.:Supernatural Hunters:. [PG-16][Part 2!][Not Accepting][Started]

ArtemisFowl

"Then we go to the far east Hunter Storehouse," Shancus said, with a hint of revenge in his voice. Actually it wasn't really a hint of revenge, more like pure revenge and unholy anger. "Transportation," Shancus said in a militarialistic voice, "that is priority 1, priority 2 is weapons, well for my second priority any way, your second priority is camoflauge, blend in with civilians or the hunters Lilith controls, unless it means freeing the 2nd Demon God, if we need any other things I may have missed then point them out, we aren't going unprepared."

• Replies 681
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"well i do suppose that makes sense but doesnt he dabble in spirtual powers i mean he could just make an undead army correct." staurday said as joey hid behind ab scarred.

help me she's nuts she wants to turn me into a mindless killing mechine agian. joey said to ab through their minds. joey was honestly scarred he knew what would happen if they found his soul mate. it was a scarry thought and he knew who his soul mate was the only good thing was she hated his guts.

OOC:btw i'm gonna control jecht, alyssa and dante untill artimus returns k

IC: alyssa, jecht and dante despite it being dark out didnt like their current conditions. not only we're they helping humans but they were out in the hidden sun breaking the biggest rule the vampire councle had set out. never help humans but at this seccond it was needed untill they gained control over a demon lord or two and with joey as jechts slave they had the upper hand by far.

"Well it is true that Sammael has massive spiritual powers," Ab said to Saturday before stopping beside Shancus, "He has even more natural spiritual power than you do at least. But not enough to summon an army that large . . ."

Turning to face the direction which the other three had been facing Ab glanced over at the young people surrounding him and let out a small laugh when Shancus asked if there was anything else they needed, "Yeah I know one thing we need . . . a f*cking army and a whole lotta true to God luck . . ."

He was more or less kidding about the army thing, though having one at his disposal WOULD make everythying a lot easier on them to distract Lure; who could only control so many weak willed humans at a time. The luck part on the other hand, he really did believe they needed. Shifting his position eastward he crouched down and laid his hand on the soil, "So first we get there . . . then I know of a good way to get inside without raising suspicion. But you'll all have to do exactly what I say, understand?"

hey guys can i make a suggestion here why dont we do a remake of this rp cause at this point the story is dead due to lack of posting and members but a remake could start this anew with sammuel the antaginoist after new yorks destruction joey as the main protaginist what do you think?

hey guys can i make a suggestion here why dont we do a remake of this rp cause at this point the story is dead due to lack of posting and members but a remake could start this anew with sammuel the antaginoist after new yorks destruction joey as the main protaginist what do you think?

Archived