.:Supernatural Hunters:. [PG-16][Part 2!][Not Accepting][Started]

ArtemisFowl

Naozumi looked up at the Vampire. "A Vampire huh?" He then got up and looked at Jecht. "Forgive me, but fight the Supernatural hunters? Impossible, especially since I'm on their top wanted list. I'll just be holding you back." Naozumi didn't want to say it but it was true. "The last thing I want to be is dead weight." He said it in a dark, rather depressing tone. "Besides, what good would a lone warewolf with no allies be to you? I'm sure you already have a strategic opperator anyway."

• Replies 681
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"dont worry dude you'll be plenty of help trust me. look we need werewolves vampires and changlings in order to defet the hunters. so trust me when i say we will need your help." joey said as he stod up. he could feel his powers starting to return to him. not alot but non the less they were comming back. he made a fist and the earth rose a bit as he did.

"well it looks like im starting to get my power back so now would be the best time to go get my stuff before we leave."

Jason walked out of the house, hearing everything said in the last couple minutes. He himself was wearing very heavy apparel, hiding his bushy and big body. "Hey kid, it isn't that bad being a werewolf." Jason put out a glove covered hand to Naozumi. "Things could be worse then being a werewolf during a full moon." A whole lot of worse. Like being a werewolf for the rest of your life. The rest of your life.... Jason shook his head and returned to reality. "Anyway, you won't be holding back this here organization. There are plenty of others that already do."

Naozumi laghed at the comment about the group. "Oh, I'm sorry you misunderstand, I can transform into a warewolf whenever I want and be in control, but at a full moon I loose complete controll, I guess. That was the first full moon since I was a Warewolf." Naozumi loved being transformed, but began to despise the moon. "So this resistance of yours, what makes it diffrent than the millions of others that failed misserably?"

joey smiled at the man as he asked.

"im here thats what makes it diffrent. i know every single thing about the hunters and im willing to help them on there way to hell." joey said as he stood up and smiled. "with my help, dantes brains, and jechts persavie skills we'll be able to rally the other races into fighting the hunters." joey said as he turned on a calm jazz song. "pluse humans have been ready to fall for ages its now their time to fall and for the next race to take over."

"Heh, no note of me yes, of course." Jason turned to Naozumi. "Your a lucky one then. Most werewolves only transform at a fullmoon." Jason laughed a little. "Almost jealous of those kind of werewolves." Jason looked around. "Anyway, where should we start looking for the council thing? I heard that they would be the first to help us." Jason returned his vision to Joey. "What do you think?"

The second Naozumi heard the word Council he was all ears. "Wait, council? Do you mean the Council of Elves?" In the month that Naozumi has been a Warewolf, he had discovered the area of the Council of Elves. It was one of his missions as a Supernatural hunter before he transformed. "I know where that is!" Naozumi grew with excitment as he would finally be of help. He even grew a tail and it started to wag!

There was a moment of silence. Then Jason started to laugh. "Boy, if you know where the council of elves are, I admire you to the greatest content." Jason laughed more. "Finding a race of being that is said to be extinct and finding their icons is something to admire." Jason's laugh started to die down. "We are talking about the council of vampires, my friend. Now if the council of elves is somewhere nearby and you have no doubts of it's location, then we can follow you."

"calm it the elves arnt the kind of people we want to get involved with. the councle he's talking about is the councle of vampires." joey said as he walked over to a tree and put his hand on it. "besides the councle of vampires are going to hell to deal with as it is." joey said as water started to come out of the tree. "anyone thirsty?" he asked as he drank some of the water.

"Extinct?" Naozumi was confused at the word. "They are not Extinct, granted old, but not extinct! There were three of them! All looked greatly old!" Naozumi didn't understand. The elder elves had tooken care of him to help him control himself. Extinct his ass! "But there were only three of them, so wouldn't that make them Endangered?" NAozumi must sound insane but it was all true!

"like i said leave it my friend its not worth going for right now." joey said as he turned towords jason "hey jason you mind helping me with something i need to grab something very important and its gonna take someone strong to help lift it." joey said as he walked towords the center of the clearing. "pluse it will give me a chance to learn how you were turned like that."

"Of course, your probably the only one who has helped me in or been kind to me." Jason walked over to Joey. "So what do you need help with?" Jason thought about things that he could help with, pushing wood, lifting rocks, or even fighting someone. But then again, it was suppose to help him figure out why he was like the way he was. So there was nothing he thought about that he could help with. "Hope this is going to be good."

Jecht looked at the Werewolf. "Well, I still doubt the existence of Elves. Enough of this Elf buisness. Whether or not you have seen them, I don't know. Right now we need to get to the Council of Vampires. Now we need to get to the airport. There's an airport nearby." Jecht said Dante coming out, having a bag over each shoulder.

Dante tossed one to Jecht. "I don't know how where exactly the airport in San Diego is. So let's hurry and go."

suddly joey disipared from where he was standing and then reappared behind jason in his second form with his wings out.

