Arcana Force XXXXVVVVIII The God

Yuni Katt

The number seems to be 63, which is actually LXIII in roman numerals, but judging by the ATK and numbering system to the Arcana Force monsters, this would be 25, or XXV, which isn't even a number in the Major Arcana, which only goes up to 22.

The card design is pretty lazy. It has the exact same effect of The World, only with 400 more points in ATK and DEF, two more stars, a Spellcaster type, and the art of Demise.

You know copied the picture from a real yugioh card as the Phantom Roxas said.Well onto Atk, Def and Name thing, it's number 63 acording to my calculations but I might be wrong.However, your Atk is lower than the dark ruler and light ruler.If I would estimate the Atk or Def the number 63 It would be 7300 Atk and Def what would be overpowered if I say myself.And I even know you just put a random name in.Be more creative by the effect due to the name "The God".You put in the edition part "God" what is nothing to do with first edition or limited edition.

That is all I've got a lot of bad comments,try and use them to make a better card.Because it may be harsh but In my opinion of Arcana Force cards this is the worst,since I've only seen little amount of Arcana Force cards.

Several errors right off the bat.

1- All Arcana Force are Light Attribute Fairy monsters, even EX-the Dark Ruler.

2- All Arcana Force except 0 have 1000 ATK/DEF + their Arcana number x 100.

3- The abuse of Roman numerals makes me weep inside. As already stated, it's improper, as never are there four of the same "letter" consecutively, instead it's written as one letter prior to the next upgrade. L= 50, so 40= XL. C=100, so 95= VC, etc.

4- The number you gave is 63, properly written as LXIII. But seeing as the Arcana Force are based off the Major Arcana, of which only 22 exist, the highest being XXI- the World, going so absurdly overboard with the numbering is...unnecessary and completely demolishes the convention the Arcana Force are based off.

5- The effects. Most of the Arcana Force have one effect that is beneficial and another that either hinders you or helps your opponent. (The two EX are exceptions, as both effects give you some benefit) Arcana Force VI-the Lovers, for example, can count as two tributes or prevent the Tribute Summon of Arcana Force monsters. Arcana Force VII-the Chariot either steals monsters or switches to your opponent's side. The problem with your effects are BOTH are beneficial and they're BOTH rip-offs of Arcana Force XXI-the World's effect, except the Tails effect benefitting you instead of your opponent.

For a name like "The God", the card is underpowered, breaks almost every single convention of the card series it's based off of, doesn't bring anything remotely original to the table, and isn't even that good in the first place.

Guys, the number is 62. 4 X's equal 40, 3 V's equal 15, and VII equals 8. This number is LXII. However, as Roxas said, that wouldn't make sense with the Arcana Force numbering system. If the number was true, this card's attack and defense would be 7200. This card's real number should be XXV. This card is just a collection of different cards put together. Definitely not the best card I've seen.

OK well this is random.

1. Pic has already been used in a real card.

[spoiler=Demise, King of Armageddon]Demise,KingofArmageddonDR04-EN-SR.png Doesn't take a genius to work that out >.>

2. The title has been abused, as stated above, would generally be LXVIII. As also mentioned, the Major Arcana only goes up to a certain number, 22.

3. Taking this into consideration, the ATK/DEF here would be 6300, not 3500, which is extremely obsurdly high.

3. Should be Fairy-type, not Speelcaster.

4. Stars are too overcraped, and the effect reminds me of the world.

Oh, and 'God' is not a valid circulation. Just leave it empty, or put 1st Edition/LIMITED EDITION.

OK well this is random.

1. Pic has already been used in a real card.

[spoiler=Demise' date= King of Armageddon]Demise,KingofArmageddonDR04-EN-SR.png Doesn't take a genius to work that out >.>

2. The title has been abused, as stated above, would generally be LXVIII. As also mentioned, the Major Arcana only goes up to a certain number, 22.

3. Taking this into consideration, the ATK/DEF here would be 6300, not 3500, which is extremely obsurdly high.

3. Should be Fairy-type, not Speelcaster.

4. Stars are too overcraped, and the effect reminds me of the world.

Oh, and 'God' is not a valid circulation. Just leave it empty, or put 1st Edition/LIMITED EDITION.

Soz, I forgot to rate.

0.5/10

Archived