Urgent Fact People Have Been Missing Regarding Shapesnatch

The only good normal IMO is good old Blue-Eyes.

Then your opinion is bad. :S

Forgot the "[/sarcasm]". What I was getting at was that Normals are all bad.

DOHOHO THAT SLAPS ME ON THE KNEE

This is just too much fun. Let me know when you guys are tired of screwing around with my fake opinions and want to know my real one.

Truth is in the eye of the beholder (and not this one)

beholder.jpg

Sometimes making up stuff as you go along is more fun than trying to be serious all the time and end up living a miserable life because of stress.

Reality is what you make of it, facts are only as strong as the evidence supporting them, and that evidence is only as good as subjective definitions behind them.

Overall, normal monsters are good to a point, having no effect gives many advantages and disadvantages, and if we saw more normal monsters with higher stats they would see more play.

DOHOHO THAT SLAPS ME ON THE KNEE

This is just too much fun. Let me know when you guys are tired of screwing around with my fake opinions and want to know my real one.

Truth is in the eye of the beholder (and not this one)

beholder.jpg

Sometimes making up stuff as you go along is more fun than trying to be serious all the time and end up living a miserable life because of stress.

Reality is what you make of it' date=' facts are only as strong as the evidence supporting them, and that evidence is only as good as subjective definitions behind them.

Overall, normal monsters are good to a point, having no effect gives many advantages and disadvantages, and if we saw more normal monsters with higher stats they would see more play.

[/quote']

Don't I know it.

For my opinion, I see a lot of the older Normals as not worth it because of how weak they are for their levels. Newer ones are stronger, Archetype Normals are actually somehwat playable, and anything else makes for a good fundeck.

ALL OF YOUR OPINIONS ARE AWFUL

ESPECIALLY THE FAKE ONES

^ Only bad opinion here

You should know that aggressive behavior can often shorten your lifespan and even cause myocardial infarction.

I AM SO ANGRY RIGHT NOW

ONE MIGHT EVEN SAY IRATE

[insert Hulk Smash Reference Here]

If you are angry' date=' take it out on videogame characters, not people. At least you aren't hurting anyone physically or emotionally then (at least in this multiverse, but that is another story).

[/quote']

I appreciate the comment, KamiKame. I'm not offended by the Corporal, nor do I think other people are, but I agree with you. I may or may not have been out of line, but that's no reason to be Hulking out on people.

Now tell me, Corporal, why is my opinion so awful?

But we Have Mother F***ing Ojama's in our Meta's! D:<

Considering that Deck only works because of the 2 EFFECT MONSTERS in the Archetype' date=' and also considering that they tend not to do very well (at least where I am), I don't care.

I SWEAR IM GOING TO PUNCH SOMEONE.

Okay, it's official; you're just F**KING trolling us.

Considering that Deck only works because of the 2 EFFECT MONSTERS in the Archetype' date=' and also considering that they tend not to do very well (at least where I am), I don't care.

You forgot to enter any text there, Timmy? :)

You cannot tell that I altered the Trolling to have the link troll in it. The original message did not have the link.

You cannot tell that I altered the Trolling to have the link troll in it. The original message did not have the link.

Utterly pointless!

Utterly pointless!

There is no point in saying that there is no point to a post. Therefore by me posting this I become a hypocrite.

This topic is now YCM at it's best <_<

Anyway, I'm quite fond of Red Eyes based decks when it comes to Normals due to how insanely easy it is to summon his fusions and/or Red Eyes Darkness Dragon and have done decently with them in the past. Would be so much better if Red Eyes was a level 8 for Trade-In though.

Utterly pointless!

There is no point in saying that there is no point to a post. Therefore by me posting this I become a hypocrite.

Were you the one I said I could allow to talk long enough and they would eventually insult themselves for me? If not, that also applies to you.

This topic is now lolYCM at it's best <_<

Anyway' date=' I'm quite fond of Red Eyes based decks when it comes to Normals due to how insanely easy it is to summon his fusions and/or Red Eyes Darkness Dragon and have done decently with them in the past. Would be so much better if Red Eyes was a level 8 for Trade-In though.

[/quote']

That's why Blue-Eyes works.

And Atlas, can you please stop bickering with KamiKame long enough to answer my earlier question?

Archived