.:Supernatural Hunters:. [PG-16][Part 2!][Not Accepting][Started]

ArtemisFowl

"You're not being stupid." Dante said walking over to Valarie, lurking around in her mind a bit. "Sorry for being intrusive. Force of habit. But I'm afraid, it can't be. I've been hoping for this peace for a long time but they hate us. The cycle of life says we are the hunters but they're going against nature . . ." He trailed off.

Jecht came down the stairs and said "PEace does not exsist in our world. It never has and it will never be. If weren't exposed we could've continued living in peace, without them knowning about our exsistance."

Dante looked down and nodded in agreement to Jecht's words.

• Replies 681
  • Created
  • Last Reply

joey walked into the house without waiting for anyone to let him in. "your wrong jecht about our races." he said as he slowly walked in a small blush creeping up his face as he saw valire.

"my race only doesnt like vampires because of your sorce of food which is human blood. that is the problem and the answer if you can understand that." he said as he looked around at them now feeling unconfrtable.

Jecht glared at him as he blushed at Valaire. "Well, the lion eats the antelope. Do you hunt the lion for killing them? No. We live on blood. Human blood. In the food chain we are above humans, it does go against nature." He lectured him "The humans, think this is wrong. They lose their loved ones but when you go killing vampires do you not think we mourn? We're not the cold heartless creatures that they teach you in fairy tales and books." He paused for a moment looking at Joey. "And they're willing to do anything to destroy us. Look what they've done to you?! We've tried to keep the peace." He said returning to the topic of peace. "If we were to actually to attack you the human race would be exterminated. We only kill to survive and to defend ourselves."

"No your wrong the humans may have done this to me but i dont hate them for it." he said as he started to grow angry insted of the elemnts raging his features started to look a bit diffrent. "you may think himans would be destroyed if you went to war with us but your wrong it would be you the vampires who would die dont you get it. We hunt you out of fear because you dont seem to get that we can live in peace." joey said his features now started tobecome rough and powerful. "i understand that your need to feed is great but does that mean you need to flat out kill a human. No! it means that you simply need to drink from more than one person without draining them." joey now yelled as his full power began to show in even greater amounts.

"That's just plain out impossible." Jecht said trying to keep his tone at a normal volume. He sat down calmly as he could. "To any human bitten by a vampire, two things could happen. One they could take a painful process into joining the vampiric brotherhood. Or two, they would become the said vampires slave for life. So we could infact inslave the human race with just a bite." Jecht explained to Joey.

"There is also another factor, control. You humans do not know what it is like to have this . . . this thirst. It is uncontrollable." Dante took over. "If you do not drink you will go insane. if it gets to the point your hunting instinct will take over and you can't control yourself at all. You could end up slaughtering 20 people in this rage."

Britney and Natalie both woke up from the noise going on around them. Britney had leaped out the tree gracefully while Natalie had a harder time getting off the tree but she got off. Britney had her claws outstretched and Natalie had opened her mouth, showing her sharp rows of teeth incase a fight was about to start. Britney stepped infront of Natalie and both sisters stepped next to Jecht. Natalie began to close her mouth knowing Jecht would try to stop the fight.

"theres a simple thing here your missing and let me say im standing right infront of you."joey said letting himself calm down some but still letting his full power show. "I am the product of two things two diffrent out comes of the world." he said. "the first is the extermination of all supernatural creatures which is something i realy do not want to do and the second is one that would make it so our races could live in harmony." he said. "i am immune to your venium." he said flat out not even trying to hide it.

"We don't have any vemon either." Jecht said and muttered something about the twlight saga. "But joining something that is pledged to kill us isn't in any way to live in peace." He said, his anger beginning to boil, his fangs sprouting from his gums. Then he noticed the changlings outside, from looking out the window, had awoken by now and looked like they were going to fight. He shrugged and turned back to the hunter. "Now i would advise you to leave. Now." He said allowing it to sound more of a threat.

