Card thats more broken that Yata? [Philosopher's Stone - Sabatiel]

the only thing the Seal can do is steal your soul....this can activate Heavy Storm from your DECK!!!!

/sarcasm

Sabatiel > both.....

its not even a comparison

Golden Castle>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Sabatiel

not even close....

i can activate spells from my deck' date=' what can you do?

[/quote']

・ Send half of your Deck to the Graveyard during your Standby Phase. If you cannot, destroy this card.

・ Once per turn, during your Main Phase, you can Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower monster from your Deck.

・ You may not Normal Summon while this card is on the field.

・ All monsters Special Summoned by this effect and all monsters your opponent controls must battle.

・ When your opponent declares an attack, destroy the attacking monster before the Damage Step, and inflict damage to your opponent equal to half of that monster's ATK.

・ This card cannot be destroyed by the effect{s} of other Spells, Traps, or Monsters.

・ The opponent must pay the maintenance cost of this card.

In other words OWN you

the only thing the Seal can do is steal your soul....this can activate Heavy Storm from your DECK!!!!

/sarcasm

Sabatiel > both.....

its not even a comparison

Golden Castle>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Sabatiel

not even close....

i can activate spells from my deck' date=' what can you do?

[/quote']

・ Send half of your Deck to the Graveyard during your Standby Phase. If you cannot, destroy this card.

・ Once per turn, during your Main Phase, you can Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower monster from your Deck.

・ You may not Normal Summon while this card is on the field.

・ All monsters Special Summoned by this effect and all monsters your opponent controls must battle.

・ When your opponent declares an attack, destroy the attacking monster before the Damage Step, and inflict damage to your opponent equal to half of that monster's ATK.

・ This card cannot be destroyed by the effect{s} of other Spells, Traps, or Monsters.

・ The opponent must pay the maintenance cost of this card.

In other words OWN you

Sabetiel might as well say, "Win during the turn you draw this card."

Against Golden, I can just Summon Treeborn and tribute it for Caius to remove it from play, which is easy since you set up my Graveyard. Oh, and you even have a self-destruct in it, which means half the time, it destroys itself.

Sabetiel is a LOT worse than Stromberg

I feel like going into Card Contests with a topic' date=' "Balance this card", just to see how silly Custom Cards can be with their concepts of balance.

I'm too lazy though, someone else do it.

[/quote']

pay half your life points, and move one card from your deck to your hand. then remove this card from play.

Guest Chaos Pudding

Yes, yes, we all know how broken this card is. And in order for it to be released, it would need to be nerfed utterly and totally to beyond recognition. So why even bother talking about it?

Archived