The Turtle Once Called God *gets shot*

IT HAS NO EFFECT OF MY MAIN DECK! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!11

lolbiengrandom

This turtle is pink.

Vegeta Wears pink.

Thus' date=' its manly.

[/quote']

Cuz Vegeta is the manlyist man in the history of manlyness.

Chuck Norris would like to have a word with you.

lol

Bruce Lee. I win. 8)

An amateur completely unaware on whatever it is he's rambling on about.

We are here to discuss the card' date=' not me, the card.

I am completely aware of what I am [s']rambling[/s] discussing about, and I realize that taking what people say on the internet seriously is like jumping in front of cards in traffic.

Also, E-Thugs are not cool.

Now, back to the discussion.

The card is just my duel spirit, and has an awesome Japanese name.

It's effect could be better, but what did you expect for a level 1 turtle trapped on a pillar.

On another note, it is too bad that A Legendary Ocean cannot reduce a monsters level to 0, then this card would be a level 0.

Every time I see the pic I ask myself the same question

"how the hell did a turtle get way up there?"

Have faith in Turtle God and all shell be explained. Thou do not question how Turtle God got onto a pillar, thou simply believe that Turtle God is on a pillar.

The card is alright but I really wish they just went ahead and gave it 2000 defense like almost every other single turtle in the game <_<. 1800 defense just seems like it will get ran over too much to be much of a hindrance to your opponent.

An amateur completely unaware on whatever it is he's rambling on about.

We are here to discuss the card' date=' not me, the card.

I am completely aware of what I am [s']rambling[/s] discussing about, and I realize that taking what people say on the internet seriously is like jumping in front of cards in traffic.

Also, E-Thugs are not cool.

Now, back to the discussion.

The card is just my duel spirit, and has an awesome Japanese name.

It's effect could be better, but what did you expect for a level 1 turtle trapped on a pillar.

On another note, it is too bad that A Legendary Ocean cannot reduce a monsters level to 0, then this card would be a level 0.

That poem was beautiful and all, but I was talking about the card. Next time you ramble make sure you know what it is you're rambling about.

Archived