~XzY vs Jolta~ Please Vote, Awesome Idea's.

Master White

Jolta's Rules are

Create a fusion that lists a Synchro material monster, based off Japanese Yokai, that is a spirit monster.

If it requires a Specific Synchro Monster, post the Synchro monster here unless it already exists...

Winner revieves three reps.

[spoiler=Jolta's Card]

117444yb.jpg

lore

This card can only be Summoned by Fusion Summon Return this card to your Extra Deck during the End Phase of the turn it was Fusion Summoned. When this card battles a monster equipped with a Union monster, negate the Effect of the Union monster and return the equipped monster to the hand and remove the Union monster from play. Once per turn, you may toss a coin. If heads, you may destroy all face-down cards on your opponent's side of the field. If tails, you may destroy all face-up cards on your opponent's side of the field.

[spoiler=XzY's Card]

267894w.jpg

lore

"Stardust Dragon" + "Super Robolady"

This card cannot be fusion sumoned except by polymerization. Return this card to your Extra Deck during the End Phase of the turn it was Fusion Summoned. When this card is successfully Fusion Summoned, destroy one card. While this card is on the field, you can take control of one of your opponent's monsters. When this card is destroyed by battle, you can Special Summon one Synchro Monster from your opponents Extra Deck ignoring the Summoning conditions. The Synchro monster Summoned this turn is returned to your opponents side of Field at the end phase.

I'm up for the challenge... Bring it on...

I make up my own rules? If yes... Get ready...

In advanced just in case its a yes I'll say the following:

1.Create a Fusion monster that requires a Synchro Monster as a Material Monster. It may be Specific Material if you like.

2. If it requires a Specific Synchro Monster, post the Synchro monster here unless it already exists...

Create any monster based on any Japanese Yokai. It must be a Spirit Monster.

Well, thats my rules...

Yess...A challenge that I like. YEs' date=' the rules are yours and the prize for the winner will 3 reps, how's that sound?

[/quote']

Alright... you can have the cancelled one if you like... Post your card here first.

Huh, oh well. I was going with your new one to, how's this, I'll combine them togeter?

Yess...A challenge that I like. YEs' date=' the rules are yours and the prize for the winner will 3 reps, how's that sound?

[/quote']

Alright... you can have the cancelled one if you like... Post your card here first.

Huh, oh well. I was going with your new one to, how's this, I'll combine them togeter?

That's a great idea! Alright...

[/quote']

So you like, thats good, in proocess of making now.

[/quote']

So you like, thats good, in proocess of making now.

Apparently I'm done... Spirit Fusions are sorta a good idea...

Owait, this is your 1 on 1, the challenger posts the card first...

117444yb.jpg

1 WATER Synchro Monster + 1 LIGHT monster

This card can only be Summoned by Fusion Summon Return this card to your Extra Deck during the End Phase of the turn it was Fusion Summoned. When this card battles a monster equipped with a Union monster, negate the Effect of the Union monster and return the equipped monster to the hand and remove the Union monster from play. Once per turn, you may toss a coin. If heads, you may destroy all face-down cards on your opponent's side of the field. If tails, you may destroy all face-up cards on your opponent's side of the field.

I vote for Jolta.

It is easier to Summon; that's her main advantage. Her anti-Union effect is not useful at all, but it's her last effect which makes her good. After taking the the trouble of Summoning her at the cost of an useful Synchro, at least you get to clear most of your opponent's field.

"Kitsunetsuki" has a underpowered effect, and her summoning conditions are insane to fulfill, especially because it requires an Fusion that is not used and cannot be Special Summoned by "Isntant Fusion". And supposing you manage to summon her, the reward is not worth it: You would destroy 1 card and steal another, but only until the End Phase. And if you suicide this card to steal a Synchro, that same Synchro would become a free Special Summon for your opponent, because this card returns it to his/her field, not back to the Extra Deck.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived