Naruto: Legend of the Kyubi Shards (chapter 116 added!)

DL 

@Fusion - It is true, I had not looked at your comments until before I posted the chapters.

And yesh, evil uchiha Pizza delivery >:3

@DMG - I know you would, but Madara did it for different reasons, I assure you.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Well...I didn't think Madara and Ryujo had the same reason I did...Though...I wonder if Mikuo will end up with anyone...

Good chapter by the way. Though, I have to wonder if this tournament will be like a DBZ tournament where killing your opponent is illegal, or a Yu Yu Hakusho tournament where it's encouraged.

Well considering the one hosting the tournament is Naruto....you gotta wonder if he'd be all for killin, huh? ;D

Also, all you need to know will be revealed in the next chapter :33

Oh, as for Mikuo's pairing....hmm, we'll see, eh? ;o

He was just not there at the time. I wasn't gonna have every single Kuchiku member say something .-.

Also, adding new chapter now.

Chapters are gonna be quicker to write form now on, I think.

You'll see why at the end of chapter 100 ;D

Oh come now Fusion, don't you see this being similar to...anything? :3

It was the FIRST PART of the TOURNAMENT and it was a WRITTEN TEST :3

:333

:33333333333

Also, who knows, right? ;D Altho for plot devices, they probably WILL fight each other ;o

BTW, I'm surprised you haven't commented on why Hikaru is also taking part in the tournament.

...I predict that there will be something about a mysterious tenth question that will be revealed at the end of 45 minutes, and that question will decide whether you pass or fail, regardless of your other answers, and if you choose not to take it, you automatically fail, and if you answer it wrong, you automatically fail, and if you're caught cheating, you lose 2 points, and if you're caught cheating 5 times, you fail, and if you fail, your entire three man team fails. and then one of the people who pass failed to answer a single question. Oh, wait, there are no three man teams here, are there?

• 2 weeks later...

Nice bio for Kazuna.

Opening sounds good so far, haven't heard the ending yet.

Chapter itself, not bad I guess. Though I think Fuuta would be caught simply by leaning over to look =.=

And isn't Kai's method a commotion causer? I would think Naruto would catch on someone was doing it and would look to see that it was Kai.

But looking forward to the 2nd part.

It was a small flame, altho the other method I was planning was SUPPOSED to cause a commotion, I decided to leave it at that small flame.

And, if that's so, how did Gaara's floating sand eye not get caught?

Also, Fuuta could lean over slightly and pretend he was, say, resting his head on his hand?

Also, it seems whenever I use Girugamesh as an OP/ED you like the song...

Alright, I left off on chapter 96 and finally caught up...

There's this one line though...

"His father got up, and removed his monocle, then tossed it to the side. It hit the floor with such force that the glass cracked. Heat radiated from his body."

HE MUST BE PRETTY STRONG IF HE CAN CRACK GLASS.

And the people looking for cheaters are pretty dumb.

They don't notice an ice mirror OR some guy yelling about his shirt being on fire.

._____.

1. The point was the whole "with such force the glass cracked" >_>

2. I'm pretty sure you'd notice a guy grabbing at his back trying to put out a fire while his test mysteriously burns and floats away

3. So? Does it matter the size? Anyone should be able to noticed a floating mirror if they're trying to catch something that doesn't belong

A mirror isn't easy to catch if 1. it's transparent from the sides (and it is, considering it's made of ice. But Daisuke can see the reflection because he's close, and the kirigan helps.) and if it's thin on the sides to boot. That being said, he can slowly move it from side to side slightly, and rotate it slightly up or down and easily see the entire test.

Also, he CAN crack glass by throwing it on the ground, deal with it >:U

His test didn't burn, Kai just lightly burned the lead off, to leave an imprint on the fire that could be carried off to his paper.

Also, you'll find out why they got away with this stuff when the test is over. Obviously you must guess Naruto caught it, but obviously he would have told the proctors that only if a ninja cheated sloppily would the points need be taken off.

But we all know the points don't even matter :3

Archived