=Icyblue= Yubel's Sadness + Neglected Intent

Icy

Guest JoshIcy

[align=center]

24ne3ic.png

91ezjq.png

You can only activate this card if you control a face-up "Elemental Hero Neos" or "Yubel". Select and activate one of the following effects:

* Send 1 "Elemental Hero Neos" you control and 1 "Yubel" from your Hand or Deck to the Graveyard. Special Summon 1 "Neos Wiseman" from your Hand or Deck ignoring Summoning Conditions.

* Send 1 "Yubel" you control and 1 "Elemental Hero Neos" from your Hand or Deck to the Graveyard. Special Summon 1 "Neos Wiseman" from your Hand or Deck ignoring Summoning Conditions.

Yeah... Made this card to support the whole E-H/Yubel thing and I had a hard time myself making a specific Wiseman deck. This card is a step towards making it a viable deck-type.

Added Neglected Intent.[/align]

Guest JoshIcy

Should it be send "on" he field to the Graveyard or "from"?

Summoning Conditions you have not capitalised on the first bullet point.

Ignoring Summoning Conditions or Ignorong "the" Summoning conditions?

91/0 Good support.

Ok... Warned. Read the rules, and my Loophole thread is explicit against this kind of post. But thanks, a little more though?

Fro?

Should be from.

WOOT! OCG correction on Icy! I feel so proud. ;P

I don't know about the playability of this, as I don't play the actual card game. The image is nice, however, even though it look's like he's stabbing them in the third eye... ?

Nice overall. You used MSE? If so, that's strange, you're a mod here, why not use teh card maker? Meh...

The card is great. Good job Josh.

I can already see the combos with it. Use Elemental Hero Prisma to dump Neos and then activate this and bring out Neos Wiseman. Loving the card at the moment.

Nice overall. You used MSE? If so' date=' that's strange, you're a mod here, why not use teh card maker? Meh...

[/quote']

He used Magic Set Editor because of it's ability to auto-scale images and crap out from the pictures.

Guest JoshIcy

Fro?

Should be from.

I don't know about the playability of this' date=' as I don't play the actual card game. The image is nice, however, even though it look's like he's stabbing them in the third eye... ?

Nice overall. You used MSE? If so, that's strange, you're a mod here, why not use teh card maker? Meh...

[/quote']

Nah, just holding her head comfortably.

And I like MSE because it auto-scales images without having to crop or do fancy work. Not that I can't use Cs3 (art-student lol). It's just smooth and it has a .png save option allowing full quality without degradation. And I don't see what me being a mod has to do with anything ._."

Fro?

Should be from.

I don't know about the playability of this' date=' as I don't play the actual card game. The image is nice, however, even though it look's like he's stabbing them in the third eye... ?

[/quote']

If you knew anything, you should know that Icy doesn't give a damn about OCG. I'm just sayin'

Let me see. I don't particularly like it as it seems a bit too situational. If I was you, I'd ditch the first effect personally, since most people are only going to use the 2nd one anyhow. Maybe replace it with a way to get back Yubel and Neos. Just a suggestion.

Guest JoshIcy

Fro?

Should be from.

[/quote']

If you knew anything, you should know that Icy doesn't give a damn about OCG. I'm just sayin'

Let me see. I don't particularly like it as it seems a bit too situational. If I was you, I'd ditch the first effect personally, since most people are only going to use the 2nd one anyhow. Maybe replace it with a way to get back Yubel and Neos. Just a suggestion.

Wiseman decks aren't even Hobby Deck Viable (what I consider Tier 3). And it's not THAT situational. Since it allows bringing out Wiseman as long as you control one of the 2. Them being in the grave allows further Revive Support (which anyone running Yubel knows you can practically turbo summon it; same for Neos just modify a Vanilla Turbo Deck).

Fro?

Should be from.

[/quote']

Wiseman decks aren't even Hobby Deck Viable (what I consider Tier 3). And it's not THAT situational. Since it allows bringing out Wiseman as long as you control one of the 2. Them being in the grave allows further Revive Support (which anyone running Yubel knows you can practically turbo summon it; same for Neos just modify a Vanilla Turbo Deck).

