The Turtle Once Called God *gets shot*

An amateur completely unaware on whatever it is he's rambling on about.

We are here to discuss the card' date=' not me, the card.

I am completely aware of what I am [s']rambling[/s] discussing about, and I realize that taking what people say on the internet seriously is like jumping in front of cards in traffic.

Also, E-Thugs are not cool.

Now, back to the discussion.

The card is just my duel spirit, and has an awesome Japanese name.

It's effect could be better, but what did you expect for a level 1 turtle trapped on a pillar.

On another note, it is too bad that A Legendary Ocean cannot reduce a monsters level to 0, then this card would be a level 0.

That poem was beautiful and all, but I was talking about the card. Next time you ramble make sure you know what it is you're rambling about.

The Turtle Once Called God is not an amateur, it is a veteran of the game that has been playing too long and has lost their skill with old age.

*edit: I am not referring to myself in third person.

I am completely aware of what I am [s']rambling[/s] discussing about, and I realize that taking what people say on the internet seriously is like jumping in front of cards in traffic.

It's effect could be better, but what did you expect for a level 1 turtle trapped on a pillar.

On another note, it is too bad that A Legendary Ocean cannot reduce a monsters level to 0, then this card would be a level 0.

That poem was beautiful and all, but I was talking about the card. Next time you ramble make sure you know what it is you're rambling about.

The Turtle Once Called God is not an amateur, it is a veteran of the game that has been playing too long and has lost their skill with old age.

That's an amateur statement, learn what it is you're blabbering about.

*arguing with a turtle gets you no where, because mortals cannot comprehend the response*

You know, I only JUST now saw the turtle.

The card is decent, but since it's so easy to normal summon a monster with 1900 ATK it kind of losses a lot of use.

IT HAS NO EFFECT OF MY MAIN DECK! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!11

lolbiengrandom

This turtle is pink.

Vegeta Wears pink.

Thus' date=' its manly.

[/quote']

Cuz Vegeta is the manlyist man in the history of manlyness.

Chuck Norris would like to have a word with you.

As soon as I read that I thought to say say what you said. I then saw that you write that already and loled

*arguing with a turtle gets you no where, because mortals cannot comprehend the response*

The stupidity of it, perhaps.

You must be so clever, outsmarting a turtle.

A turtle wannabe, to be precise.

Every time I see the pic I ask myself the same question

"how the hell did a turtle get way up there?"

Have faith in Turtle God and all shell be explained. Thou do not question how Turtle God got onto a pillar' date=' thou simply believe that Turtle God is on a pillar.

[/quote']

I lol'd

Must you always insult the turtle? Many of the turtles are endangered, have some empathy, atlas.

Many of the turtles are endangered

Well, they aren't exactly the brightest creatures.

Archived