and he continued on his search for a story, or at least someone interesting.

"Yeah I kinda like how we toke them down before we could possibly return to our regular selves, anyways, might as well go through with this..." she muttered as she placed the contacts onto her eyes, giving her the ability to retain her eyesight and remain perfectly normal looking. Maintaining her serious attitude, she then walked to several feet away from her twin and then hunched back on the back of a gray shabby looking wall nearby. Spewing several fake sobs into her hands she prepared for any other passerby.

OOc: Personally I pictured that to, can't really imagine them much larger then that.

"Oh, yeah that was pretty hilarious, though you gotta feel sorry for the guy, he's got a pretty bad reputation as a bad duelist." Sly replied, smirking in a amused fashion before turning to speak. "Also, yeah my Tech Genus monsters are a bit wacky, they all have a number at the end of them, some rather short, others incredibly long like Power Gladiator. Also I've been meaning to ask you this but I found your name similiar to another person in history, Yuki Anderson....." He muttered under his breath, he had heard those names before but where? Also she used cards similar to another famous duelist, he would have to discover that as well...

((Sly hurts my eyes, could you use a darker blue for him, like how I'm using orange for Rua instead of yellow since yellow is ocular torture))

Rua, being better at being the nice big brother than being a sobbing child, slipped down between his sister and the alley, pulling his knees up to his chest and shivering from 'fear' and, for good measure, took off his and Ruka's jackets before draping his over his sister's shoulders and making hers go away in a barely noticeable flash of light "Act cold." He whispered "Potential sacrifices are more likely to respond to a shivering, crying girl wearing her brother's coat than a crying girl wearing her own coat."

"Oh, you mean Grandpa Judai and Grandpa Johan?" Ruby asked "Yeah, it's funny you don't remember the record holders for the longest reign as ground Duel Kings in Japan and Europe." The girl mused "Plus, since my deck's one of a kind, it's kind of a giveaway, especially once my Neo-Spacians come out to play." She omitted the Crystal Beasts since she had at least inherited SOME of her grandmothers' common sense, no point in spoiling the surprise when she and Sly got to Duel. "Also, it's Ander-SEN, not Ander-SON, get it right." She said, half-jokingly.

Rudger smiled as Demak entered the room and shook his hand. He was so excited at meeting his old friend that he didn't notice the model who entered the room.

"Of course I remember those days... and nights!" He said and laughed. "Looks like your hair's failing you, old friend."

He also waved his hand as a sign of hello at Jaeger.

As Rex spoke Rudger looked to the doorway, he already knew what was going on, but he noticed that Misty had entered the room.

"Ah, hello, Mrs Lola!" He said and grabbed her hand, he then proceeded to kiss it and winked at her.

OoC: Yes, my version of Rudger is your typical Anime Pervert.

Guest TheFinalFan

((Sorry for the wait.))

((Been busy.))

Rex stopped at a set of double doors, and opened them to reveal a rectangular monument with torches surrounding it. The tower radiated evil, and there appeared to be what looked like intricate markings of chalk on the floor.

As everyone entered, the doors closed, and the room faded to a starry sky.

"Welcome to the Stairway of the Dragon Star."

"Needs light, paint, maybe more girls so Baldy and Muscles don't get left out, and a major feng shui overhaul. Seriously, Rexy, it is freaking creepy down here." He shrugged "Let me guess, new nightclub? Misty, Nagisa and I are the eye candy for the promotional shots, Bomby and Muscles are the bouncers, and Baldy... What in the HELL is Baldy doing here? Did you lose a bet? Is he loaded? Have you lost your freaking mind? Wait, never mind, you're a politician, you don't have a mind... Or a soul... Or a heart..." He shook his head "Anyway, where's the photographer?"

((I'm trying to get a what-if-Jack-wasn't-a-jackass thing going for Kiryu's personality, what do you think? Also, seriously, shouldn't it be limited to 1 God Signer and 1 DD Signer per person?))

Guest TheFinalFan

((What do you mean?))

Rex just laughed heartily at this comment.

"No, my very naive friend, this is something much bigger than you could ever imagine!"

He stepped across what looked like some sort of glowing barrier, and the entire room started to shake.

Every one of the seven people in the room suddenly had a glowing red mark erupt out of their right arm. Rex, unlike the others, didn't seem to show any signs of being in pain.

Carly cried out in pain while Misty just gasped, and grit her teeth.

Carly's mark faintly resembled a hummingbird, while Misty's looked like a lizard.

Their decks also glowed, and the cards inside were being altered. Carly's deck was no longer a Fortune Fairy deck, and Misty's ceased to be a Venom deck.

((Judai's got a female God Signer monopoly going on))

"Gah, son of a @#$%&!" Kiryu said, gripping his arm in annoyance and mild pain "What the Hell, I don't do tattoos, not after you guys gave me this one." He pointed at the jagged Criminal mark on his face and noticed that his deck briefly flickered. He pulled it out of his Wrist Dealer, swearing at Godwin under his breath, and checked its contents with a flick of his wrist that revealed the beginning of the name of every card in his Deck as well as a corner of their pictures, "Check, check, check, check, Checkmate, check, alright, everyone's still here... What the Hell?" He pulled out three cards, a Spell, a Ritual Monster, and a Synchro "You three are new..." He said reading the lores and slipping the Ritual Monster and the Spell back into the deck and slipped the Synchro Dragon into the inside pocket of his jacket, where he kept his other Synchros and Fusions "Thanks for the cards, Rexy, now off the with ink."

