So yeah...darklords...

It would be accurate.

Allow me to give you the only bit of information about Asmodeus that I give a damn about:

(1800 ATK) An "Asmo Token" cannot be destroyed by card effects.

Now, read that again. And again. And again. Got the point?

I just looked up the newer 4' date=' and it seems like it's going to be a really strange archetype. DARK/Fairy is a weird combo.

[/quote']

I don't think so, Dark Valkyria has been around for a while and is still extremely useful in many decks with a descent amount of support.

Besides, Fairy's should be dark..their funking bastards...if you came home from work and just wanted to get to sleep and one of those little glowy bastards was hovering over you, giggling and slinging dust all over your face I'm sure you'd agree.

It would be accurate.

Allow me to give you the only bit of information about Asmodeus that I give a damn about:

Now' date=' read that again. And again. And again. Got the point?

[/quote']

Just because it can make 2 tokens doesn't make it the best. It's just good.

I just looked up the newer 4' date=' and it seems like it's going to be a really strange archetype. DARK/Fairy is a weird combo.

[/quote']

I don't think so, Dark Valkyria has been around for a while and is still extremely useful in many decks with a descent amount of support.

Besides, Fairy's should be dark..their f***ing bastards...if you came home from work and just wanted to get to sleep and one of those little glowy bastards was hovering over you, giggling and slinging dust all over your face I'm sure you'd agree.

I haven't seen Dark Valkyria's been used anywhere. Not even by the nubs in my town or in any deck on here.

And as for that second part. No. I'd just take a bat to it's head and then go to sleep.

It would be accurate.

Now' date=' read that again. And again. And again. Got the point?

[/quote']

Just because it can make 2 tokens doesn't make it the best. It's just good.

It is not about the 2 tokens. It's about THAT SENTENCE. Please now, read it again.

There is a VERY GOOD REASON why that effect is used on very few cards.

I don't understand why an 1800 ATK that can't be destroyed by card effects is considered so amazing that you seem to want to marry it. Stardust Dragon not only has that ability but also basically grants it to every other card you control, it's still vulnerable to the non-destructive removal that Stardust Dragon has popularized, and 1800 ATK dies in battle easily anyhow.

[/quote']

Besides, Fairy's should be dark..their f***ing bastards...if you came home from work and just wanted to get to sleep and one of those little glowy bastards was hovering over you, giggling and slinging dust all over your face I'm sure you'd agree.

I haven't seen Dark Valkyria's been used anywhere. Not even by the nubs in my town or in any deck on here.

And as for that second part. No. I'd just take a bat to it's head and then go to sleep.

bats don't work, you have to use a fly swatter.

u've got to read up on these things.

i traded one for a terror incarnate. its a good card whether u see it used or not. but dark fairy's are actually becoming pretty common. and as far as gemenis go, off the top of my head i can't think of a better one that doesn't require tribute.

I <3 Zerato, but that's just me.

Desire is a 3000 ATK, Trade-in-able 1 Tribute monster that has an effect that bypasses Stardust.

Asmodeus can be SSed from the hand, so Valhalla FTW. He can mill fairies like Superbia, and leaves behind two awesome tokens to do whatever you want with.

Superbia is obvious, but I don't have Athena in WC10 (wait, maybe I do...) so he's mostly useless to me.

That one with the weird name can go die in a hole.

And Archlord Kristya is evil enough to be a Darklord, and is also awesome.

[/quote']

bats don't work, you have to use a fly swatter.

u've got to read up on these things.

i traded one for a terror incarnate. its a good card whether u see it used or not. but dark fairy's are actually becoming pretty common. and as far as gemenis go, off the top of my head i can't think of a better one that doesn't require tribute.

I prefer Neos Alius. Honestable 1900 ATK Warrior E-Hero Gemini is a nice set of stuff, regardless of effect.

Archived