Naruto: Legend of the Kyubi Shards (chapter 116 added!)

DL 

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, if you check this out:

The Perfect Clone Jutsu, as said by NARUTO (be trippin), gives the clone almost as much resistance as the actuall person. So, the clone Futa was fighting was less "durable" than Takako.

Then there's the fact Takako was up for like, 3 days straight.

=.=

First off, you can guess that Daisuke, Takako, and Fuuta are about the same strength.

But Daisuke + water demon and Takako WHEN THE BLINDFOLD COMES OFF

Are stronger, even if we haven't seen the end of Fuuta's development.

Fuuta wasn't going all out, but he wasn't exactly holding back against the clone, who is as strong as pre-WHENTHEBLINDFOLDCOMESOFF Takako.

“I won’t lose…my takoyaki…give it back…thief….MINE!” he yelled' date=' sitting up, his sweat wetting the corners of the bandages surrounding his chest.[/quote']

oh, wow... that's completely random.

“I took freaking hours to bandage you all up' date=' I swear, if you over exert yourself and open your wounds, I will kill you,” he said, a scary smile across his face.[/quote']

Then this. I enjoyed that chapter. Thoroughly.

@El - xD

@DMG - Well it was necessary to move the plot where I wanted to.

And, I know now~ :3

@Fusion - I doubt your character will be in any sort of pairing with Kaori. But you know, if a cute girl fed you chocolate that way, you'd blush lightly regardless of the fact you liked her or not.

And, I really gave the impression Keiko liked Shisuke, huh?~ <3 Well, Lyn sure does. For Keiko...well, let's just say I have plans for HER <3

And, methinks you'll enjoy the tournament more than you think~

Adding new chapter as soon as I finish it (in a few minutes)

loldick

There WAS a reason he did what he did <3

Altho I can't let you keep thinking he's all nice and stuff, he'll lose his coolness~

And, think:

The guy you like your whole life, basically, well...you're gonna give him chocolate for a special day...and even maybe confess to him.....and he mentions Sayuki...the girl you think likes him...and you think he likes back... .-.

And yeah, I like how I made Fuuta closer to the group, unlike before (in which he was Lelouch-ish)

Aketsu...you'll find out. <3

And, well, I got a super idea, so, you'll see :3

Archived