If you won the "Duel to Rule" Contest

Duel to Rule Contest: http://www.4kids.tv/dueltorule

The card I would create would be a new E-Hero card (for those who know me, would be a no-brainer)

Elemental Hero Captain Silver

Level 4

LIGHT

[Warrior/Effect]

You can discard this card to add 1 "Skyscraper 2 - Hero City" from your Deck. While "Skyscraper 2 - Hero City" is on the field, this card can attack your opponent directly.

ATK/1500

DEF/1000

or

Elemental Hero Cosmic Neos

Level 7

LIGHT

[Warrior/Fusion/Effect]

1 "Elemental Hero Neos" + 1 "Elemental Hero" or "Destiny Hero" or "Evil Hero"

This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Fusion Summon. This card gains the effect(s) of the Fusion-Material monster used for the Fusion Summon of this card.

ATK/3000

DEF/2500

that's to get ya all psyched just to shoot you down, or it's a fail-safe against the n00b who will most likley win and make an 'instant win' card, or its like that so they can be lazy and not make new art for a card by saying 'you didn't win the chance' if they don't have art to match your card idea.

Shapesnatch the Evil Tie

Machine/Effect/DARK/5 Stars

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing from play 1 "Shapesnatch" in your Graveyard. You can Tribute this card to Special Summon 1 Level 8 or higher monster from either player's Graveyard.

ATK/0 DEF/0

Yea, that would be epix.

Either:

Magical Aquisition

Normal Spell

Remove 4 Spell Counters from cards you control. Draw 2 cards.

or

Vassal of Endymion

LIGHT

Spellcaster/Tuner

2/1400/200

If this card is used for the Synchro Summon of a Spellcaster-type Synchro monster' date=' [b']you can[/b] increase this card's Level by 1.

I fixed your OCG/made them better, just so you know.

Btw, I like Captain Silver, it's not OP and actually makes sense :? Cosmic Neos is just odd.

A Anti-Meta card is what I would make, like.....

Tomosen the Meta Killing Charmer

DARK

10 Stars.

Spellcaster/Fusion/Effect.

1 Card with "Dharc" in it's name + 1 DARK Monster.

This card can only be Fusion Summoned with the above Fusion Materiel Monsters. This card cannot be destroyed by Card Effects that do not target it. If this card is selected as a target for a Card Effect, you can discard 1 card to Negate the Effect and destroy the card. Cards cannot be sent from the Deck to the Graveyard. Your opponent cannot Special Summon any monsters as long as this card remains face-up on the field.

3200 ATK/1500 DEF.

<3.

Money

Equip Spell Card

Equip only to "Kaibaman". You can release the equipped monster to Special Summon as many "Blue-Eyes White Dragon" cards as possible from your Hand, Deck, Graveyard, Removed from play zone, opponent's Hand, Deck, Graveyard, Removed from play zone, your trading binder or the trading binder of anyone who is willing to lend you "Blue-Eyes White Dragon" and can do so within 10 minutes. This card's effect is unaffected by the maximum amount of monsters that can be on the field. If the opponent asks whether you summoned a bunch of monsters in one turn, you win the Duel.

liek srsly

Assistant of Father Time

Spellcaster / EARTH / ** / 0/0

You can discard this card from your hand to the Graveyard to send all copies of "Assistant of Father Time" from your Deck to the Graveyard. You can remove this card from play to increase the turn count by an amount equal to the number of cards in your opponents hand.

The mass release of Speed Spells would also be awesome...

Either:

Magical Aquisition

Normal Spell

Remove 4 Spell Counters from cards you control. Draw 2 cards.

I fixed your OCG/made them better' date=' just so you know.

[/quote']

I wrote Aquisition as I did to prevent Diamond Dude abuse. We don't need ANOTHER draw card being used in DDT.

It would work anyways, the removing of the counters is still a cost, and we all know DD doesn't go through costs. If you wanted to garuntee they can't, write it like this.

Magical Aquisition

Normal Spell

Remove 4 Spell Counters from cards you control and draw 2 cards.

making it 'and' means the entire thing is an effect.

dsc01929x.jpg

Truth was is that when I was a Level 2, I wanted to make a Machine Arch-Type. "Bullet" monsters were my first, then I was going to do one called rockets, but never did. They're basic effects were that they got remove, but came, and that was to use their effects and such.

I love this things art. What he's holding around his neck is supposedly the Matrix of Leadership.

Guest Welche

Volcanic King

Pyro / Fire / 3100 ATK / 2300 DEF / **********

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing from play 2 'Volcanic' monsters in your Graveyard and Tributing a Pyro-Type monster. When this card is Summoned, you can add 'Blaze Accelerator' from your deck to your hand. During each of your Stand-by Phases inflict damage to your opponent equal to the number of 'Volcanic' monsters in your Graveyard x 400. If this card is destroyed by battle, Special Summon any 'Volcanic' monster from your Deck other then 'Volcanic King'.

I would make something to screw with everybody's minds. Especially Konami's.

Holo-Holocaust

Normal Spell

Discard this card from your Deck. Send to the Graveyard all monsters with holographic images on the field and both players' hands. Then both players look at their opponent's Deck and Extra Deck, select 5 cards with holographic images, and remove them from play. Both players shuffle their Deck afterward.

That's a start.

Told you I'd screw the Meta.

Tsunami Reptile

WATER

7*

Reptile/Fusion/Effect

"Island Turtle" + "Giant Turtle Who Feeds on Flames"

During each of your opponent's Standby Phases, select 1 face-up Attack Position monster they control. Your opponent must discard 2 cards to attack with that monster this turn.

(2100ATK/2900DEF)

Note how it screws people by fusing two useless normal monsters (Not saying that all normal monsters are useless) into a monster that might be good enough to overlook the waste in deck space. It also rocks because of it's mad stalling skillz.

Card remake:

Elemental Hero Neos Prime

Level 10

LIGHT

[Warrior/Fusion/Effect]

1 "Neos" + 1 "Elemental Hero" or "Destiny Hero" or "Evil Hero"

This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Fusion Summon. This card gains the effect(s) of the Fusion-Material monster used for the Fusion Summon of this card.

ATK/3000

DEF/2500

Imagine fusing Neos with the following awesome Heroes and gaining their effects:

D-H Plasma

EH Absolute Zero

D-H Dogma

EH Bladedge

D-H Diamond Dude

EH Voltic

EH Knopse

EH Poison Rose

ah, screw my old idea, I'll make a balanced seal of oricalcos.

the seal of oricalcos

field spell

you may not play this card if a field spell is already on the field. while this card is on the field, it can not be targeted, and a new field spell can not be played or set. whenever you summon a monster, you may move it to an open spell/ trap slot on your side of the field. all monsters in your monster card zones gain 500 ATK. all monsters in spell and trap card zones are treated as DARK-type, and can not attack or be attacked. you may once per turn move a monster you control from a spell/trap slot to an open monster slot on your side of the field, OR move a monster you control from a monster card slot to an open spell/trap slot on your side of the field.

there, now it's fair, but still does what you want to seal to do.

also, plasma/relinquished shinanagins.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived