Card thats more broken that Yata? [Philosopher's Stone - Sabatiel]

>

When a "Winged Kuriboh" is sent to the Graveyard, add this card from your Deck to your hand. Pay half your Life Points to activate 1 Spell Card from your Deck. After being sent to the Graveyard, this card then returns to the owner's hand. This effect can only be used 3 times per Duel. Afterwards, equip this card to 1 monster you control. Multiply the equipped monster's ATK by the number of monsters your opponent controls.

Discuss

and the possible effect on the meta it was real and at 3.

How about you discuss its effect in the Tag Force Games instead:

When a "Winged Kuriboh" is sent to the Graveyard, add this card from your Deck to your hand. Pay half your Life Points to add 1 card from your Deck to your hand. After being sent to the Graveyard, this card then returns to the owner's hand. This effect can only be used 3 times per Duel. Afterwards, equip this card to 1 monster you control. Multiply the equipped monster's ATK by the number of monsters your opponent controls.

It's not banned in some Tag Force games,

This card is so broken in so many ways' date=' it would be funny if there is a "unique" copy or something. This card is pretty much the chuck norris of Yu-Gi-Oh. If it were released as a banned card, picture traditional format going to

what, you never played yourself?

if you honestly try your hardest, it will be hard. unless the deck sucks, then you will die fast.

This card is so broken in so many ways' date=' it would be funny if there is a "unique" copy or something. This card is pretty much the chuck norris of Yu-Gi-Oh. If it were released as a banned card, picture traditional format going to

what, you never played yourself?

if you honestly try your hardest, it will be hard. unless the deck sucks, then you will die fast.

I have one of my decks against itself and my other decks to test their potential. Also, I have tried this card in traditional format using tag force games, and it is broken. It is stupid easy to otk with this thing.

The cool part about this card is that in Tag Force 4 after you complete the Signer stories you can add 1 forbidden card to your deck.

Add this, some golden sarcophaguses and 3 Winged Kuriboh to your Deck, and you get a Tier 1 Exodia.

[quote='Sephiroth_The_Legend' pid='3990451' dateline='1270127656']
yeah, i think if TF2 it isnt...?

ive seen it run in Chimeratech OTK. for a Chimeratech with 500000ATK or something stupid like that.
[/quote]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mC2OLlXyFjU

lolz, and imagine if he used another limiter or something.
Only monster I know that gets over 1,000,000 ATK. ^^

Archived