"I'll leave then if you want me to but know this i dont want to destroy you. Nor do i want to see my race die out either." joey said as he turned to go. "I'm sorry if i offened you but please dont think of me as something to pleged to kill you. I want to help you and truthfully i would rather live with the vampires and other supernatural creatures but everytime has been the same. once they find out that i was created to destroy them they decide to make me leave." he said as he got near the door. " I guess it is my destny to have no home nor race to truely call my own." he wispared as he started to walk out the door. Suddly memorys of his past rushed once agian into his head of all those who had tryed to kill him. maybe i am truely a monster. he thought

Valarie was shaking. She had liked Joey, but now he was simply stating stereotypical facts about vampires. Usually, she could control her temper, but now, it had boiled over- way over. "You can't be immune to 'vampire venom', we don't have God damn venom! Why would you join these stupid Supernatural Hunters if you don't like to hunt us? All your kind does is kill us! Hunt us! So they can be the top of the food chain! They are not the most powerful, we could kill you, kill you, kill you!" Valarie shouted, her fangs sprouting from her gums in an instant. "I should kill you now, kill you now!" Valarie's eyes were deep and fiery. And in a moment, her instinct had taken control of her. "Die! Die you fool, die you human fool!" And with that, Valarie lunger at her new prey.

((I won't kill your character, Ekim, of course. Can somebody do something to stop this?))

joey turned towords valire just in time to put up a sheild of dirt to protect himself. Even though at this second he was under attack by her he could still feel his face go red.

"Valire stop i dont want to fight you." he yelled. "I dont want to fight any supernaturl creature. I was forced into being a hunter it wasnt by choice thats why i've never killed one i just let them get away." he said as she pushed through his sheild of earth. he put up his arm accdentaly letting it get bitten by her. he cryed out in pain as she bit him and his eyes foght between a crismon red and sappire blue as his own instents fough to try and defend himself. joey pulled out his ipod with his free arm and threw it away from him making sure that it wouldnt turn on. his eyes still battled between the colors and more memorys of his past flooded through. he screamed out agian in pain trying his hardest to control his power.

Onte way to the vampire, Jason thought about what was going on there right now. He defintely heard something, he just didn't know what it was. As he arrived at the scene, he saw one girl (presumey vampire) lunging at the only hunter that was nice to him. Actually, more like the only person. Jason grabbed Valarie by the back of the shirt she was wearing, going forward himself cacthing her. He probably couldn't hold his grip forever, but he could try to hold on tightly as possible. "Now care to tell me what the hell is goig on?"

joey fell onto the ground as jason pulled valire off of him. joey was breathing heavely and his eyes still fought between control and pure rage.

"put her down jason i derserved what was happening to me." joey said in a weak voice. valire had drained some of his blood and he was getting a bit light headed. he looked down at his arm to see a large bite mark that was still bleeding somewhat.

"i may be nice to super natural creatures but if you hurt her i'll kill you." joey said as his control started to slip a little bit.

this isnt good he thought i dont even have enough control to heal myself right now and lord knows what will happen if those vampires decide to attack jason for helping me.

Valarie struggled in the firm grip of the Werewolf that was holding her back. She whipped her head around, and started to attack her new enemy. "Let me go! I have to KILL him! Let me down!" Valarie said, and she finally squirmed loose from his steely grip. She bit Joey's arm again, and tore at the flesh. She had never felt this out of control, this energetic, this good. She had needed to feed again anyhow, the man she had attacked in the shadows hadn't had enough blood for her to last this long. She drained some of the blood from Joey, eager to finish her prey off.

((And... I stop now.))

joey felt valire bite into his arm agian and felt her draining more of his blood. he knew he would die if he didnt stop her but he also knew if he did try and stop her he might hurt her.

i dont have many options left here. he thought as time seemed to slow down. wait water!

for joey all though water was the most deadly element he possesed it was also the passive element.

with his free arm he shot some of the water that made up his body at valire making it form a large hand and pulled her off of him. then with the rest of the water he formed a blob around the wounded area and started to heal it.

"valire please get control over your self. I dont want to hurt you and im loosing control over my self as it is." joey said know perfectaly well that without any music playing that if he kept this up he would loose control and go on a rampage.

Valarie stopped in the midst of her Hunt. She stepped back, shocked. She fell down, and pulled herself back up. She touched her pale fingers to her bloodstained lips. THey were stained with the blood of a human that had tried to help her, they were stained with the blood of Joey. "No... No, I couldn't have, I wouldn't have... No..." Valarie stumbled on her feet. "I did it again... I'm... a monster... I have to go... now." Valarie looked at all of the Supernatural creatures there. She had done it again. She couldn't control her Instinct, her ruthlessness, her craving for blood. She ran off, as fast as to no human could catch her, but maybe a vampire or possibly a werewolf, but she just ran.

