Best. Plant. Ever. [Cactus Fighter]

[align=center]CactusFighterCSOC-EN-R-1E.jpg

Cactus Fighter

Lore: If this card destroys an opponent's monster by battle, Special Summon 1 "Needle Token" (Plant/EARTH/Level 1/ATK 500/DEF 500) to your opponent's side of the field in Defense Position.[/align]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This and All Out Attacks is a 2 card game winner. Do you run it in your plant decks?

I don't because my plant decks don't run All-Out Attacks x.o It has no room in Black Garden based decks, and has no room in my non-Black Garden Plant Deck. This would be something i'd slide into a deck that already incorporates "All Out Attacks", not into a Plant Deck that doesn't use "All-Out Attacks" by default. There's no room.

I once though this would be good tech in Spaceships, cause it replaces hard-to-kill monsters with weaker ones which are fodder for the lower-atk spaceships like Lord British and Vic Viper. One problem: It qualifies for none of the support, including, crucially, Honest. Another problem: I like Solidarity. I like it a lot. This is not a Machine.

You're going to need more than just this and All-Out Attacks. The Tokens aren't able to attack during the turn they've been summoned because it's YOUR turn. Am I right?

No. Your not. Its their turn, they attack cactus fighter, you play Shrink so cactus destroys their monster, play All Out Attacks, They get a token, it attacks cactus fighter, cactus's effect activate, rinse and repeat.

But yeah, this is All-Out-Attack's best combo card.

FTK>OTK

I disagree mainly for the fact that player is playing a two-player card game by themselves... where's the fun in that (well for the one who doesn't get to play lol)? ;;

But then again, these children's cards games are SERIOUS BUSINESS, especially with souls on the line.

I'd rather OTK... feels more like them falling into my endless looping trap (like Athena/Honest OTK) :o Saying "i won before you could even do anything" with a FTK, that's just silly :<

FTK>OTK

I disagree mainly for the fact that player is playing a two-player card game by themselves... where's the fun in that (well for the one who doesn't get to play lol)? ;;

But then again' date=' these children's cards games are [b']SERIOUS BUSINESS[/b], especially with souls on the line.

I'd rather OTK... feels more like them falling into my endless looping trap (like Athena/Honest OTK) :o Saying "i won before you could even do anything" with a FTK, that's just silly :<

OTK's are often more consistent in advanced format, and have more options for completion. Also, YuGiOh only gets serious when you mock your opponent's key card or their

DestinyHero-DogmaDP05-EN-R.jpg

There's a better combo with All-Out Attacks, involving Spear Cretin and Cannon Soldier. It is better because one of the components (the 2 Spear Cretins) is capable of defending itself basically forever and it doesn't require your opponent to do anything to start it off.

Archived