I misread xD Sorry. I guess it's okay, just something seems to be bugging me about it. But yeah, perfect set-up for Limit Reverse/Birthright I guess. Good job(?)

Let me see. I don't particularly like it as it seems a bit too situational. If I was you' date=' I'd ditch the first effect personally, since most people are only going to use the 2nd one anyhow. Maybe replace it with a way to get back Yubel and Neos. Just a suggestion.

[/quote']

Strange, I thought people would use the first effect more than the second effect. It's easier to Summon Prisma, declare Rainbow Neos, ditch Neos, activate this and bam, instant Neos Wiseman.

91/0 Good support.

Ok... Warned. Read the rules' date=' and my Loophole thread is explicit against this kind of post. But thanks, a little more though?

[/quote']

This is why admins shouldn't make cards o.o

This card has ocg errors all around it. The effect is OP (Summoning neos wiseman so easily)

6.8/10

Suggestions; Either decrease the OPness or add a cost. The requirement is easy to meet.

That's the cold hard truth.

Guest JoshIcy

91/0 Good support.

Ok... Warned. Read the rules' date=' and my Loophole thread is explicit against this kind of post. But thanks, a little more though?

[/quote']

This card has ocg errors all around it. The effect is OP (Summoning neos wiseman so easily)

6.8/10

Suggestions; Either decrease the OPness or add a cost. The requirement is easy to meet.

I'm gonna say now.... Jayjack. I HATE being referred to as staff. Badly. When I make cards, I make them just as any of you same as commenting. I only arrive as a staff member in certain threads and even then I scratch my head timidly.

OCG errors isn't very much of a big deal to me, you can interpret the effect just fine right? Kay. I succeeded. About the balance, any ideas how to fix it without cluttering the card?

91/0 Good support.

[/quote']

6.8/10

I'm gonna say now.... Jayjack. I HATE being referred to as staff. Badly. When I make cards, I make them just as any of you same as commenting. I only arrive as a staff member in certain threads and even then I scratch my head timidly.

OCG errors isn't very much of a big deal to me, you can interpret the effect just fine right? Kay. I succeeded. About the balance, any ideas how to fix it without cluttering the card?

Perhaps then not allowing yourself any other monsters on the field?

I'm gonna say now.... Jayjack. I HATE being referred to as staff. Badly. When I make cards' date=' I make them just as any of you same as commenting. I only arrive as a staff member in certain threads and even then I scratch my head timidly.

[/quote']

Well, since you're not staff, i might as well (Btw, just a noobish tip; write out your lore. this makes it easier for people to read and you to edit the text and ocg.)

Suggeschios:

A high cost: discard 1/2 cards/pay 2000 lp

Advantage to your opponent: they draw 2 cards/Special Summon 1 monster from grave

Restriction: skip battle phase/skip draw phase/destroy at endphase

Other req: Tribute another monster/only summon from hand/graveyard.

idk =\

Guest JoshIcy

91/0 Good support.

[/quote']

6.8/10

Perhaps then not allowing yourself any other monsters on the field?

I can do that. Let me tweak the card after I make a few more.

Also, props to you on trying to make Yubel a viable deck type. It's fun to make under-supported decks viable, just makes the game more interesting. With a draw back, this card is very good. The pic is very excellent, and the concept rocks. An easier way to summon it would really boost the deck type :)

Guest JoshIcy

You messed up the last sentence. Do you send Neos Wise man to the graveyard' date=' the summoned monster, or both of them?

[/quote']

Neos Wiseman. (You're so lucky I have the card up in MSE still >_>)...

If you Summon another monster while you control this monster' date=' send it a "Neos Wiseman" you control to the graveyard.

On this part of the effect, why do you have the word "it" in their?

[/quote']

Typo >.<

You messed up the last sentence. Do you send Neos Wise man to the graveyard' date=' the summoned monster, or both of them?

[/quote']

Neos Wiseman. (You're so lucky I have the card up in MSE still >_>)...

If you Summon another monster while you control this monster' date=' send it a "Neos Wiseman" you control to the graveyard.

On this part of the effect, why do you have the word "it" in their?

[/quote']

Typo >.<

Ok, just checking, because I was worried that both of them would be destroyed, which might even Underpower this card

Archived