Naruto: Legend of the Kyubi Shards (chapter 116 added!)

DL 

It's simple. If someone actually tries to look over and copy off the paper of the guy next to him in such a way that it's completely obvious, then they get points taken off. Wonder what Mikuo would do in this situation, though... not like he can make a mirror out of darkness... That stuff can't reflect light...

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

@DMG - I loled.

But pssh, no one will get almost eaten by a giant snake *avoids the curse mark statement*

>.>

<.<

@Fusion - Lol, it's been the Chuunin-ish Exams since the first part xD

Altho I will say I plan to cut out 8 people ;p

I guess it was alright...kinda made it obvious they were going to be killed off, but it didn't hinder anything.

Good chapter, of course Hikaru would use rocket boots >.>

Confused as to why Ryujo dropped out when Ninjew would want to stay and fight everyone...but you must have a good reason behind it.

So I'll see what it is.

I did it because I didn´t want them to be 2D when killed, I wanted them to have SOME personality. Otherwise people would be like "oh that guy died? Alright, now for someone I CARE about"

And lol, yes he would.

And think about it

Hikaru is a kid of whims, despite his intelligence.

He would definitely do something like order Ryujo to drop out just to get someone mad.

Now WHO do you think wants to fight Ryujio the most? Like, who wants to DESTROY Ryujo?

Also, next chapter is half done, and Cortez proves he is smarter than Fuuta once again.

Dude

Zeru will be PISSED when he finds out Ryujo quit, don't you think?

And since Madara is nowhere to be seen (he's there, but of course Zeru won't notice) Zeru will go like RAEG

and that ties in to who he fights in the final part of the tourney.

Archived