"what ever you do dont look down." joey said as he grabed jason from behind and suddly took off. "hey jecht we'll be back soon ok!" joey called down as he took off at high speeds towords a cloud sitting high in the sky. they flew threw it and then joey stoped and started to hover for a second. "you ok jason?" he asked.

There was a small second of silence form Jason and then he nodded. "Y-y-yeah. I'm fine." Jason shook his head. "Just...Not a big flier to tell you the truth." Jason laughed a little. "When I still had my human life, I had a bad experience with airplanes. That's why I wanted to take a boat to the council, though that will take longer and it's not like I die when flying." Jason coughed and shook his head again. "So yeah, I'm okay." There was another moment of silence. Jason broke it. "Could you not tell anyone else please?"

"oh its cool i'll keep my mouth shut. as for you i would close your eyes for a second." joey said as he did a nose dive going towords the ocean. just when it seemed like they were going to smake into it joey pulled up and they disipared into a fog. joey suddly landed on solid ground. he put jason down and the fog around them cleared reveling a cabin.

"welcome to my humble home." joey said as he changed back to his normal form.

Britney and Natalie both walked out of the house, Each only carrying one small backpack with them. "We don't have ton's of stuff to bring around, Were both loners, Our parents didn't want us so we just took some stuff and left" . Natalie explained to Jecht so he wouldn't ask any questions about why they were both carrying rather small bags. They both followed Jecht, They were like two lost dogs following anyone who would attempt to help them find their owner. "Are we walking to the airport or are we driving" . Britney asked as she continued walking.

Naozumi felt like an idiot for bringing it up. "Yeah, good way to start of genious!" He was smacking his head against the house. HE stopped when he saw two 18 year old chicks walk out of the house, the only thing going through his mind was "hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot" But then he realized, they were older then him, 18 to be exact, he then died inside, "God damnit." they looked eighteen, sounded like an eighteen year old, and they had the eighteen year old smell. Each age had a diffrent scent that only Warewolves could smell. "Crap. Out of my leauge." The tail didn't go away from before, it was stuck like that.

Jason once again was speechless. Ten as he returned to reality, he looked at the cabin before him. "Nice place you have here." Jason took off his human disguise, showing his werewolfness. "I hate wearing clothes. They are meant for humans, not werewolves." Jason growled lowly as he stretched out his body. "So what do you need to bring me here for?"

"We're not some evil creatures lurking in sewers. We'll be driving, unless you'd like to run through the city as a tie-dyed wolf and tiger." Jecht said with a small smile as they walked through the woods, heading towards the city. He stopped and turned around at the man. "C'mon Werewolf!" He called out, and for the first time noticing that he didn't know the Werewolf's name. He would have to find out, it would be wierd to just call him 'Werewolf' the whole time.

When Naozumi heard "C'mon werewolf!" IT bugged him. He caught up to Jecht and said, "Excuse me, I HAVE A NAME!" Naozumi then calmed down and put out his hand to shake Jecht's, "My name is Hashimoto, Naozumi Hashimoto, I am sixteen and have been a warewolf for about a month, and you are Jecht right?" Naozumi got a weird feeling around this guy. "So what are you again?" Naozumi actually never knew at first, he was just being polite.

"its ok i guess to bad im going to have to destory it later." joey said as they walked in the front door. in contrast to the cabins small outside look the inside was hugh and filled with all kinds of weopens and books. and in the very centar was a large glass ball about the size of abeach ball that had 12 glowing orbs inside it.

"this is what i need help with. i need you to carry this for me untill we get back to jecht. you see i cant touch this myself otherwise i might loose control of my powers. pluse i explain what they are later." joey said as the 12 orbs glowed as he got closer. each one a diffrent color.

"Yes, but you never told me it." Jecht said an shook his hand. "Yeah, Jecht Kyne. I'm a Vampire, and been a Vampire for a good 120-130 years by now." He looked up to see the trees starting to thin out as they all neared the edge.

"And I'm Dante Rynes, Vampire but how long I've been has been blurred out. Pleased to meet you." Dante said as formal as always.

"Im Britney and thats Natalie, Were both changelings, I change into a tiger, She's a wolf, Im Electric Blue and Electric Pink, Natalie's Regular Pink and Purple, She likes Jecht and I think I like you, And were both twins, Im older by fourteen minutes and were both seventeen" . Britney told Naozumi as she gave him a smile, Her eyes were sparkling in love while Natalie just gave Jecht an awkward smile, She didn't think he knew her feelings about him. "So, Did you already know i like you" . Natalie asked Jecht as she continued to follow him, Speeding up to be at his side.

Naozumi blushed a bit when Britney said she liked him. He snapped out of it and tried to act, eh, professinal? "Um, Yes. Nice to meet you!" Eh, maybe that's the wrong word. After multiple embarassing moments, and after being aquainted with just about everyone, Naozumi felt, well simply awkward! He would get over it soon though. "So, I guess I'm the youngest one here, I'm 16." Having just noticed that he felt cornered by the older, more experienced, super natural creatures, he's only been a warewolf for a month!

Archived