Yankeefan's Card of the day Reviews

Yankee

• Replies 921
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yo yanke, i got some wicked cards that i made , i inspired myself from a show i like, gundam seed. so you may already think their already overpowered but NO THEY AINT, im willing to send them officialy soo they can be posted on your thread and wanting all people to see em.

mail me when you have some time to do your thing soo, whenever your ready

the card....you almost got owned to my superior skillz. but you did win.

chainweaverxi5.png

[spoiler=effect:]

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. When your opponent activates an effect and you chain it with a Trap card, discard this card from your hand. This card can only be Special Summoned from the Graveyard by removing 1 Winged Beast monster in your Graveyard from play. When a chain link of 2 or more occurs, send all cards in that chain back to their owners hands. If your opponent uses the same card(s) that were sent back to their hand this turn, inflict 800 points of damage to their Life Points for each card they used again this turn that were sent to their hand by this cards effect. When a card(s) are sent back to your opponents hand, place 1 5th Spell Counter on this card for each card sent back to their hand. you can remove 3 5th Spell Counters from this card to draw 1 card from your Deck. When this card is destroyed, remove it from play.

so you think you can review this here 1?

the card....you almost got owned to my superior skillz. but you did win.

chainweaverxi5.png

[spoiler=effect:]

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. When your opponent activates an effect and you chain it with a Trap card' date=' discard this card from your hand. This card can only be Special Summoned from the Graveyard by removing 1 Winged Beast monster in your Graveyard from play. When a chain link of 2 or more occurs, send all cards in that chain back to their owners hands. If your opponent uses the same card(s) that were sent back to their hand this turn, inflict 800 points of damage to their Life Points for each card they used again this turn that were sent to their hand by this cards effect. When a card(s) are sent back to your opponents hand, place 1 5th Spell Counter on this card for each card sent back to their hand. you can remove 3 5th Spell Counters from this card to draw 1 card from your Deck. When this card is destroyed, remove it from play.

so you think you can review this here 1?

[/quote']

Who won the contest again? I did, thus, mah skills are better xD

Anyway, yes, this will be reviewed ;)

43114sq0.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned when a face-up monster you control is removed from the field by the effect of a Spell/Trap Card. This card can attack your opponent's Life Points directly. Once per turn, you can add 1 Normal Spell Card whose effect includes inflicting damage to your opponent's Life Points from your Graveyard to your hand. Your opponent must pay 500 Life Points to target this card with card effects. At the start of your Main Phase 1, put 1 Atom Counter on this card. You can remove 2 Atom Counters from this card to double the ATK of this card until the End Phase. When this card is destroyed, destroy all face-up monsters you control.

Can I get a professional opinion?

[align=center]Don't advertise in others threads -.-

So, review this?

84512fm4.jpg

If this card destroyes a monster with DEF 2000 or more by battle, send this card to the Graveyard. As long as this card remains at the top of your Graveyard, during each of your Main Phases, roll a six sided die and activate 1 of the following effects of the approtiate number.

- 6: Destroy 1 card on the field.

- 4: Send 1 card from your hand to the Graveyard under this card.

- 2: Take 500 points of damage.

1, 3 or 5: Special Summon this card to your side of the field until the End Phase.

Thanks.

- GD[/align]

Archived