"Valire stop!" joey yelled as he followed her out the door. He stoped when he saw how fast she was running.

"damn i wont be able to catch her when she's running this fast."he said. he sat on the ground and it started to shake. "If i cant catch her running then i will catch her how ever possible."

the ground suddly started to move fast making him follow her. as the earth started to move memorys of his past started to run though his head. this time it was of those who he had killed and those who he had watched die.

"I wont let her get away."

Jecht was stunned at what had happened. "Now you can see why self-control is an issue." He said, the wound on Joey's arm had healed completely, even without the aid of thw water. "I'll go and find her." He volunterred and Dante nodded. HE ran out the door trying to zone in on her. Vampires have a natural ability to "sense" other vampires, so its easy to find them. He tried to filter out all the other vampires in the area and tried to focus on Valaire. "Don't lose her." He muttered to himself, running as fast as he could.

Valarie felt the earth shaking under her, and cursed. "Why can't he just leave me alone?" She said to herself, and she jumped onto the railing of a building, and continued to run. She stopped after a few minutes worth or running, and sat down in the shadows of a building. She sunk down onto her knees, burying her face in her hands, and Valarie did something she never thought she would never do in her whole life ever again- she cried. It was a silent sob, but it filled the dark alleyway with misery.

joey stoped as he found valire sitting there crying. he went and sat down next to her. "valire please before you push me away i want to help you. i know how you feel and i've lost control over myself many times but it doesnt mean anything." he said. he didnt move any closer then he was but simply offered a cloth from his pocket. " here dry your tears you'll be ok."

Jecht felt Valarie's presense get closer and it stopped. He found Valarie crying on the ground. He felt guilty for some reason, as if he had made her cry, he just hated it. Seeing her like this. "Step down, Hunter. Now!" He said acid in his voice, and he was ready to attack at a moment's notice. rushing over to Valarie's side. He sat down beside her to comfort her. "Your "assisstance" is not needed. I told you to leave already, I suggest you obey this time." He said angerily his fangs making a threatingly deadly apperance.

"If you want to fight vampire then lets fight unlike her i have no problem fighting you. Enless valire tells me that she needs me to leave then I AM STAYING!" joey yelled as a slab out earth shot from underneth him and hit jecht upside his head. the blue drained from his eyes and a pure gold replaced it.

"I'm not letting her feel what ive felt for the last 6 years of my life."he said now his voiced split into 5 diffrent powerful voices.

Jecht rubbed his jaw like in the old movies, acting like it didn't hurt, but ofcourse it did. He stood inbetween Joey and Valaire. He reached out to Dante with his mind. We've got some diffuculties. Standby but don't do anything until I give the signal.

Fight, fight, fight. Aylssa's happy voice chanted in his head but he didn't protest this time.

He knew what Joey could be like if he lost control. If that happened again, Valaire would get hurt . . . he couldn't allow that. "Calm down, Hunter." He said fighting the instinct to lunge, also refusing to use his name. His fangs were at their full length, itching to bite into soft flesh. "We don't want anyone to get hurt." Except you. He thought silently to himself. Aylssa's evil giggle echoed in his head. STAY OUT OF THIS!! He yelled in response. His arms were in a fighting stance, his fingers curved as if he had claws. "Just calm down."

"I dont care you damn vampire!" he yelled his voice's adding layers of power. he kicked the ground sending another rock at jecht this time hitting him in his torso. "Dont you get it I've for 6 almost 7 years foght to protect supernatural creatures not to kill them. I've killed more hunters and humans then you've drain people of blood. They were right to call me a monster and when i finaly found another person like me your standing there like you've the alpha dog. like you control me. Your wrong i posses more power then you could ever hope to and I want to use it to help super natural creatures take their right full place and even then you treat me like the enemy." he said hitting jecht agian with another large slab of earth. "and who do you think your kidding with this i dont want to hurt you crap i know very well that you only care for your own people and what happens to the rest of us doesnt matter."

Okay, violence is unavoidable. Jecht said to Dante, blocking the rock that was sent flying towards him. Standby. HE thought, feeling like he was in the millitary. Jecht could just feel Joey's pulse accelerating, the blood rushing faster under his skin. Jecht's thirst was overwhelming him now. "I warned you!" He yelled as, he released any and all control he had left, his hunting instincts took over and he lunged at him, thirsting for blood, for death.

OoC:Saying you atuomatically hit Jecht is godmodding. Warned.

Archived