Epic Moments we've had

Yea, I had an epic moment some days ago.

So I was dueling this kid using a deck based on Exodia, and I was running some crappy GBs.

So I lost the first Duel, decided to throw in that Appropriate I had in my Side Deck.

So. He get's one of his Exodia pieces sent to the grave by Ryko and says by a cocky voice "I'll just have to draw Monster Reincarnation!"

The duel continues a couple of turns, and he decks out because both players had Appropriate activated.

I lol'd so hard.

I lost the final duel, though.

Discuss Epic moments like this.

my opponent had no field and was at 2500

all i had was a face down spy' date=' 3 cards in my deck and was at 1300

my turn, drew gorz, flipped spy, brought out another spy, tributed both for gorz, made game

[/quote']

Tribute Summoning Gorz is always an epic moment.

[spoiler=Spoiler Title]

this happened back in 2006

I drew Magic Cylinder, Draining Shield, Mirror Force, Mystical Space Typhoon, Sakuretsu Armor, and Swords of Reveiling Light. ( NO JOKE! ) I play mirror, armor, typhoon, shield,and cylinder facedown.

HIS TURN

plays Power Bond and summons Cyber Twin Dragon. Attacks me once, I activate Magic Cylinder. His life points go from 8000 to 2400. Attacks me again, I activate Draining Shield. My life points go from 8000 to 13600. He ends his turn, and Power Bonds backside kicks in dropping his life points to zero.

1 turn' date=' drew every card in my deck.

[/quote']

You did that in traditional format, correct? Or perhaps pre-forbidden cardlist maybe...

It isn't hard in any CoSR format. CoSR + 2x Manticore = draw what you like.

If you get lucky, same with Royal Magical, especially if you can get multiples out.

[/quote']

You did that in traditional format, correct? Or perhaps pre-forbidden cardlist maybe...

It isn't hard in any CoSR format. CoSR + 2x Manticore = draw what you like.

If you get lucky, same with Royal Magical, especially if you can get multiples out.

(Head desks for forgetting about Exodia OTK that used to exist)

Guest Welche

[/quote']

Nope. Just really lucky with my Exodia deck. Every other time I lost...

Last night i had a epic victory over one of my buddies

situation:

his life point were full and my life point were 3400 and he has 4 cards face-down and 1 anti-spell.....in my turn i had set Reptailliane Naja and 1 Dark bribe then i had ended my turn.....then during his turn he summon D.Simorgh from his graveyard........he attacked my Face-down Naja with his D.Simorgh (his attack point becomes 0 due the effect of naja) then he ended his turn.......in my draw phase i draw Reptailliane Viper...i summoned Viper and i took control over his D.Simogh and switch it to Def position...my opponent goes:FUUUUUUUUUUUUU then he surrenders

[Note: [cause he has anti-spell on his side of the field and i has his siomrgh on my field]

How z it feels when someone use your own lockdown against you?

situation:

my opponent has 3k LP and i have 1100.

he has 5 monsters, i have none and no cards in hand

i top, JD.

owait..... thats just regular LS lucksucking....:P

serious situation:

i summon a monster, effect activates. opp chains War Chariot.

i chain Bribe, he chains Solemn. i chain my Solemn. then Vanity's Call?

i was like Wtf!!!!>>>!?

Was playing a burn deck, he goes first...

Sets 5 cards: Chain Energy, something similar to Level Limit B, Begone,Knave! Threatening Roar, and Wave Motion Cannon

My turn: Assault Teleport allows Black Rose Dragon synch

then I said....

"See, this is where you made the mistake, I have 6 cards, and you have 1"

won sometime in the next two turns

This was a few formats back.

Opponent has double Gigaplant and a face-down, 8000 LP.

My field is empty, and it's my draw phase. 800 LP. I topdeck D-Draw, discard a Plasma for 2 cards. Somehow, that ended up to exactly 3 DARK monsters. I dropped triple DAD, blew up his field and attacked for game.

It was later used in an argument that Life Points don't matter, and the start of an internet friendship.

everyone at my school plays an illegal deck that doesnt follow the rules' date=' so i decided to play an illegal deck that doesnt follow the rules (the 5 pieces of exodia and 35 pot of greeds).

i won first turn...

[/quote']

What was their reaction?

Archived