If you won the "Duel to Rule" Contest

I'll make something like this...

Electric Zoo

Field Spell Card

All "Elec" monsters gain 500 ATK. Once per turn, you can send 1 Spell or Trap card you control to the Graveyard to add 1 "Elec" card from your Deck or Graveyard to your hand. When "Elec" card is sent to the Graveyard, you can pay half your Life Points to return that card to your hand.

Destiny Hero - Blackwing Lightsworn

DARK / Warrior / Tuner / Level 1 / 1800 / 1200

This card is also treated as a LIGHT monster, a Winged Beast-Type monster, a Dragon-Type monster, and a Plant-Type monster. While this card is in your hand, you can treat its Level as 8. While this card is face-up on the field, you can increase its Level by up to 11. You can remove a card in your Graveyard from play to Special Summon this card to the field. When this card is Summoned, draw 1 card; if it was not Summoned by your opponent's card effect, draw 2 cards instead.

Destiny Hero - Blackwing Lightsworn

DARK / Warrior / Tuner / Level 1 / 1800 / 1200

This card is also treated as a LIGHT monster' date=' a Winged Beast-Type monster, a Dragon-Type monster, and a Plant-Type monster. While this card is in your hand, you can treat its Level as 8. While this card is face-up on the field, you can increase its Level by up to 11. You can remove a card in your Graveyard from play to Special Summon this card to the field. When this card is Summoned, draw 1 card; if it was not Summoned by your opponent's card effect, draw 2 cards instead.

[/quote']

The card is supposed to come in a deck to be released in the near future, so I suppose the winner card will end as a common. Yours seems to fit more for a rare or even a Super Rare...

I would make one of Valon's Armor cards, not nerfed, so that way the rest would have a chance to be made, or maybe this.

450800.jpg

Card Lore: This card cannot be Special Summoned except by it's own effect. This card returns to the owner's hand during the End Phase of the turn that this card is Normal Summoned or flipped face-up. If this card is sent from your Hand to the Graveyard it is Special Summoned to your side of the Field. If this card attacks the opponent directly inflict damage equal to the number of cards in their hand x100.

It's a close one for me.

Archived