Dark Flare Knight Oped i dont think so

Now care to share the little old noob why does everyone keep saying +1 post/post count?

There's only 2 possible reasons:

a. The topic of the thread was a little ridiculous, and no one thinks this card is good, so they'll just post to increase their post count, not really contributing everything

b. A trend started, and YCM loves to follow trends.

I resently got some copies of this and the Mirage for a fun Deck (for the lolz) and no1 had it O_o its so damn hard to use and so cheap, that no1 even had it around me..

Another error to point out about Mirage Knight, it's a complete nomi.

Not exactly the best Deck....

._____________. +1Post Count

*^Read white lettters please*

Why is everyone spamming +1 post count? It's pointless.

As for the card' date=' i would rather use the normal Dark Magician.

[/quote']

+1 post

Now care to share the little old noob why does everyone keep saying +1 post/post count?

actually that time i was trolling you, but yeah. its just to +1 the post count because the topic is stupid.

+1 post

MirageKnightDR1-EN-SR-UE.jpg

The end result is this.

Mirage Knight + Imperial Iron Wall + ???? = Profit

Should continually increase its attack every time it battles' date=' and should stay increased as long as Mirage Knight stays face-up on the field... and would stay on the field instead of being removed from play by its own effect.

Either that or for your opponent's monsters to attack it as it constantly gains ATK after each attack x.o

Wasn't worth summoning before, and surely isn't know. Sometimes, I'd like to see a Yugioh in which cards like these would be worth playing instead of the speedy games we have now.

[/quote']

I made one of those decks on WC09 for the fun of it. It has actually won a few games over WiFi.

lolfail.

"during damage calculation"

Bad' date=' even with imperial iron wall.

[/quote']

It states "During Damage Calculation", it doesn't state "during damage calculation only" like most cards like that would state, so it leads me to the assumption that during damage calculation, the attack is increased, and stays that way as long as its face-up on the field. I could be wrong, but without that "only", it would seem to stay permanent.

Off to make a Mirage Knight deck in Tag Force 4. Something I'd want to confirm if it does work that way or not.

No, it doesn't keep the attack boost.

Why is everyone spamming +1 post count? It's pointless.

As for the card' date=' i would rather use the normal Dark Magician.

[/quote']

+1 post

actually that time i was trolling you, but yeah. its just to +1 the post count because the topic is stupid.

+1 post

All Morphing Jars troll, so it's no suprise.

I can agree with that.

Archived