Urgent Fact People Have Been Missing Regarding Shapesnatch

The creature with the hat is not Shapesnatch, it is the bow tie, as mentioned in the text. It is merely a pawn used by Shapesnatch, the robotic being with terrible power on its own that can control you by wrapping its being around your neck in a common bow tie fashion. Fan art, card ideas, and general references have had this wrong and it must be stopped.

And for TCG relevance, this card is outclassed in its dedicated OTK by Gatekeeper and Megasonic Eye.

And for TCG relevance' date=' this card is outclassed in its dedicated OTK by Gatekeeper and Megasonic Eye.

[/quote']

Vanilla Machines, in general, are epic.

[/topic]

Bat OTK is the best.

You mean

BatB02-JP-C.jpg

Bat

Normal monsters with bad stats for their levels are awesome, no questions asked. They contribute to the game, if only to be used in joke decks that are good for the laughs. And what is this game played for: FUN

Unless you want to be Kaiba and win tournaments such that you can haz money, the game should be played for fun and use strategic, creative, and relatively original ideas for decks, not the random copy-pasta or bandwagon decks.

Normal monsters with bad stats for their levels are awesome' date=' no questions asked. They contribute to the game, if only to be used in joke decks that are good for the laughs. And what is this game played for: [b']FUN[/b]

Unless you want to be Kaiba and win tournaments such that you can haz money, the game should be played for fun and use strategic, creative, and relatively original ideas for decks, not the random copy-pasta or bandwagon decks.

I <3 this topic

Normal monsters with bad stats for their levels are awesome' date=' no questions asked. They contribute to the game, if only to be used in joke decks that are good for the laughs. And what is this game played for: [b']FUN[/b]

I <3 this topic

Me too.

50 card themeless highlander FTW (60 when not posting on a forum with an annoying 50-card max for posted Decks)

I <3 this topic

Me too.

50 card themeless highlander FTW (60 when not posting on a forum with an annoying 50-card max for posted Decks)

Billy decks are also fun, because they really annoy the opponent if you managed to win (especially if they were playing meta cards).

Theres alot of normal monsters that actually are useful. It's a shame that they don't have better support like:

[spell-Normal]

Discard 1 Normal monster from your hand to draw 2 cards from your Deck.

Off Topic: Heart of the Underdog Chimeratech Overdragon is awesome.

Kourmori Dragon >>> These

Theres alot of normal monsters that actually are useful. It's a shame that they don't have better support like:

[spell-Normal]

They have their own Allure, 12 revival cards, their own DAD (well... sorta a mix between DAD and Dark Creator) HotU, NSA, Skill Drain and all sorts of other funny or good support. They don't really need much more...

[spell-Normal]

They have their own Allure' date=' 12 revival cards, their own DAD (well... sorta a mix between DAD and Dark Creator) HotU, NSA, Skill Drain and all sorts of other funny or good support. They don't really need much more...

[/quote']

Their own DAD/Dark Creator? Are you talking about Phoenix Gearfried?

I actually made a bunch of support cards for Megasonic Eye once. You know why? Because it's a DOOMSDAY MACHINE from the EDGE OF THE UNIVERSE!

[spell-Normal]

They have their own Allure' date=' 12 revival cards, their own DAD (well... sorta a mix between DAD and Dark Creator) HotU, NSA, Skill Drain and all sorts of other funny or good support. They don't really need much more...

[/quote']

I actually made a bunch of support cards for Megasonic Eye once. You know why? Because it's a DOOMSDAY MACHINE from the EDGE OF THE UNIVERSE!

I take it you're talking about Crimson Demon Fighter?

The only good normal IMO is good old Blue-Eyes.

[spell-Normal]

[/quote']

I take it you're talking about Crimson Demon Fighter?

Then your opinion is bad. :S

Forgot the "[/sarcasm]". What I was getting at was that Normals are all bad.

BEWD Hopeless won a few regionals last format or two formats ago, IIRC.

BEWD also has a Raigeki, Trade-In, and quite a bit of other support that makes it not really suck. :/

BEWD Hopeless won a few regionals last format or two formats ago' date=' IIRC.

BEWD also has a Raigeki, Trade-In, and quite a bit of other support that makes it not really suck. :/

[/quote']

Yeah, I know about Hopeless SOL. Which might be why I said that in the first place; I can't even remember now. Atlas was the one who said I was wrong about BEWD being any good.

DOHOHO THAT SLAPS ME ON THE KNEE

This is just too much fun. Let me know when you guys are tired of screwing around with my fake opinions and want to know my real one.

DOHOHO THAT SLAPS ME ON THE KNEE

This is just too much fun. Let me know when you guys are tired of screwing around with my fake opinions and want to know my real one.

Please sir…*GIGGLE GIGGLE*, what is your opinion?

Archived