The Seven Archangels

Kocrow17

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GodKaze, will you make a card making school that teaches us how to make realistic cards?

Card making school? I have to say I like the way that sounds. It'd be fun to start one, but I'm not sure where I would begin.

Mabey you could begin with the basics of card making. I'm sure this would become a Stickey. You could post it in the TCG section. It would really help newbies and YCMs with problems.

Mabey you could begin with the basics of card making. I'm sure this would become a Stickey. You could post it in the TCG section. It would really help newbies and YCMs with problems.

That does sound like an exellent idea. Though, I think I would post it in "Realistic Cards" section. Ok, I'll write an article to help people create the best cards possible. If that one works out, I'll add more that go into more detail.

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!!!!!! now that's out my system these cards are cool. Would you take a look at my Ancient terror Monsters. these cards get 10/10.

No prob. I gave my opinion on them the other day, hope my suggestions help.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
i noticed coalition of archangels is holding sephiroth in his hand.
um... I'm glad you see him 'cause I don't.

Wow.. this threat is still active? You Archangels cards must sure be something then...

btw.. 10/10

My threads never die, they just sleep for a while. Thanks for the rate.

• 1 month later...

Hmm I remember this thread. It's where the CMA was first conceived. Handed to you but stolen by me.

After your permission of course...

I still haven't gotten to the Level of card making that you are at. No bad critiques, no spam or stupid posts, just pure praise. You living the Card Makers Dream. lol

Would be good to see them in the new Format. Thats all I can say. 10/10

Hmm I remember this thread. It's where the CMA was first conceived. Handed to you but stolen by me.

After your permission of course...

I still haven't gotten to the Level of card making that you are at. No bad critiques, no spam or stupid posts, just pure praise. You living the Card Makers Dream. lol

Would be good to see them in the new Format. Thats all I can say. 10/10

I guess I never thought about it before, but yeah, I guess this is where the Academy first started. lol, all this praise is bad for my ego. I forgot to post the remakes. I remade them for YCM's contest but forgot about them. They'll be up tomorrow.

8/10 in my opinion no card/set deserves a 10/10

Well if no card deserves to be 10/10 (9/10 at most) then I guess that means my cards are almost perfect^^. Thanks for the rate.

Love the angels,gave me great ideas for my cards,10/10,Awsome Job!

I'm glad my workd inspired you.

• 2 weeks later...
wow how did you get the images? 1000/10 so good!!!

I searched "Archangel Micheal" and found an art site and this one guy had all images of angels. So I decided to use as many as I could.

Hm....

Nice.

Good images' date=' yes. And correct OCG!

I sence overpowering, though. This is getting the Crystal Beast way....

I bet Different Dimension Capsule gave you the idea, eh?

8.7/10

[/quote']

I don't see overpowering as an issue. The only card that USED to be overpowered was Remiel, but I changed his effect to once per turn. What gave me the idea wasn't D.D. Capsule, but my friend when we were dueling. He played the Golden Chest of Sealing or whatever its called and didn't want me to see what he chose, so he played it face-down as a joke, claiming his cards are removed from play face-down because they're special. It may sound strange, but it was funny at the time.

Archived