Guest TheFinalFan

"I'm afraid it won't be as easy as that, my friend." Rex replied.

Several figures in dark cloaks appeared in front of the giant monolith.

"What you are seeing is a hologram of an event thousands of years ago. The summoning of the Dark Crimson Dragon."

The figures chanted, and a giant dragon started to take form.

It was a dark red in color, and had black markings all over its body. It seemed like it was supposed to be sleek, but it was monstrous and quite ugly to behold.

"This is your new enemy."

Several smaller dragons, all of them evil-looking appeared near the larger dragon. Each dragon had a cloaked person with a purple-glowing mark on their right arm underneath it.

"And these are your new foes."

Suddenly, the cards that each of them had glowed, and several creatures erupted out of them to fight the evil dragons.

"Finally, these are your new partners."

The holograms faded as the room continued what it had been doing after the doors closed.

"Any questions?"

"Yes, I do."

Demak stepped forward, straightening his toupee.

"I would just like to know WHAT THE F**K IS GOING ON HERE!!!"

Everyone else stopped and turned to face the normally-reserved accountant.

"YOU JUST SHOWED US PROBABLY THE CRAZIEST THING SINCE AVATAR II, AND YOU JUST LEFT US WITH MORE QUESTIONS THAN ANSWERS!!!"

"WHAT'S THIS DARK CRIMSON DRAGON?!? WHAT ARE THOSE MONSTERS THAT WE NOW HAVE?!? WHY DO I HAVE A GLOWING TATTOO AND A DECK FULL OF MONKEY-THEMED CARDS?!? I HAVEN'T PLAYED DUEL MONSTERS SINCE COLLEGE!!!!!"

"Yeah, how about why Nagisa and Misty's decks changed and I only got three cards?" Kiryu asked "Not that I would have changed to the new set anyway, I've been dueling with my Daemons since I was just a kid. I was the first member of Team Satisfaction to get my hands on an archetype, and I'm not gonna betray them." He shrugged and cracked his knuckles "Anyway, so we're supposed to fight a holographic dragon and his army of holographic dragons and what appears to be a robot and their humans, two of which are short as Hell, and we're supposed to do it using a holographic menagerie of animals. How dumb to you think we are?" He then looked at Demak "Seriously, Baldy, calm down before you have a heart attack or blow a blood vessel or something, or just shut it."

Demak calmed down, but suddenly started to wheeze. He quickly whipped out an inhaler, and breathed into it, stopping his coughs.

"I'm sorry for my outburst. I just get agitated when I'm nervous and upset. I get it from my mother's side of the family. Also, Mr. Godwin, could you possibly hold the next meeting somewhere cleaner? All of this dust is upsetting my asthma."

((Like the new Demak?))

((Yu-Gi-Oh! doesn't have enough wusses in it.))

Guest TheFinalFan

"Well, you never know. Every one of you, no matter what the situation of your deck, has received a Ritual Monster and a Ritual Spell Card. Those Ritual Monsters are your biggest ally against the Dark Dragon Signers, who have been trying to take over the world for countless eons. So far, this attempt is going over very well for them. We are a bit late in the game, but we have to win for humanity's sake!"

Rex posed dramatically, with his finger pointed at the Stairway.

"You are now Immortal Signers, and with your Immortal Ones, you will save the world!"

"And on that note, no." Kiryu said, nodding tersely to Rex, Misty, and Rudger, giving a polite, businesslike nod to Bommer, and smiling at Carly "I think I'll just live in reality where the Duel Monsters is just a game that lets me make a whole @#$%load of money, not your dementia induced fantasy world where its a life-or-death game." He shook his head and turned around, giving a halfhearted salute in their general direction with his middle and pointer fingers. "Now, where's the exit?" He mused, heading for the tunnel that they took to get there.

"Fine brother, but don't you think that we're getting a little to carried away? I mean what are the chances that people are going to start appearing out of nowhe-". The second Ruka finished her sentence, a blue-haired man accompanied by a smaller man with brown hair appeared in the alleyway and began eying the supposingly sick children. Quickly starting to shiver madly, Ruka began to whisper gibberish into her brothers ears, it was better that they pretend to be innocent then a evil mastermind.

Sly then nodded at the friendly girl that appeared to be his new friend. He toke a somewhat gasp of astonishment when the girl spoke to be the descendant of Jesse Andersen and Jaden Yuki but then relaxed, he had a bit of the taste of being a descendant when during his exam he had been remarked to have a striking resemblance to Divine, leader of the Arcadia Movement. Deciding that the girl was quite the nice person Sly decided that he required much more practice in order to master the Tech-Genus Deck. Standing up from his seat and leaving with a smile on his face, he looked through the courtyard where he activated his Duel Disk, this was a signal that he wished to duel in the academy.

((Proto, it's Johan and Judai in this RP))

"You were saying?" He asked, teeth chattering as he shivered from blood lust "Sis, I told you that someone would come help us." He hugged her and whispered so only she could hear "Dibs on blue." Ruka told his sister, putting a quiver in his voice when he addressed the two men, "Please, help us..." He begged, choking on his words and averting his eyes so they wouldn't see that he wasn't really crying.

"Oh, so you want a Duel?" Ruby asked, slipping her Neo-Spacian deck out of her Duel Disk and swapping it for the one in her deck box with practiced motions, which then shuffled itself "Who's going first?" She asked, activating her non-Academy Disk and drawing five cards with a big smile on her face.

Archived